Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: October 9th, 2017, 6:37 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Of course." Riley answered simply with a small smile. "I...you were the only person I felt....drawn to." She blushed at this revelation and glanced down at the space between them then looked back up at him again.
"Do you remember? It happened right after Henry....stabbed me. You had run away and Henry told me to go after you....and I did, but not because I wanted to hurt you. Somehow I heard you calling my name....in my head. Does-does that make sense?"
Her brows knit together as she looked at him, longing for more memories to come back to her whilst also hoping that he would believe her.
But just as she was about to lean back into her seat and give up, something, a vague tingling in her lips came. It was....odd, not because she didn't believe his feelings for her, but because she wasn't in love with him...per se. Riley searched his eyes in an effort to bring back more, and true enough, the tingling in her lips and her speeding heart appeared to be evidence enough.
She loved him.
A nervous breath escaped her lips before she leaned closer to him.
"Can I kiss you?"
She asked, hoping that his answer would prove her right.

PostPosted: October 12th, 2017, 11:28 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson nodded as Riley recounted the events. He hadn’t known what to think at the time, but he knew that if Riley had wanted to push the thought into his head to kill himself... he would already be dead. This was just further proof that Henry didn’t have the power he thought he did... he couldn’t erase her memory completely.

“I remeber,” he told her, his voice near a whisper.

A moment of silence passed between the two and Riley began to lean back away. Jaxson felt compelled to put his arms around her and bring her closer, but his nerves stopped him. Not a second later, however, she leaned forwards and and with a whispy breath she asked, “Can I kiss you?”

Jaxson felt his heartbeat stall, then skip into a frolic. He smiled, placed his arms around her, and answered, “Please do...”

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: October 12th, 2017, 8:41 pm 
Ent
Ent

Her heart skipped a beat and her stomach filled with butterflies as Jaxson wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close.
Her breath caught as his movement brought their faces merely inches apart and before she kissed him, she smiled; although she didn't fully remember all of their adventures together, she knew one thing.
She loved him.
She released her breath and put her hands on his arms then closed the gap between them and kissed him.
Fireworks went off in her stomach as their lips touched, and when she continued her kiss, she felt her whole body buzz, as if she were touched by electricity.
I love you.
She thought silently.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2017, 8:59 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Jaxson felt such a range of emotions as Riley lay her hands on his arms and their lips touched. Reliefe washed over him. She did remember their love. As reliefe faded, though, he became enthralled with her touch and the sensation of her soft lips on his. Though his eyes remained closed he saw her face in his minds eye and was enamored. He let the kiss linger as long as Riley would allow.

When finally the moment faded Jaxson loked into her eyes for the longest time, not releasing her from his embrace. He took in her beauty with a speachless expression. He gently lifted a hand to her cheek and slid his thumb across her skin. “I guess you don’t remember it all... so I’ll just have to remember to say it all again,” he finally said in a voice shaking with nerves. “You’re a gorgeous young women... an amazing gorgeous young women, and I love you.”

PostPosted: October 18th, 2017, 2:24 pm 
Ent
Ent

Bliss.
That was all she could feel at this moment, with him. A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his arms around her, and when she opened her eyes, she couldn't help but smile. No, she didn't remember everything about him, but right now, she was falling in love again. Her heart skipped a beat as he caressed her cheek, then again as he spoke.
A nervous laugh escaped her lips and she glanced down at his neck, then flicked her eyes back up into his again.
"I love you, Jaxson. I always have, and I always will."

PostPosted: October 19th, 2017, 6:40 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson felt as though he wanted to smile wider... be happier... love her more... but at the same time he didn’t feel like any of this was possible. How could he be any happier?

He placed his palm against Riley’s cheek and leaned closer, kissing her soft lips another time briefly. “I don’t know how I ended so lucky, but I sure am blessed.”

In the long moment they shared he nearly forgot their troubles. Henry... the fact they were nearly killed, more than once. The fact they were in a car with some strange man saying he would take them somewhere safe. It was all as a distant memory nearly forgotten.

