Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The X
PostPosted: December 16th, 2005, 1:08 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Ok, this is my new chacter that I will use in the next RPG availible. Hope it's not to long.

Jaxson Pax, son of the famed malitia leader Serin Pax. His life started under the strict
military command of his father after his mother died in childbirth. The two lived in there
home town of Zavela for the first five years of his life.

From the very beginning his military minded father trained him in the ways of combat,
survival, and the martial arts. There life was comfortable in Zavela, until Jaxson reached
the age of 5. It was at this time the town members decided that there was no longer a
need for the malitia, and they were disband all together.
The blow hit hard the lives of many, those who had entered long ago knew no other life.
In a desperate attempt to find work the X militia traveled the lands as a small group of
mercenaries, finding work where they could.
It was during this time they came upon Rel Sayn and his group of mercenaries. The two
groups merged and became one. Rel, there leader, and Serin the second in command.

Rel Sayn was not only a magnificent fighter, but a master in the arts of elusion, deception,
and the likes. His skills fascinated Jaxson and Serin soon allowed his son to train under
there new leader.
Jaxson studied hard, absorbing everything that Rel had to offer. He memorized the arts
with stunning accuracy, and a dedicated heart. Jaxson traveled on with the group, making
his living as a mercenary. But soon would come a journey that would kill Jaxson Pax.

Jaxson was 15 when Rel Sayn came in from the town. It was a cool fall day, the air crisp,
and the leaves falling from the trees. Rel had just landed a deal that would set the group
up for life if they were to achieve the goal. But it was no easy task that they took on that
day.

They would search for the “mythical” Dungeon of Gems. The mysterious dungeon stood
as a legend in the eyes of nearly all who lived. As legend had it in a time of war the
dungeons were built outside of the known regions. There they built the walls, floor,
ceiling, and even the cells themselves soly from the valuables confiscated from prisoners,
or dead bodies on the field of battle.

The small group of mercenaries traveled to the uncharted lands where they would search,
but misfortune fell upon them. Before they arrived at there destination they were
surrounded by a group of bandits who demanded that they tell them where the dungeon
was.
Once they found out that Rel and his men had no idea there leader insisted that they turn
back. His group would find it, and they would collect the reward.

Hostilities soon rose to the point where fighting broke out between the two groups, each
individual hacking away mercilessly at there opponents for there very lives. They fight
raged on as Jaxson watched himself make the fatal mistake, he had left himself open to
the blow.

He watched as the sword lunged for his chest, there was no time, he was to late, there was
nothing he could do now. But at the last moment Rel stepped in the way and the sword
pierced his heart.

Jaxson watched a blood soaked his friends shirt, and droplets of blood dripped off the end
of the sword that was still visible, sticking out from his back. Rel Sayn fell into Jaxson’s
hands and brought him to the ground.

Jaxson looked around, all the men were dead. He watched as his father was stabbed
through the throat, the last man standing. Sorrow filled his heart, and anger consumed
him, but at Rel’s dying words he stayed where he was as the group, who seemed not to
notice him, fled into the wilderness.

“Don’t move! It’s what your father would want.” Rel told him as the light faded in his
eyes.

Jaxson Pax died that day, and one of the most notorious bounty hunters, and hired guns
was born.

Those who truly know him fear him, and those who do not fear him, do not know him.

He now lives the life of a bounty hunter, with as many faces and looks as the stars in the
skies. His abilities to create elusions, to disguise himself, and to fool and con others
incorporated into his every day life as a way of survival.

Those who know of him call him the X, for his unknown name, and his shady past.

Wel,, that's it, hope you like it.

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 16th, 2005, 7:30 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

*stares* AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! That is TOTALLY awesome.... I love the dark past, the way you manipulated everything, that's SO cool!!!!...

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

~The Mercenary A-U Gentlewoman~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2005, 2:56 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Thanks. It all came into my mind the other night and I layed awak in bed for a while thinking about it. (things like that bug me until I get them figured out)

Then I came here the next day and filled in the gaps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 17th, 2005, 8:05 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Yep, same here.... I think up all my stories/story-lines at night... lol

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2005, 6:35 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Well, not much else to do... siriously.... it's no like I'm going to go to sleep! anyway..

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 19th, 2005, 11:40 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Same here! It takes me almost an hour to get to sleep each night, because I have to get rid of all the things whirling around in my mind, and the only way I can do that is to think up stories....lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 20th, 2005, 9:48 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I know. I have to shut out EVERYTHING from my mind... or think until I go to sleep.

And thinking is so much funner!

...until morning when I have to get up and I find I stayed up till 12:30 thinking...then it's not as fun. But it's still fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 2:58 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

UGH, I know.... I hate when that happens.... It's so horrid to wake up all bleary-eyed an' junk....

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 7:00 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I usually fall back to sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 21st, 2005, 11:57 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Same here... Then I get dragged out of bed....*sighs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 22nd, 2005, 4:19 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Yeah, me too. Except yesterday morning I woke up because my dad put my new puppy on me and she started licking my face. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2005, 12:38 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Awwww!! How cute! That'd be a nice wake-up call, compared to what I get.... I get water flicked in my face...*groans*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2005, 12:06 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Yeah, it was better than most.

I used to get a wet washcloth when I was young. But that was when I could be gotten up, and walked to the kitchen and eating and wouldn't remember it. lol. Used to be a heavy sleeper, now if a light turns on in the kitchen I usualy wake up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2005, 9:34 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

I sleep rather heavily... But I wake up at odd times... Never slept-walked though....*shrugs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 23rd, 2005, 9:40 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I am not sure if I slept walked unless somone woke me up.

The I would be like half a sleep walking around the house for a while.

But now I don't do it... not sure why, I guess grew out of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 24th, 2005, 1:32 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

*shrugs* I guess that can happen.... I grew out of asthma and other junk....