Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Mursan, The Wild One *~ Edited 10/04/06~*
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 7:51 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

New character....have another one on here as well.

Name: Mursan, The Wild One

Weapon: A strange grey halberd with the inscripton "Mithlhug, ost en ithe goth, amarth en ithe van." Meaning "GreyDragon, cleaver of the enemy, doom of the fair."
A Short bow with small animal detailing at either end.

Magic:Ability to partially shift into an animal, favorite shape is the centaur(half horse half human) able to make things grow at will(plants) and able to blend into everything. Extremely good senses, better than an Elf's.

Animals/Companions: A Black stallion; Beinroch(Beautifulhorse) and a female Grey hunting hound;Delhu(Horrordog).

Appearance: Long silver hair, deep green eyes. A lithe muscled body. He is about 5'8. Wears a silver tunic, strange breeches and a green cloak.
They make their clothing by putting them out in the sun for two weeks. Then they place a small leeching spell on the clothing. After they place up to 56 leaves on the clothing. The clothes absorb the colours of the leaves and now have the ability to change their colour to match their surroundings.

My name is Mursan, i know no other name, except the "Wild One". My wild actions and nature are the cause. I do have a plan when i rush into battle, but since many can't get into my mind, the nicknamed me the "Wild One". I work...worked for the Great Lord Sauron. My father was the leader of a small group of Rangers, often called the Shifters. Our ability to blend in with the scenenry was considered a gift. Soon we became legends among the lesser, more common Rangers.

But one day, a messenger arrived. We had no idea how he found us but he did. It was a offer, once this "great lord" took control of the land we would have a piece of it, somewhere for us to thrive and grow. And every time we killed an elf or a dwarf we got gold. He only called himself the Dark Lord, we had never heard of Sauron this far west. My father sent a reply, we would gladly join.

We often went on raiding parties, we killed many elves and dwarves, we once found some small folk. The other Rangers were no problem to deal with, either they joined us or died. Some escaped, like that accursed Strider fellow. He should of joined us, but he didn't, the fool. We slowly killed more Elves, until finally the half wits realised what was going on and started to hunt us. They were no match for us in our own territory.

But soon, like all great things, our Master fell. We were at the mercy of the Elves now, for we had gained to much confidence under the Master's rule. Many of us escaped and our group erupted into chaos. My father had died and others were killing for the position of leader. Soon, there were only two of us left. Me and another, we parted ways,him expecting never to see me again. I killed him in the night, i would not let the word that the Shifters had been ruined get out.

Now i live in the Misty mountains, hidden away from everyone. Very rarely do i speak to others. Occasionally i will venture out to the outside and enjoy killing what few Elves and Dwarves remain. Many of the other Rangers have left, following the Strider fellow.

One time as i was wondering through the Mountains, i met a Half Elf, do believe her name was Dark. She got me a knife point and soon i had managed to get her to release me. We talked, me saying several good quotes that should be recorded, her listening and using her Elvish wiles to get me to talk about myself. Soon we parted but i was struck by her confidence and ability to do everything she did perfectly. I was also struck by her amazing eyes...
Remember, meet me on a dark night with no moon, you won't live to see the morn.

Last edited by Dark, Queen of Angmar on April 10th, 2006, 5:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 7:55 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Very interesting! Nicely done.... but slightly vilolent... lol. But all in all a nice job!

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 8:00 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

thanks!!*gives Jax a first reply cookie bag*

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 8:12 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

OH BOY!!!! lol. Also I like the way you did it so it was like he was doing the talking, that was cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 8:14 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

thanks, i think one or two of Luins is like that...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 8:19 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

I think so...So did you make up the group of rangers or is there actualy something like that. ( I never know with all this stuff... tis so confusing to me)

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 8:26 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

i made them up...didnt want him to be an elf or anything and a regular human was boring

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 8:52 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

That's cool..... I always think it's funer to make them up on your own anyways. Cool abilities though!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 9:02 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

yeah, i thought about the abilities for a while but when it finally came to me i was like...duh!!

BTW: Love the new avatar!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 4:18 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Thanks. (yours is kinda weird looking to be honest but not in a bad way)

Yeah... I spend lots of times sometims thinking of abilities. Me and my brother have all sorts of different abilities, aliens, (with specialabilieties) and all of there names and specifics memorized. Most of the powers from Starwars and tons of ones we have mad up...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 4:35 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

i like my avvie! Tis the eye from NeverWinter Nights

Yeah thats what me and my friends do, just come up with a bunch of new powers/abilites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 12th, 2006, 10:06 pm 
Vala
Vala

Son of a Monkey! That's amazing! I like you'r character, but what really got me was your writing style. You got me hooked! Do you write a lot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 1:44 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Nauriel, if you like the idea of the character talking for themselves, check out all of my characters..... They all tell their own stories.....

GREAT idea!!!! Love the abilities and such, and how you made up your own group..... You got talent, girl!! lol

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not die, but have everlasting Life. ~John 3:16~

~The Mercenary A-U Gentlewoman~

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 2:48 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Dark, Queen of Angmar wrote:
Yeah thats what me and my friends do, just come up with a bunch of new powers/abilites.

Yeah...can be grat fun at times

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 6:33 pm 
Kallisti
Kallisti

*is amazed by all the comments* yeah i write a lot, *eyes Luin* took u long enough, lol. Talent, no one and i repeat no one has ever said that i had talent...in anything,*feels deprived*

Last edited by Dark, Queen of Angmar on February 13th, 2006, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 13th, 2006, 8:43 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

poor you... you DO have talent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next