PostPosted: October 21st, 2017, 10:17 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley felt as though her heart was going to leap out of her chest as he leaned in and kissed her again. Her heart was soaring, and she longed to kiss him again, but she decided to just wrap her arms around his neck and be content in being with him.
"I know that we've known each other before, but...I feel like....I don't know. I feel so overwhelmingly honored to have you by my side....to call you....well....my boyfriend."
As she smiled, a blush painted her cheeks red, but she didn't move her gaze from his.
She felt so happy.
"Alright, lovebirds, time to get out."
James said as he pulled beside a curb in front of a rather desolate looking building.
Riley blinked then looked up at the driver, then up at the building.
"I...thought you said you were taking us somewhere safe?"
James opened his door and got out, then closed it and opened her door.
"This is probably the safest place you'll be for now.Come on, I'll show you around."
He said as he helped her out of the car followed by Jaxson. Once everyone was out of the car, James walked up to a rather dirty looking glass door and pushed it open, but once he did, an alarm went off.
Two men in white lab coats came out to greet him, then gestured for them to follow behind.
As they walked down the hall, however, something struck Riley as strange and familiar.
"I know this place..." She muttered while twining her fingers through Jaxsons.
"Something isn't right." She whispered then looked up at him.

PostPosted: October 21st, 2017, 10:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson shook his head lightly as Riley spoke of being honored. “I’m the lucky one,” he retorted. He was about to continue as James opened the door. He reluctantly let Riley go and followed her out of the car and into the strange looking building.

As Riley looked around, however, Jaxson began to grow concerned. Had this all been another scheme by Henry?

“We need to get out of here,” he whispered.

He clasped her hand tightly as she wove her fingers together with his and glanced around nervously.

PostPosted: October 21st, 2017, 10:48 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley wanted to say something back, but the moment she opened her mouth, the two men led them through a pair of doors and into a large lab with 4 huge tables lined with papers, vials, syringes, bunsen burners and lab rats. It almost looked like a mad scientist was here.
"This is what Henry wants. He wants us....or, rather, he wants what we're here to make, or, what we are making."
As James spoke, the two men led them over to one of the tables closest to them. On it were many syringes with different colored...liquid inside. The two men then ushered them to watch as each different syringe was poked into a different rat inside a clear cage.
"What we are creating is something....well, it's...confidential. If Henry gets his hands on this? Well, we'll have a huge problem on our hands."

PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 12:33 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson looked on at the experimentation with horror. Who these people were and what they wanted seemed irrelevant at the moment. They spoke as if they were against Henry, but how did he know they were not just two sides of the same coin? One evil opporation waring against another?

“And this is supposed to make is feel safe?” Jaxson finally questioned with obvious distrust.

He glanced at Riley, wondering if she remembered anything else about this place and the man who claimed to be her brother.

PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 9:06 pm 
Ent
Ent

"It is." James replied bluntly. "If it helps you feel more comfortable to know, that is why I've brought you here. At least one of you knew what Henry was going to do with the little information he has regarding our...research. I want you to help us prevent any more information from getting out. What'd'ya Ri? Wanna help your brother like old times?"
Riley didn't know what to think about any of this...she didn't know whether to believe James or not, but for some reason, something was telling her not to. She caught Jaxson's gaze and immediately recognized the same distrust and uncertainty that she had for James.
"I...like old times?"
James arched a brow and smiled, then nodded.
"Yeah, ya know? Like that time we tried spying on Old Man Jenkin's dog....don't you remember that?"
As Riley looked back up at James, she noticed that his pupils were dilating and soon after that, she felt as if she was trying to remember something that wasn't hers.
Her stomach dropped in realization of what James was doing. He was...he was-
"You remember, Ri! That old pitbull that was all wrinkly and had two different colored eyes...?"
Riley blinked and shook her head then squeezed Jaxsons' hand nervously.
"No, I don't remember that. I...I don't even think I remember you."
She muttered.
James inhaled and leaned back on his heels and smiled rather devilishly.
"What do you remember?"
Without any warning, the doors to the lab were bolted shut and a few men in dark clothing came out and surrounded them, pointing guns at Jaxson and Riley.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2017, 5:16 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson froze, glancing at Riley. He wondered if they could still communicate through their minds. He tried but he had no idea how it worked. It was all Riley. Uncertainty flooded his mind until finally he looked James in the eue and asked. “What do you want with us?”

