Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 10:57 pm 
Ent
Ent

( :) )

Riley smiled softly then leaned forward and placed her lips gently on his cheek. When she leaned back, Jaxson could plainly see the blush that rose to her cheeks, but she didn't care. She loved him.
"I feel the safest when I'm with you. So I'm not letting you out of my sight."
Her smile widened and she laughed slightly, but then she quickly covered her mouth and yawned.
"Excuse me."
She said as she realized just how tired she really was.

PostPosted: May 15th, 2017, 11:04 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"I'm glad," Jaxson said with a smile. He looked down for just a split second when she kissed his cheek but he looked back up to her with an even wider smile. "I don't mean to keep you up..." he told her after she yawned, seeming concerned he was disturbing her scheduel. "I just..." suddenly he grew nervouse and lost his words.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 4:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley smiled wearily but shook her head.
"No, no. It's okay...I don't mind..."
As she spoke, her eyelids grew increasingly heavy until she couldn't keep them open any longer. As she closed her eyes, she leaned back and rested her head on the back of the couch, but her head tilted to the side and a few stray pieces of her hair fell into her face.
"Goodnight, Jaxson. You can take my bed if you'd like."
She muttered as she began to slip into sleep.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 8:00 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson looked over at Riley as she dozed off and for a long moment he sat in silence. He reached up and brushed the hair out of her face then stood to his feet. He went to her bedroom but not before gently picking her up and carying her to her bed. He lay her down and slid a cover over her, kissing her gently on the forehead.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 8:31 pm 
Ent
Ent

Although asleep, Riley felt strong arms lift her into the air, but before long she was laying on something soft...her bed? Her eyes opened just as Jaxson kissed her gently on her forehead.
She smiled then closed her eyes again as they had become heavy once more.
"I love you...."
She said softly before drifting back into unconsciousness.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2017, 11:23 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"I love you too," Jaxson said softly as she drifted off to sleep once more. After a moment Jaxson went and lay on the couch. It took him a while but finally he drifted off to sleep.

When morning came Jaxson woke early, glancing around the unfamiliar apartment but not getting off the cpuch where he lay.

PostPosted: May 17th, 2017, 1:02 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley awoke the next morning with the sun casting it's rays at the foot of her bed and the faint sound of the wind blowing against the window. After a moment, she got out of bed and then looked down in despair as she realized that what had happened last night was true. For she was still wearing her gown she wore to the gala.
A sigh escaped her lips as she quickly took it off and changed into a pair of jeans and a loose fitting tee-shirt. She walked out into the living room and smiled as she saw Jaxson lying on the couch.
"Good morning."
She said as she walked into the kitchen and began to make a pot of coffee.
"Did you sleep well?"

PostPosted: May 17th, 2017, 7:25 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson got up off the couch when Riley greeted him and he headed over to where she was. "Morning," he said, then shrugged. "I slept ok, I guess. Don't happen to have amything i could change into do you?" He asked jokingly, noticing she had changed. He had removed his tie and suit jacket but the suit pants and formal shirt were all he had to wear at the moment.

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 10:40 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley looked up at him and blushed as she realized that she hadn't even offered him any change of clothes.
"Oh gosh...um...let me go look and see if I have anything you could wear."
She said as she walked back into her bedroom. After a few minutes of searching, Riley came back out holding a pair of men's jeans and a simple dark green t-shirt.
"I also may have a pair of shoes for you to wear...What size are you?"
Before he could answer, a knock sounded at the door.
Riley turned her head in surprise and stared at the door for a few long seconds. Another knock came again.
Riley let out a nervous breath then concentrated on whoever might be outside, but the moment she began to push a thought, a sharp pain invaded her thoughts, causing her to shudder and stumble backwards.
There's no use, sweetie. Just answer the door and go with the nice man.
Henry.
His voice rang out in both her mind and Jaxsons'.
Riley shivered then looked up at Jaxson, who seemed to be seething, but she did as she was told and answered the door.
It was the man who Henry had spoken with at the gala the night before. He was a tall and rather large man, who had dyed black hair that was swept off to one side and stabalized with gel. His eyes were a piercing, icy blue and as she looked into them, she winced as the same stabbing pain came again into her mind. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't look away.
She swallowed nervously then spoke in a soft voice.
"We will be ready in a minute."
The man simply arched a brow, then smiled and walked to the end of the hall.
Riley closed the door and looked at Jaxson with fear in her eyes.
"I think we should probably go. Do you...do you have a phone...so we can record the meeting?"

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 6:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"No, it's not a big deal... really!" Jaxson insisted as Riley left to search her room. "I just feel a bit over dressed, that's all." It was no use, though, she was off and soon returned with a set of clothes but before he could say much else the knock on the door sounded.

Jaxson looked at the door with an annoyed glance, but annoyance soon turned to stronger emotions as Henry left his message in their head.

He stood silent for a short while, then looked over to Riley. "Yeah, I've got one. I'll set it to record right before we leave. It's got plenty of space for audio."

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 8:03 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley nodded once then put the clothes on the countertop and went back into her room and came back out holding a pair of men's shoes.
"Here...you...you don't have to wear these if you don't want too, but...they might be more comfortable than what you're wearing now."
She looked into his eyes and suddenly her fear had somehow lessened. She knew that everything would be alright. Their plan would work. They would get Henry confessing to everything then they would turn that over to...well, whoever would take it.
"We need a plan. In case...well, in case something goes awry."

PostPosted: May 18th, 2017, 10:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson nodded and accepted the change of clothes and shoes. "Thanks." He nodded to her next comment with a thoughtful look. "Any ideas?"

PostPosted: May 19th, 2017, 7:55 am 
Ent
Ent

Before she could respond, Riley felt that same sharp pain rattle not just her mind, but her entire body. She shut her eyes and brought her hands up to her forehead as the pain began to suddenly intensify. Then she inhaled sharply at the sound of Henry's voice in her mind.
Time to go, Riley...there's no time for making plans.
"No..."
She muttered as the pain began to subside.
How on earth did he know what they were doing? Did he know about the false memories she had planted?
Riley let out a breath and blinked her eyes open then looked up at Jaxson.
"I....come on, we can talk about it in the car."
She said nervously as she opened the door then waited for Jaxson.

PostPosted: May 21st, 2017, 7:08 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson gave a quizical look but nodded. He followed, not wanting to jeopardize anything by taking too much time.
They got ino the vehicle and once they were on the road he looked over at Riley, wondering.

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2017, 4:21 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley glanced over at Jaxson and forced a smile. She was nervous, if not a bit terrified to go through with this. What if Henry found out and hurt Jaxson? What if...what if he used the serum on them and they forgot the other?
If Henry finds out, I think we'll need to separate and run. We can meet at the news headquarters on 25th & E then give them anything that we have. But if we don't get anything then we can meet at...at the Macy's we went to a few days ago.
She looked at him and wondered what he would think of that.

PostPosted: May 23rd, 2017, 10:12 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(Hey, how are you coming on that story you were writing?)

Jaxson nodded. "I don't like the idea of splitting up... but you know the situation better than I do..." he was in agreement but clearly not comfortable with the option.

He glanced out the window as they drove, then back to Riley. "Riley..." he paused and seemed to grow nervouse. The car slowed as they neared their destination. He glanced out the window nervously again, then raised a hand to rest on Riley's cheek. He leaned closer to her and looked into her eyes. "In case... we- I mean, If I don't get another chance..." he leaned towards her but as his face neared hers he paused. "I love you... and no matter what happens I'm glad to have got to know you as well as I have."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 31  Next