Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: Telekinesis-inspired rp
PostPosted: December 14th, 2017, 7:54 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley stared at Rand with trepidation in her eyes, but at this time, Rand was their only way out. She opened her mouth to answer, but it was then that Whetherford stepped inside the room, asking for a moment of privacy with them.
Riley shook her head and glanced between the two men, pleading silently with Rand not to leave them.

PostPosted: December 14th, 2017, 8:28 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

"I'm not talking to him," Jaxson said resolutely, glaring at Weatherford.

Rand gave his partner a hard look, then turned back to Riley and Jaxson. "I think these two need some time to rest. Weatherford, why don't you go pick up the paperwork from headquarters. They can start filling it out when you get back."

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: December 14th, 2017, 8:43 pm 
Ent
Ent

Whetherford glared at Jaxson for a few long seconds before returning his attention back to his partner.
"Fine, sir. Be back in a jiffy." He muttered sarcastically as he turned on his heels and walked back out of the room.

Riley could feel herself begin to relax once Whetherford left the room, but something still felt off. Why was he going to do Rand's bidding when they all knew who he worked for. As the minutes passed with no pain, no threat towards them, she finally felt like she could rest. As she relaxed back into the bed, she turned her head and looked at Jaxson and smiled. They would finally be safe.

PostPosted: December 15th, 2017, 9:41 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(I'll let you drive the main plot here. I don't want to take over. So I'll let you kind of direct the scenes and feel free to use Rand as well if needed)

Jaxson glared back at Weatherford. He was tired of this game... He was either going to fight his way out of this or die trying.

To his surprise, Weatherford actually left. A moment later, Jaxson caught Riley's gaze and smiled back. At that point Rand stepped up to help them out of their beds and get them to the car that waited outside.

PostPosted: December 16th, 2017, 3:57 pm 
Ent
Ent

(Sure thing! I wanted to apologize for the lack of plot lately...I've been slowly trying to figure it out, but I think I've come up with something. Hopefully it works/makes sense. )

Riley let out a breath as Rand helped Jaxson sit up, then decided to sit up and start moving herself. The moment she swung her legs over the side of the bed, she heard a ringing in her ears. She tried to ignore it by standing up, but once her feet hit the cold, tiled floors, the sound only intensified. She held her head in her hands then noticed someone had entered into the room. When she looked up, she saw Whetherford walking up behind Rand and inject him with something.
Riley wanted to do something, she wanted to help Rand, but when she tried to push a thought into Whetherfords' mind or even open her mouth to scream, the pain intensified even more.
Everything happened so fast, though. She watched as Rand struggled to stay awake after being injected, but Whetherford was a large man, and was able to keep his partner at bay while the stuff worked in his system.
Soon though, Rand was on the floor, unconscious; Whetherford then tucked the empty syringe in his pocket and pulled out another one as he made his way towards Riley.
"Look kid, this is for your own good, alright. This is just a mild sedative."
Riley looked up at him and shook her head as she backed away from him. Whetherford wasn't impressed.
"Riley, Henry needs you to go to him....you are very important to our mission, so come on. Hold your arm out."
None of what he said actually stuck to her, because all she could see was an unlabeled syringe that might put her to sleep, or worse....
"No, I'm not-"
A cry of pain erupted from Riley's lips as the pain in her head got worse and she crumbled to the floor.
"I don't want to have to make this more difficult than it has to be. If you go willingly, I will stop the pain in your head."
"No! Leave us be!"
Not moments after she uttered this refusal, Riley felt an insurmountable amount of pain until darkness overwhelmed her.

PostPosted: December 16th, 2017, 8:34 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(It’s all good! I’m a pretty,go with the flow, type. So, slow, fast, planned and plotted, or just know as you go. I’m good with it. :p

I will give Jaxson’s response and you can decide the outcome of his actions. That way i won’t alter you plans. :) )

As Jaxson was being helped to his feet, he saw Riley cringe. She was in pain. “Riley?” He barely had time to get that one word spoken before Rand faltered and dropped him to the floor. Jaxson grunted at the pain of the impact, his head striking the tile floor hard. Everything seemed to go fuzzy and swayed back and forth.

Rand fell limp not far away, then he heard Wetherford speaking to Riley. “Leave her alone!” Jaxson screamed as he heard Riley echo his scream.

“No! Leave us be!” Riley shouted.

Then Riley’s cry of pain filled the room and suddenly fell silent. Jaxson, his vision just starting to clear up. With fire in his eyes, literally and figuratively, Jaxson lashed out at Wetherford. Whether it was his enemy, or the exertion of the act, Jaxson was not sure, but he went unconscious. Right before he did, his vision filled with fire... all he could see were flames. Then, black nothing.

PostPosted: December 18th, 2017, 11:01 pm 
Ent
Ent

Riley didn't know what was happening, for her world was surrounded in darkness, but she felt herself being pulled...or...dragged rather against the cold, hard ground. Not long after, she heard muffled voices...screams, then a loud thumping sound followed by silence.
Her heart skipped a beat and goosebumps rose on her arms.
Why was this happening to them?
Someone grabbed her by the back of her shirt and dragged her across the floor, but it wasn't long before the texture of the floor changed. She heard a muffled voice curse at this, then a huff before she was lifted into the air.
Jaxson.... she muttered wordlessly.
Doors opened and the cold wind blew against her face, nearly reviving her, and as her eyelashes fluttered open, she saw a black van pull up with Henry sitting in the backseat. His eyes were fixed on hers, and they looked deadly.
No. No....
"NO!" She muttered before Whetherford shoved her inside and closed the door.
"Where is he? Where is Jaxson?!"
Riley turned and pounded on the now closed van door.
"Where is he?!"
Tears began to run down her cheeks as she realized the brevity of her situation.
"Jaxson..." She muttered, hopeless.

