Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 4:48 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Afternoon, sir! How're you?
I want to apologize for the lapse in posts on my part, which will be evident because after this post I probably won't be able to post again until tonight...I'm driving back home from visiting a friend in VA Beach. Anywho. So yes. But on a random note...ish...I'm really liking where this is going. Yay for teamwork! *high fives* :) )

Riley felt herself begin to collapse so she braced for impact, however the impact never came. When she looked up, she saw a concerned and guilty look in Jaxson's eyes, so she rested a hand on his chest and blushed as she felt his heartbeat under her find hers.
"I'll be fine...." Her voice felt very far away and weak, and as she spoke, she felt breathless.
Riley shut her eyes and rested her head against his chest as he carried her out the door and placed her on a cold leather seat. She flinched as the cold leather touched her bare arms and cried out as Jaxson drove over a pothole, causing her shoulder to bounce slightly against the hard seat.
The ride was long and painful and though she wanted to, she couldn't sleep or rest her eyes. As the hours passed by, Riley felt her energy drain and she felt completely and utterly exhausted. But she couldn't give up. She had to stay alive for him...for Jaxson.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 5:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Howdy howdy. :D I am doing good. Hope you had a good time with your firend!
It's all good, we all have things that go in in real life that take our time. Don't worry at all. :) I'm enjoying the RP as well and seems to be heading in an interesting direction for sure. )

Jaxson drove as fast as he dared. It was a long ways and he had to make it back without running into trouble or getting stopped. Finally they made it back to the tunnel they had escaped from earlier. He parked the car and hurried out, taking Riley back down the way they came. Thankfully there were so many people in these parts that no one paid them much attention. He was able to find the tunnel and with half hope and half dread he headed back down the long expanse.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 9:19 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Bonjour! Yes, I had a very good time with my friends. It was very refreshing and lovely. :) Yes, I'm very excited/interested to see where the rp goes. I have to admit that I have already planned something to happen in the near ish future for Riley. Hehehe)

The moment Riley felt the car jerk to a stop, she feared the worst; but then she felt herself being lifted up, and as she slowly opened her eyes, a weak smile found it's way on her lips.
"I....I'm so glad that I met you....." Her voice trailed off as a spell of dizzyness overtook her, so to combat it, she closed her eyes , but leaned her head against his chest.
Her mind went dark and she felt alone, yet not afraid, for she knew that she was safe in Jaxsons' arms. Riley felt as though she were still floating, but this time, she was floating in a sea of must and dampness. The tunnel! He had found it! She then heard a series of beeping, followed by a loud clanking noise.
The door.Not long after she heard shouts. Guns were drawn, but a commanding voice told them they were here to see Henry. To get help. They were wrong. Shouldn't have run.
It was Jaxson.
She heard footsteps going away from them, then beeping and another loud clanking noise.
The second door.
Riley felt the rhythmic movement of Jaxson's steps and almost fell asleep, but then a bright white light came from above her. The air smelled crisp and cold. Goosebumps rose on her arms and she shivered involuntarily.
They were inside.
"Good to see you back, kiddos. Oh dear....that's a lot of blood."
Henry's cold voice echoed through the halls. Footsteps approached them.
She flinched and shivered again then her mind went dark.
----------------------------------
Riley woke up, blinking her lids quickly at the bright white light that shone directly above her, then she turned her head and looked around. She panicked slightly as she saw a tube of blood hanging from a medical bedpost, but as she followed the tube and saw that it was flowing into her arm she saw what she was wearing. Instead of her bloodied grey shirt and jeans, she was wearing a blue hospital smock.
She looked down at her calves and feet, which were bare and shivered again.
"Oh good, you're up."
Riley gasped as she turned her head to find Henry sitting next to her and leaning close to her. Her heart dropped and she felt scared, but she nodded.
Henry noticed her fear and simply smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.
"So what have you been up to, you and the boy?" He reached a hand and gently stroked her hair.
Riley shut her eyes and had to catch her breath.
"Noth-nothing, sir."
"Oh, sir?" He stopped stroking her hair and instead leaned back in his chair. "Oh, I could get used to that." Another wicked smile.
"Where....where is he?" Riley asked tentatively.
"Oh, just right outside." He smiled and pointed to the door, then he waved and the door opened.
Two guards in dark suits gently pushed Jaxson inside, then shut the door.
Riley met Jaxsons' gaze and breathed a sigh of relief. She then started to reach out her hand towards him, but stopped in fear of what Henry would do.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 9:50 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(That's good. :D Those types of things are always nice to break up the mundane in life! All good, plans are always a good thing. Gives the RP direction. ;) )

