Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: June 7th, 2017, 7:19 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Ahh, oh my goodness, that was so romantic and adorable!)

Riley squeezed him tighter and shut her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek. Why did all of this have to happen to them? She had found the love of her life and now his love was going to be ripped right from her. A breath escaped her lips before she pulled back and looked at him. "I love you." She whispered as she took his hand in hers and smiled.
"Come on, let's go get some breakfast and...talk." She glanced around to make sure no one was listening in, then she looked back at him.
"I know a great omelet place just a block away. Plus they'll have coffee, which I will definitely need."

PostPosted: June 8th, 2017, 12:50 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Lol I guess that's a good thing. :p )

"I love you too," Jaxson replied in a soft tone, then let the moment fade as they released one another and clasped hands. "Breakfast sounds good. So does coffee."

He didn't say much else as they walked out but after they cleared the building he took a deep breath, almost as if glad to not be breathing that air anymore. It helped him relax.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: June 12th, 2017, 7:35 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Hey friend! Sorry for not responding sooner. I was trying to figure out the plot a bit. I hope you've been having a good week so far. :) )

Riley led Jaxson out of the building and started to walk down the semi-busy street. Although there were crowds around her, she felt as if she could finally breath again, however she couldn't let go of the feeling that he knew. She took in a deep breath and squeezed Jaxsons' hand, then looked up at him and smiled as she saw the same relief that she felt.
She searched his eyes for a moment, then looked back ahead as music began to filter out from a doorway.
"Here it is."
She said as she opened the glass door and walked in. After taking a seat near the window a waiter came up and took their order, then left after Jaxson finished.
Riley looked into Jaxsons' eyes and smiled, then leaned forward and rested her chin on her hand.
"So...?"

PostPosted: June 13th, 2017, 12:04 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(It's all good. :) been a good week so far. How about you? )

Jaxson followed Riley to the restaurant and took a seat. After they ordered he looked over to Riley and let out another deep breath. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately...

Riley rested her chin on her hands and said, "So...?"

Jaxson sighed again and gave her a weary look. "I have no idea... other than we better make sure this works." He shook his head. "We will make sure this works. I'll set that man on fire if I have to." A scowl came over his face at the very mention of "that man."

PostPosted: June 13th, 2017, 10:35 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley's smile faded as Jaxson mentioned the plan and Henry; she hadn't meant for him to bring up their present crisis.
"I....I know-" she said as she glanced down at the table and touched his hand. "But...I wasn't meaning to bring that up. I just want to talk-" She looked into his eyes with a sudden intensity and sadness.
"-I want to get to know you better....can you....what was your life like before Henry found you?"

PostPosted: June 14th, 2017, 12:24 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson gave an oppologetic look and laced his fingers through Riley's. "Sorry... I just-" he shook his head. "Before I lived on a ranch. Didn't go to town too often... it was a simple and peaceful life. Where were you? Before..."

PostPosted: June 16th, 2017, 8:13 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley smiled fondly as Jaxson relayed his past, but her smile faded and her eyes drifted down to their clasped hands as he asked about hers.
It was a few moments before she spoke.
"I lived with my parents down in the suburbs in Tennessee. I...I had a pretty normal life. I worked at a coffee shop downtown and...I sang at some open mic nights."
She stopped and looked up as the waitress set down their coffees, then she glanced over at Jaxson and smiled sadly.
"My dad was a lawyer and my mom was a teacher. I....and I think that's how Henry came to find us...well, me..."
Her voice trailed off as unwanted memories of the past started to fill her mind. She cradled her coffee in her hands and shut her eyes in an effort to force those thoughts from her mind. When she opened her eyes, she leaned back in her chair and brought the mug to her lips.
"Sorry."

PostPosted: June 17th, 2017, 12:34 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson shook his head and reached over, brushing a stray piece of hair behind Riley's ear and then lay a hand on her shoulder. "You don't need to be sorry. Maybe... after all this is over, we could go out sometime and you could try your hand at one of those open mic seasions." He smiled, looking over at her. "I'd love to hear you sing."

