Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 6:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Was this a good story?
Poll ended at February 23rd, 2006, 3:46 pm
Yes! it was wonderful 75%  75%  [ 9 ]
Meh...could of been better 25%  25%  [ 3 ]
NO!!! NO!!! I Hated it!!! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 12
 Post subject: Dark, Queen of Angmar ~*Edited 07/07/06*~
PostPosted: January 4th, 2006, 3:46 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

Ok, decided to make a bio thing for my character Dark, might be a little long...but thats ok. Ok here it is.

Name: Dur Daebereth(Dark ShadowQueen)

Species: Silvan Elf(mother), Wraith(Father)

Appearance: Red/black hair, changing eyes, 5'9. Lithe and muscled body, fairly attractive. Scar on face.

Weapon: A Sword(Naumaegil), One regular dagger, one Morgul dagger, a silver long bow and a triangular shield. The shield has a black background with small flame detailings around the edges. There is an etching of Angmar and Minas Morgul on the front. It does have a small protective force around it, it is strong enough to repel arrows, bolts, sword and halberds but might fail when hit by an axe or hammer.

Magic: Control elements and able to shape-shift.

Animals/Familiars: Fell Beast-Aerter, Fire Lizard(thanks to Neume)-Silver's Bane(or SB), Peruvian Paso mare-Chonara.

Other: None

Four-hundred and fifty two years before the end of The War of the Ring, a child was concieved. A Silvan Elf, who's name has now been forgotten was captured by a creature of Shadow and Darkness. A Wraith. The Witch King of Angmar found her when she was walking in the mountains. He gouged out her eyes and took her to Minas Morgul on the back of a Fell Beast. There he proceeded to beat, abuse and rape her. Since Elves die when such pain is forced upon them, he kept her alive using his dark magics and sorcery. She was kept as a play thing,nothing more than a toy for the King.

Being blind she could not fend him off, or try to escape. He left her in a small room with nothing but some stale bread and water.He had orcs feed her this for many many months. She lost track of all time. He kept her there for nine solid months, she grew thinner and thinner. But she was soon not the only one in the room. A child was growing inside of her. She hid her pregnancy by wearing the baggy clothing that she was given. They once caught a Gondorian soldier, and once he was out of information they threw him in the room with her.

Before the mother was taken to the Witch King, she placed a curse not only on him, but partly on the child. If she died, the Witch King would also. The Vala, hearing and seeing her predicament granted her this one last wish.

With the help of the captured Gondorian soldier, she gave birth to a small child. The child and her mother were taken to the Witch King, he was disgusted and let the orcs eat the mother, their ravenous cries were the first thing that the child heard. The Witch King took his sword and tried to kill the child. But small as she was, he could not kill her, her magical powers were strong enough to repel his sword and all of his might.

He, fearing a person who could overcome him, forced the orcs to take care of her. If she died, he would to.

She was raised by orcs, learing how to defend herself, using a sword and a bow. She kept her magic in control and killed the occasional orc with it. She lived for many years this way, kept inside and subjected to almost daily beatings.

But one day, the King left, almost all of the orcs left with him, leaving only thirty orcs in the tower. The girl killed them all, took her fathers sword, two of his Morgul daggers, her bow, one hundred arrows and a shield. She left Minas Morgul, spying three figures on the Endless Stair, she did not shoot them, feeling that they were important to the down fall of Mordor.

She made her way to Ithillien and there, set up a small camp, killing any orcs or Haradrim that passed by. She even managed to kill a passing oiliphaunt. Several days after her escape, the Earth shook as though the Gods had decided it was unworthy to survive. Mordor had been defeated and she was free to travel to Minas Tirith.

There, she was given a name and the freedom to rebuild Minas Morgul and the once great tower of Angmar. She was lent a couple hundred builders to get started. They traveled through Gondor and Rohan, helping to fix up burnt and destroyed buildings.

Once they reached the Ruin of Angmar, they began to build, using the existing rock and some that had been mined by neighbouring Dwarves. After two years, Angmar was re-built. Dark was proclaimed Queen of Angmar and Minas Morgul was returned to the power of Gondor.

Upon the rebuilding of Angmar, she took 100 good men, and killed the few remaining Gorthorogs. At one time they had been the most vicious of fighters in her fathers army. Once all of the Gorthorogs had been killed she returned home, with only 15 men.