Jaxson came into the room, and only ventured a harsh glance at Henry as he walked over to Riley's side and lay his hand on hers. "How are you feeling?" he asked her, looking down with concern painted on his face.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 10:15 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley shifted her fingers and entwined them in his and let out a breath.
"I'm okay...I...I don't feel dizzy anymore."
The corner of her mouth lifted into a sad smile as a tear fell down her cheek.
I'm so scared, Jaxson. I...I don't want him to hurt you.
Riley inhaled quickly as she felt Henry touch her arm.
"You must be cold, Riley. Would you care for a blanket?"
Henry didn't wait for her to answer, but instead pulled a blanket from underneath her bed and draped it over her.
The paper-thin sheet was cold and stiff and did nothing to warm her, but she looked up at Henry and nodded.
"Thank you, sir."
He smiled wickedly, then clapped her hand in his.
"Of course. Anything for you."
And then, without another word, he left the two alone.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 10:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson simply glared at the man until the moment he left the room. "I'm so sorry Riley... I never meant to get you hurt like this," he said outloud.

In his mind he spoke as well to her. "We need to hurry with our plan... I don't know how long I can put up with this guy."

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 10:58 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley furrowed her brows in concern and she shook her head.
"This is not your fault, Jaxson, really, it's not."
Riley wanted so badly to reassure him that everything would be okay, but she knew that it may not be. She sighed softly then blinked.
"I know you can't, but....we just have to get him to trust us....we just have to get on his good side."
She smiled faintly then gasped as she began to shiver uncontrollably. Her teeth chattered as she spoke.
"I'm so...c-c-c-c-cold. W-w-will you lie down n-n-n-next to me?"

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 11:08 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked down at her with sorrow in his eyes and he turned his head down to hide a tear that slid down his cheek. He took off his jacket and lay down next to her, cradling her gently in his arms and being sure not to hurt her injury. He lay his jacket over them, being sure it was covering Riley completely, though it left his back uncovered. He didn't care at this point, he just wanted to be there for her in some way.

"I'll do anything I can," he assured her. He slowly rubbed her arm with his hand, warming it up as best he could. He looked straight into her eyes for a long time, gazing as if lost in them.

PostPosted: March 5th, 2017, 11:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley opened her mouth to stop him from taking his jacket off, but by the time she felt that she could coherently form sentences, he had already laid it over her.
You didn't have to do that, you know. She thought to him as she gazed into his eyes.
With a small kind smile, Riley took his jacket and pulled it up over their shoulders and made sure that his chest and arms were covered.
"Jaxson, can I....can I tell you something?" After he nodded, she continued, her voice soft and hesitant. "You....you are the kindest and most thoughtful person I have ever met. I....I just wanted you to know that. And....well...I, um......I.."
Her cheeks blushed bright red as she began to share how she felt. But before she could finish, the door opened and Henry walked in with two guards and a nurse she recognized. The nurse held a tray of instruments and walked over to her bedside then set the tray on her bedside stand and looked down. Her eyes were frightened.
Riley shivered as Henry walked to her bed, then flinched as he placed a hand on her bare ankle.
"Aren't you two just the sweetest pair?" He motioned and the guards walked around to where Jaxson lay and waited with arms crossed.
"I know your meeting has been short, but the nurse has work to do. Don't you?" The nurse nodded then leaned over Riley and pulled the sleeve of the smock down to reveal her wound, then she wiped the open wound with an alcoholic swab-to which Riley curled her toes and shut her eyes.
"I would like Jaxson to stay with- " Riley said through clenched teeth but then screamed in pain as the nurse cut into her skin to allow for easy removal of the bullet. Tears fell down her cheeks and she reached for Jaxson, but the guards were already pulling him off the bed and dragging him out the door.
"Jaxson!!"