PostPosted: October 25th, 2017, 9:04 pm 
Ent
Ent

James shifted his gaze to her boyfriend, then squinted his eyes and looked at him with disbelief and annoyance.
"Did you not hear what I just said about Henry, hm?"
He paused, then rolled his eyes at the lack of response.
"If this serum gets into the wrong hands, this country-the world-would be in danger. So, in order to eliminate that problem, I need you two to eliminate my problem. Kapesh?"
Riley furrowed her brows and swallowed nervously, but shook her head in disbelief. Was this man asking them to...kill Henry?
As if he could hear her thoughts, James flicked his gaze back to Riley.
"That's exactly what I'm asking you to do."
Riley froze.
How did he do that?
"So, what'd'ya say, Ri?"
Why was it up to her? Why was any of this up to her?!
Jaxson?
"Fine." She finally answered emotionlessly.
"Really? Just like that?"
"Yup." She paused.
I have to do this. I'm going to take the serum to the media, or....or the FBI or something.
"Just like that." She continued seamlessly. "Henry nearly killed both of us, so...it's justified, right?"
James smiled wickedly and nodded his head then lifted an index finger. Just then, two of the armed men came forward and stood behind them, then two more stood in front of them.
They were boxed in.
Just like the rats in the cages.
"Alright. Off you go, kids."
A shiver ran down her spine at the nickname that Henry used, then she began to match the quick pace set by the guards around them. Once the door had been opened, they walked back down the hall, then out into the lobby before heading out onto the sidewalk.
A large vehicle pulled up and Riley and Jaxson were ushered in. Then they began to long road back into the city.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2017, 11:02 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Uncertain exactilly what was going on, Jaxson followed Riley’s lead. He gave an uneasy look back towards James as they walked out the door. As they approached the car he slid in and waited for Riley. Once she was in the car began it’s drive back into the city... the city where both of them had nearly been killed.

“Are you sure about this?” Jaxson asked Riley. “Don’t get me wrong... I see Henry again and I’m going to try and kill that...” he paused and grit his teeth. Mild mannered as he was, there was only so much of some things he could take. “It’s just... this is really dangerous,” he finally finished his thought.

PostPosted: October 28th, 2017, 9:14 pm 
Ent
Ent

James caught Riley's boyfriend looking back over his shoulder and waved while glaring right back at him. The two of them were going to be in for a big surprise when they reached the city. For the Henry that they knew would not be the same as the man who now sat in a single cell, padded with white walls.
Have fun getting the bad guy.
James thought sarcastically as the two drove off back towards the city.
"You're in for a big surprise...."
He muttered to himself as he turned down a hallway.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riley didn't make eye contact with any of the armed men as she got into the car, but once she slid in, she closed the gap between her and Jaxson and began to fidget with her fingers.
She shook her head and stared at the space in front of her feet; what had she gotten them into?
A shaky breath escaped her lips and she glanced up at Jaxson.
"Not at all."
She muttered, then switched to sending him thoughts as she saw a pair of green eyes look in the rearview mirror.
I...I just didn't want to be in the same place as my broth-as James. I'm sorry for roping you into this, Jaxson. I...I wish there was another way out of this whole thing, but it seems like this is our only option.
She paused, then flicked her gaze up to meet his.
Are you scared?

PostPosted: October 29th, 2017, 8:48 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

“Don’t apologize,” Jaxson thought back. “I’d never leave you to face this alone. What is it about your brother, though? He seems... wrong...”

Jaxson took Riley’s hand as she looked up to catch his eyes. “I am...” he admitted in his mind. “But one way or another, whatever it takes, we habe to get away from all this. If this is really our only way, then we have to try.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next