PostPosted: June 17th, 2017, 11:15 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley raised a brow and smiled.
"Are you....asking me out on a date?"
She laughed softly as he blushed, then she lifted her hand and rested in on his arm.
"I would love to do that."
A red color began to rise to her cheeks at the prospect of singing in front of him so she cleared her throat and glanced down into her mug.
"So...what...what were your parents like...?"
She asked hesitantly, hoping that she wasn't prying.

PostPosted: June 18th, 2017, 1:30 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson smiled. "Well... typically the date comes earlier on in a relationship but I'd hate to skip it all together."

His eyes trailed off a bit when she asked of his parents. "They were... good people. My dad was a hard worker. A simple man but really smart. Most people didn't think he was that smart because he was so simple and he didn't finish highschool... but he was far smarter than most people realised." Jaxson smiled at the fond memory, though the pain was still there. "My mom was actually went to college and got a medical defree, out of highschool at sixteen and straight into college, worked overtime and fot eight years into six. After it was all done she didn't even go into the medical field. She became an herbalist working from home to help people through more natural remedies instead of the modern medical solutions. That was her thing... she lived to help make people better."

PostPosted: June 18th, 2017, 9:11 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley smiled and blushed again, but the moment he began to speak of his parents, her smile faded. A heaviness washed over her as she listened to the sorrow and anger in his voice. She glanced down at her coffee and closed her eyes to stop the tears from spilling out of her eyes.
"I'm so sorry, Jaxson. They...your parents sound amazing."
She looked up at him with tears slowly running down her cheeks.

PostPosted: June 19th, 2017, 12:06 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson put an arm around Riley and leaned against her, placing his face against her and kissing her head. "Don't appologize. It's good to remember them. I wish you could have got to meet them." He took a deep breath and let his own silent tear fall. "They would have loved you."

PostPosted: June 21st, 2017, 10:44 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley closed her eyes and leaned into him as he held her; she wished that they could have meet under different circumstances. Better circumstances. One where both of their parents were alive.
She let out a trembling breath and opened her eyes then turned to look up into his eyes. She looked at him with sadness in her eyes and gently wiped his tears away with her fingers.
"Maybe one day after this is done we can go far away from here. You know, I've never visited a farm before."
The corner of her mouth lifted into a small smile as she said this.

PostPosted: June 21st, 2017, 6:23 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson nodded and a small smile drew his lips into a curve. "I would like that... whether it's a farm or... or anywhere else. We could see places and do things. Things we've wanted to and never got a chance to do or see."

PostPosted: June 22nd, 2017, 11:06 am 
Ent
Ent

(OOC: So this is a bit belated, but I finished Arise to Fall last weekend! YOU KILLED HER. It was SO good though....but YOU KILLED HER. AND HER FATHER WAS THE NEXT IN LINE?? WHAT?! ;SLAIJDFASJDF;LS -interpretation: all the feels)

"That sounds wonderful." Riley whispered quietly before kissing him on the cheek. She looked up and blushed as the waitress awkwardly shifted on her feet and cleared her throat.
"Excuse me."
She muttered as she set the plates in front of them.
"Will that be all?"
She asked quietly but quickly.
Riley was about to answer when she saw a familiar tattoo on the waitresses collarbone.
"Excuse me."
The waitress quickly excused herself before Riley could ask her about her tattoo.
"Huh. That was weird."
Riley muttered as she watched the waitress go into the back room, but not before glancing back at them.
"Didn't she seem familiar?"
Riley asked as she picked up her fork and knife.

PostPosted: June 23rd, 2017, 3:56 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(OOC: Lol Well... yes... :( Believe me it wasn't an easy part to write. I spent so long on that book I felt like I was killing off a friend and I nearly cried through writing that chapter... but sticking with the historical version I based it off if, which you were acurate guessing Joan of Arc, I felt it would be more.... of an impact? On the readers and an unexpected plot twist. *shrugs* However, if I ever get around to the next couple books there was/is a very specific point to her death that comes into play later on. I'm glad you liked it, though! Lol )

Jaxson glanced up at the waitress then over to Riley, catching an od look on her face. He glanced back towards the women as Riley asked about her. "Not specifically. Why? Is everything alright?"

Jaxson shifted in his seat and glanced bacl once more, he looked to Riley and the look on his face seemed like he was ready to get up and start running at any moment. Inside, however, Jaxson was tired of running. Instead his face became somber and he clenched a fist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 31  Next