PostPosted: March 6th, 2017, 6:50 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I know... but I want you to get warm." Jaxson thought back to Riley as she mentioned his jacket. Despite the situation there for that short time Jaxson was happy and content with Riley. When she started to speak he wanted so badly to tell her his feelings as well, to tell her how much she meant to him. His chance was cut short, though. He looked up and he could see the fear in Riley's eyes. He jerked away from the guards when they grabbed him but it was no use, they were much stronger than him. He started to use his abilities but he knew that if he did it would be all the harder for them to get Henry to trust them. "I want to stay!" He protested. "Riley..." his voice trailed off as they drug him out the door.

PostPosted: March 6th, 2017, 7:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley watched in horror as Jaxson disappeared through the door, and as the door shut, the nurse spoke in a soft voice.
"I'm going to need someone to hold her down, sir."
Henry grinned widely and he walked to her side and leaned over Riley and pinned her arms down with his hands.
Riley looked away from him and shut her eyes for the oncoming pain. No amount of preparation would help to sustain this kind of pain. The nurse pulled apart the skin on either side of the bullet hole and then inserted sterile tweezers.
Riley grabbed the sheets and screamed in pain, but Henry didn't seem to care. He just stared at her with horrible eyes.
A few long minutes later, the nurse pulled out the bullet and began to stitch her up, but Henry still held her down.
Riley forced herself to look up at him.
"I'm sorry....we both are....we were wrong."
"What are you willing to do?"
"Anything."
Riley was surprised at her answer, but she knew by the look in his eyes that that is what he wanted to hear. After she answered, Henry released her and stood up, then motioned and the door opened.

PostPosted: March 7th, 2017, 9:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(So sorry for the lack of reaponse. As I mentioned in the other RP with Hanasian, I've had wild fires all over around me. Back home but no electricity so I will likely not post much until that changes. )

Jaxson weithed inside as he heard the screams. So many emotions rushed through him he felt like he would explode. Fear, wory, love, anger, even hatred... for Henry. It was all he could do to keep for bursting the man himself into flames! He had never tried but he was sure he could do it if he tried.

Finally after the screams ended and short moment lapsed the door opened on e more and Jaxson hurried in and back to Riley's side. He glanced at her shoulder. At least the bullet was out and she was stutched up. "Riley..." he didn't know what to say, his eyes just staired at her with empty sorrow for all the suffering she had been through.

PostPosted: March 7th, 2017, 9:47 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey there! Like I said in 'Over Hill...' I'm glad that you are doing okay. I hope that all the wildfires get extinguished soon. Gosh...I'm so sorry. :( )

Riley looked up as the door opened and was glad when she saw Jaxson rush in and stand next to her. She wanted to reach out and touch his hand but then she glanced up to see that Henry was still pinning her down. She blinked and shifted her gaze to look at Jaxson.
Henry released his grip on her arms as he stood up.
"When you two finish, I want you to report to my new secretary. She will give you what you need. Good day."
And with that uncharacteristically pleasant phrase, Henry turned and walked out then the nurse followed.

PostPosted: March 11th, 2017, 9:27 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(It seems to all be under control now, so... hoping it won't start back up. The fire danger for new fires is still pretty high but thankfully right now we seem to be in the clear. )

Jaxson watched the two leave, uncertainty filling his mind. Had they made the right choice in coming back? Were they ever going to get out of there!? At least, for now, Riley was patched up. Jaxson took his jacket and lay it back over Riley. "Are you ok?"

PostPosted: March 11th, 2017, 10:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley shivered, both from Henry's presence and from the cold air filling the room as the two left, but she was glad they left. As Jaxson laid his jacket over her she closed her eyes and entwined her fingers through his.
When she opened her eyes, a tear fell down her cheek.
"Jaxson, I...I...just agreed to his terms..." she took in a trembling breath, then looked at him.
"I'm so scared, and I don't know what to do. I don't want him to hurt you or....or worse..."

PostPosted: March 11th, 2017, 10:37 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey, friend! I'm glad that you're back and that everything is under control. :) )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 31  Next