She obtained several hundred Fell Beast and adopted one to ride. Aerter was her name, daughter of Grey-Fang, the Witch King's Fell Beast. After healing one of Aerter's wounds, a drop of Fell Beast blood fell into her left eye. Causing her great pain but also the ability to see the magic, the heat, and the lies and truths in people. Her magic was also affected. She was now in control of not only fire and the shadows but also the waters, earth and other elements. She also has the ability to rearrange her cells so that she is something else, also known as shape shifting.

She now resides in Angmar with six hundred good men, ready to move out at any time. Three hundred Fell beast's live in the Aviary of Angmar, trained to carry men, and trained to fight.

One day, while she was wondering through the Mountains, she met a man. She held him at knife point and made him sit down. He wore dirty clothing and looked tired. He spoke to her and they talked. When he looked at her, she saw that he had the most amazing eyes, ones that had seen more than hers. He in turn also thought that she had amazing eyes. His name was Mursan, once a Ranger, now the sole remaining survivor of a once great people. She rose, he said one thing to her and he was gone. He said to her "The misfortunes of birth do not determine who you are today, become your own person and move out of your father's shadow Dark, release yourself and be free."

After her 460th birthday, she added a last name, Daebereth. Her official name is Dur Daebereth. Dark ShadowQueen.

Dark as a person has few friends, her noble nature has caused this to be so. But when she does gain a friend, that person has the friendship that will last a lifetime.

*Usually wears black breeches, a red tunic, silver bracers and greaves, also wears an archers arm guard. Carries Naumaegil her sword(fire can run along its blade), a Morgul dagger and a regular dagger. She has short red and black hair and a long scar reaching from the rightside of her forehead the the left side of her chin(Got it in a fight with a Gorthorog) She sometimes has Dragon wings and a Dragon tail, but not often.*

Yup...hope ya like it..
*Note:Someone said it was cheesy...reading it again...it is kind of cheesy...but hey, sometimes cheesy characters are good. Just dont put them in the microwave, they might melt.
*Note:I would like to thank Luin for the idea that only her daughter(s) can kill her and her grand daughter(s) and so on and so forth, now only if she was married...
*Note:Also, i am not positive if there ever was a Tower of Angmar, maybe just the region was called that. No matter, there is now*evil giggle*

Last edited by Dark, Queen of Angmar on July 7th, 2006, 3:42 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 6th, 2006, 4:40 pm 
Ent
Ent

Totally cool! I loved it! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

((I could do that all day!))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 6th, 2006, 4:45 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

Thanks!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: (lol so could i!) :explode: *evil giggle*

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2006, 12:30 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

I liked it it was cool!

My other TARDIS is a police box.

http://www.roleplayultimum.proboards100.com/index.cgi

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 14th, 2006, 2:16 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

thanks!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2006, 2:54 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

A lot of tragedy... but it was good!

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 24th, 2006, 6:32 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

*reads it again* yeah...i guess there is a lot...O_o never realised that before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 24th, 2006, 6:46 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Well that's not always a bad thing. Sometimes that makes the story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 25th, 2006, 6:58 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

true, but its also a sign that i cant remember what i wrote...i think the old memory is going...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 26th, 2006, 4:22 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

lol. Well we all have our problems

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 27th, 2006, 4:47 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

yeah...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2006, 11:53 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

lol. sometimes I can't remember what I read five minutes ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 28th, 2006, 10:10 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

me too! especially if its a really boring book. Or i cant remember what i said a minute ago, someone is like what did u just say and i'm like...i dunno.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 31st, 2006, 4:37 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

heh. same here. History tends to slip my mind... and science.

There are like tons of times when somone will tell me something and I will reply an dhtey will come back and tell me again wondering why I am not doing what I was suposed to be and there like "I told you."

And I'm sitting htere like @_@...." Duh..... whatever." lol Makes some people mad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 31st, 2006, 7:36 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

yeah, thats like the only reason people get mad at me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 1st, 2006, 1:45 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

VERY imaginative, I loved it!!! Rather gruesome, but that added to it's enchantment...... I have a way for her to be killed.... Let her own daughter be the only one able to kill her..... And her daughter's daughter, and so on.....

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

~The Mercenary A-U Gentlewoman~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next