PostPosted: December 20th, 2017, 10:10 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson lay on the ground, he wasn't sure where he was. Then, he was sure he heard Riley's voice in his head. "Riley?" He thought his words back to her, hoping that she could hear him.

The next thing Jaxson knew he was settled back into the unfortunate yet familiar feeling of a hospital bed. It was moving this time, though, and he wasn't sure where to. His mind felt delirious from the stress of his exertion.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2017, 5:51 pm 
Ent
Ent

"Relax, dear. Your friend-who nearly killed me, twice, I might add-is being taken to a local hospital. One where he can recuperate better, without all the stress of the job."
"What the-what are you talking about?" Riley was now fully conscious, although she still had no idea what was going on. "What do you mean"
"Hush now...you've just been through hell and back, and none of it has been for me....I know that you were in contact with James...I know he asked you to kill me, but have you ever considered that he might be the guy to kill?"
"What?" Riley furrowed her brows in confusion and leaned away from him. What on earth was he talking about?
"Riley? Do you remember this serum?" Henry pulled out a syringe filled with a clear liquid and held it out to her, needle pointing towards him.
She made no move towards it, so he laid it in her lap then leaned back and crossed his arms.
"That is something that I have been working on for over a decade, and while I used it on you, I should have been using it with you. You see, you carry some very useful dna. With your dna, my people can alter the serum so when injected and in the bloodstream, you will be able to control their minds, exactly what you do now, only intensified. So you see? You are important."
Riley stared in disbelief at this man across from him, then she flicked her gaze down to the syringe, then back up at Henry as a lightbulb flicked in her head.
She had a plan.
"If I do what you want, go wherever you want me to go, my only demand is that Jaxson stays with me. Alive. And unharmed."
She stared at Henry, who smirked at her.
"Alright, we have a deal."
Bring him back, Whetherford.
Whetherford rolled his eyes and cursed Henry underneath his breath, then wheeled the kid back over to the van, opened the trunk doors and laid Jaxson on the floor.
Riley glanced over to Jaxson then quickly crawled back to sit by his side. She rested her hand on his cheek and studied his face.
Jaxson, I have a plan. And I love you.
With that, Henry tapped on the back of the drivers seat and the driver took off down the road, back towards the city.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2017, 11:03 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson, still unconscious, only seemed to sense Riley's presence and voice in his head. It would be several minutes before his sedatives would wear off.

When they did, however, he felt Riley's hand on his. His fingers slowly closed around hers. "Riley?" He mumbled. "Where are we? What happened?"

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2017, 11:39 pm 
Ent
Ent

"It's alright, I'm here."
Riley couldn't hide the relief she felt after hearing Jaxsons' voice since leaving the hospital; as she bent over to move a piece of hair from his face, a tear ran down her cheek.
"It's okay. We're...we're going back into the city...to the headquarters. I'm going to give Henry what he wants...all he wants is-"
"Her dna." Henry interrupted from the backseat. Although she couldn't see him, she could sense a wry smile on his face.

PostPosted: December 25th, 2017, 2:32 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson started to relax, until he heard that name. HENRY. It rang in his ears like poison in his veins. Then he heard that voice. He cringed, having tried to sit up abruptly. "Riley, you can't!" He insisted, laying back down and taking her hand. "He won't keep his word, whatever it is he promised, he will double cross you!"

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2018, 8:01 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley's eyes widened with concern as Jaxson cringed in pain, but once he was laying back down, she gave his hand a gentle squeeze.
"There is no way out though."
She paused, then leaned down to kiss him.
We have no where else to run.
She spoke wordlessly.
She wanted to tell him what the plan, but if he knew, he might not let her do it because of the risk it would involve.

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2018, 10:11 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson let out a shallow breath and let the moment linger as Riley leaned over and kissed him. Still, he shook his head. He replied in his mind as his eyes gazed deep into Riley's.

What is he demanding? How could we ever trust that he won't double cross us?

Jaxson tightened his grip on Riley's hand, then with his free hand he reached up and placed it on the side of Riley's face.

"I can't lose you," Jaxson spoke audibly, but hushed as a tear slid down his cheek. "Not again..."

PostPosted: January 4th, 2018, 8:11 am 
Ent
Ent

Riley blinked back tears that started to form, but it was useless because soon she felt her tears stream down her cheeks. Her heart felt like it was being crushed and her resolution broke. She had to tell him.
We can't trust him, but there isn't anything else we can do.
She shook her head and gently rested a hand on his stubbly cheek, her eyes searching his.
"You won't loose me. I promise."
Her voice was just above a whisper, but she meant it just as if she were shouting it.
He just wants my dna for something, for that...serum he administered to me. I think he means to use it on regular people so they forget..? i...I don't know exactly, but I have a plan.
She shifted on her knees then moved onto her side and laid down next to him as she continued.
Once he makes that serum, I'm going to give it to him. I'm going to make him forget....
She looked up into his eyes, hoping that he didn't think she was crazy, because right now, she felt just that....crazy.

PostPosted: January 4th, 2018, 10:01 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Jaxson listened, not sure what to think. It would work, if Riley could get Henry injected without running into trouble.

Jaxson wrapped his arms around Riley as she lay down beside him. He said nothing at first. He just looked into her eyes, then lifted a finger to wipe away her tears. Then he leaned in closer to her and his lips met hers. Not for a short time, but he drew the kiss out.

Then, he spoke in his mind as at long last he pulled away, but only by centimeters as his lips still brushed softly against hers.

"It could work... I'm just... I couldn't stand to have anything happen to you."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next