Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: __~*The Fourth Age- The New War of Men*~__
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 10:05 am 

[font=Garamond]Once again she was summoned to fight. The king had ordered her to do so. Alena was her name, a well warrior when need be. Truth be told, she never liked to fight, but alas could not escape the orders of the King. Ever since she was a young lass, she had always despised wars. 'Why can't we all make peace with one another?' She had always asked her father, but only to get one answer. 'I don't know.'
Alena bore of magnificent armor. Beneath one arm, she held a helm in the shape of a dragon's head. Aye, she dearly thought dragons were wondrous creatures, though, knew they were the most unexpected type as well. The form of the helm, like said before, was in the dragon shape; the eyes were blood red rubies with black slits.
For chest armor, she bore Lamellar armor that was covered by what many called 'Dragon' armor. If one were to see of it, they think the front of the armor seemed to be the underbelly of a dragon. This kind of armor was rare to find nowadays.
At her waist was a worn leather belt that wielded her sword and a few daggers. A dagger that she most treasured was a wicked one to look at indeed. The dagger was mayhap 13 inch. The blade was the color of crimson liquid when spilled from a wound; and curved to cause more pain.
The handle was made a pure gold; small dragons were carved within its blade. Her sword she treasured as well. It had odd inscriptions upon that only she knew what they said. The hilt of the large sword was made as if it looks like a dragon spitting out silver fire.
Now, Alena’s appearance was odd to some if they have never seen an Elf..Yes an Elf; her ears proved of it.. She was mayhap 21 years of age; stood about 5'8 and weighed roughly around 115 lbs. She was very strong, and her skin was a light tan. Her hair cascaded down to her mid-back and was a deep chestnut brown that was slightly curled.
Her eyes..Ah her eyes were the most entrancing part they were. Their color was a deep orange..Aye; orange with gold specks. Some say it was that of a magic spell when they see of her; thinking that is was she that was making her eyes that color. It was not she at all, that's just how they were when she was born.

Alena stood near the courtyard of the White City. She would be ridding off tomorrow to go and fight. Her journey would take the sun to rise and fall five times. She was going alone; or thus she thought. She knew not if Lord Aragorn will be sending more out along with her or just to let her go alone.
[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 10:08 am 
Maia
Maia

i'll join but i cant post right now but will later

i'm my charry Neal

Hello, I'm Amoniel
[/font]
</center>

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 10:17 am 

OoC.// Very well

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 10:24 am 
Balrog
Balrog

A mare bearing a slender figure galloped down the last mile of the Perinnnor Feilds. The rider wore battle clothes, her cloak's hood above the head. As they approached the gates, the rider shook off the hood, revealing the silver hair. The guards shouted. "Lady Lothenedhel has returned! Open the gates!"

The gates opened and the elven lady galloped in. The Lituentament ((sp is wrong..)) of the Armies of Middle Earth went up to the seventh level where the Citatdel of Kings was, and where her nephew-in-law was. She slowed down the mare, and she dismounted the Meara. Her silver eyes shone as she saw Aragorn coming down to meet her. "Elessar." she said, bowing. "Elenanna." She smiled slightly.

He motioned for her to start walking with him. She gave Shadowpax to the guards, and matched her strides with her nephews.They talked about her next mission, which she would share with a few people, a few she would know. They walked into the citadel, and the doors closed behind them.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 11:24 am 

[font=Garamond]Alena had seen of this, though, she stayed put the whole time. She turned slightly upon hearing a voice from behind her. "Ye honestly think that standin' there will get you anywhere, lass?" Ah, it was the dwarf, Gimli.

Alena smiled as him and gave a soft chuckle. "Hello Gimli, son of Gloin." She gave a small bow of her head to him before answering his question. "Aye, standing here gets me nowhere, but alas, I leave tommorow morn' before the sun's rays touches the morning skies." She spoke, her voice was a tad above a whisper; loud enough, though, for the dwarf to hear.

"Aye..I wish ta fight alongside ye lass. It's as if I were fightin' alongside Legolas of Mirkwood once again; though, this time I fight alongside with another." Gimlir spoke as he set the bottom of his axe upon the ground, his gaze shifting outwards to look over the vast lands.

"'Tis your choice if you wish to do of so, my friend." She smiled as she looked from him before her gaze shifted away; she too looking out to the vast lands of Gondor. She wandered if Osgiliath was rebuilt and well once again.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 1:56 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

The Lady shook her head as she walked out of the citadel. She would be accompanying the other elf to fight. She pulled the metal band with the dragon ornament off her head, revealing her silver eyes, and her facial features. She smiled as she saw her dwarven friend and the elf. She walked over to them and said, "Hello, Elf-friend." to Gimli.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 4:57 pm 

[font=Garamond]Gimli shifted his gaze o're to the lady that talked to him. He smirked and gave a small bow of his head. "Good eve M'lady" He said, then his gaze shifted back to Alena. She had not moved at all, her gaze had strayed from this and into another; lost within her own thoughts. "Lady Alena?" He said giving her a light nudged.

Alena snapped back to the real world, her gaze shifting to the dwarf before looking forth to the other Elf. She gave a small bow of her head. "Le suilon." She looked back up."Alena eneth nîn.Man eneth lín?"

// If you want me to stop speaking Elf, than I shall. I only know a few phrases and words, so I will not be usuing it much.//

[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2005, 6:41 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

((lol...I know a few as well...but it would be helpful...btw Elenanna is the daughter of Galadriel...so she should be well known among the elves))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 12:30 am 

[font=Garamond]((Ah, I see. I did not know that..))[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 1:16 am 

[font=Garamond]Alena shook her head again. "Forgive me, Lady Elenanna..My minds is not with me as of this moment. 'Tis good to see of you." She said softly with a small bow. She looked back up and her gaze shifted to the Dwarf before back to Elenanna. "Are you going to go and fight as well M'lady?"

Gimli shifted his gaze to Elenanna. "Aye, Are ye plannin' ta fight as well lass?" his voice had risen a little from a mere whisper. He awaited for the reply, though, his gaze shifted eastward as he watched people walk within the citedel. He looked back at Elenanna once more.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 5:42 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(May I join?)

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 1:53 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna nodded. "Elessar requested me to, and I will." She smiled slightly "He's requested that the elves of Minas Tirith or Ithilen fight, and quite a few have obeyed."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 4:42 pm 

OoC.// Sure you can join! :-D

[font=Garamond]Gimli sighed and gave a small shake of his head. "And after all that he 'as done for 'em...Pitty really." Gimli shifted his gaze 'o're to Erulisse. "Aye lass, at least there are some who listened.." He muttered under his breath. He looked back at Elenanna. "Is the Prince o' Mirkwood going ta be here?" He asked, hoping that his friend would, once again, fight by his side.

Alena shifted her gaze o're to Gimli upon hearing her Lord's name. Aye, she was a Mirkwood Elf herself, and was one of Legolas's top guards. She sighed as she looked away, not knowing if he was to come or not. "twas only Legolas's choice to come or not.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2005, 7:08 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She nodded. "My nephew will be fighting as welll."

((you can find out about her charry in the character's section...))

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2005, 4:17 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

(OOC: I will join this one so here comes my char....he`s a northman and you don`t mind if he brings few men with him?)

A group of 5 men rode towards the massive walls of Minas Tirith and they were slightly exhausted from the trip, they wore full plate armors and carried spear in the hands. One had a flag on his spear, which belonged to the men of north to Dale`s people to be exact and the armors had their signs. The group arrived at the gates and the leader yelled spoke for a while with the gate guards, then they slowly rode up the streets admiring the city and it`s buildings. They had never seen such massivness for buildings or a city and many people looked at them as well, because some younger one`s had never seen people from the north. Many had dark brown and black long hair, their armors were had grey, brown and slight black. The leader had black long hair, well trained body for fighting, cold grey eyes, that could nail a person there when he was angry. He was a about 6`8 high, 160 lbs at least and his skin was quite pale. He carried the most black in his full plate armor of the men, which had carvings of a wolf, horse and a mountain, the 2 last to celebrate his friendship with the Dwarwes and the Rohirrim people. The shoulder part were shaped as wolfs head without the jaw, his helmet was a rohirrim helmet, but it had few differences, he had a sword, that had a wolves carved in it. He carried a normal spear, a dagger on his belt and a shield, that had the markings of Erebor on it.

They finally arrived at the courtyard and men took their horses to rest while the leader walked to Gimli and the elves, he greeted them by raising his hand.

"Gooday there, my name is Daorm and I come from Dale to join your fight."

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2005, 11:16 am 

[font=Garamond, serif]Both Dwarf and Elf shifted their gaze to Daorm. Alena slowly bowed her eyes. "Hail Daorm of Dale. I am Alena of the Mirkwood Relm." Her voice was quiet, though, loud enough for him to hear. Her gaze shifted to Gimli as he begun to speak.

"Aye, good eve there Daorm. I am Gimli son Of Gloin, dwarf of Moria" He gave a small bow of his head before he shifted his gaze back to Alena and then bacl, once again, Daorm.[/font]