Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 6:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 12:38 am 
Vala
Vala

The Nazgul Club is awesome!! We talk about the most random and crazy things; right now...well...I won't divulge anymore of our secrets :sly: Sorry Larael I don't believe we're accepting anymore members...well we might be actually; a couple people aren't posting. We kick out anyone that doesn't post. It sounds harsh but we need to keep up our title as the most active club at A-U :)

Yes well to return to the topic here's a picture of a fell beast:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 4:47 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Beriadanwen wrote:
The Nazgul Club is awesome!! We talk about the most random and crazy things; right now...well...I won't divulge anymore of our secrets :sly: Sorry Larael I don't believe we're accepting anymore members...well we might be actually; a couple people aren't posting. We kick out anyone that doesn't post. It sounds harsh but we need to keep up our title as the most active club at A-U :)

I don't really understand . . . why aren't you accepting any more members? Does there have to be a certain amount of members and no more? But wouldn't it be better to accept as many members as possible so that your club would be even more active? : :annoyed2: bye2:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 5:29 pm 
Vala
Vala

Elberethsq wrote:
Beriadanwen wrote:

I don't really understand . . . why aren't you accepting any more members? Does there have to be a certain amount of members and no more? But wouldn't it be better to accept as many members as possible so that your club would be even more active? : :annoyed2: bye2:

Well we have a limit of 9 seeing as it's a Nazgul club. But it's kind of an unofficial limit; we wouldn't turn anybody down, but you see no more than 9 people have ever wanted to join lol. We're not the most popular but we do have 28 pages of posts just with the 9 of us :) And I wouldn't really suggest you joining Larael...because...well we aren't too kindly when it comes to members of the Crazy Legolas fan club...and I'm assuming you are in fact a member...

Post subject: this topic
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 5:44 pm 
Maia
Maia

im the founder, and we were at one time trying to get more posts than the crazy legolas club, now we have like twice as many

Post subject: Re: this topic
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 5:50 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Witch_King_of_Angmar wrote:
im the founder, and we were at one time trying to get more posts than the crazy legolas club, now we have like twice as many

Oh . . . well . . . it's not really nice to be so competitive is it? It's just a club really . . . can't we just have fun being part of a club with goals that are strongly tied to the purpose of establishing the club? :) Like, for example, the welcoming team with a purpose to welcome newbies warmly. :-D

Hmmm . . .

Sorry I'm off topic. :guilty:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 6:13 pm 
Vala
Vala

We have more than twice as many ;) Sorry but we are competitive...it's just the way we are! But it certainly isn't our only goal; we have many goals that will not be discussed here :sly:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 6:32 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Beriadanwen wrote:
We have more than twice as many ;) Sorry but we are competitive...it's just the way we are! But it certainly isn't our only goal; we have many goals that will not be discussed here :sly:

Oh I took a look there - it seems a bit RPG - ish. :bye2:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 8:08 pm 

Beriadanwen wrote:
And I wouldn't really suggest you joining Larael...because...well we aren't too kindly when it comes to members of the Crazy Legolas fan club...and I'm assuming you are in fact a member...

Yes I am a Proud Member of the Crazy Legolas Fanclub!!!!!!!!Thats okay, I'm already a member of way too many clubs anyway!!!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2005, 8:42 pm 
Vala
Vala

Elberethsq wrote:
Beriadanwen wrote:

Lol really? I've never done RPG before so I wouldn't know :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2005, 9:33 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Beriadanwen wrote:
Elberethsq wrote:
Beriadanwen wrote:

Er - truth to say - I haven't ever done an RPG either - I don't even know what RPG stands for! But I know that in RPG, you form stories through each others posts. A bit like what you do for tagboards.

How did your club find so many things to talk about to cover 28-plus pages??? :bye2:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2005, 10:26 pm 
Vala
Vala

Elberethsq wrote:
Beriadanwen wrote:
Elberethsq wrote:
Beriadanwen wrote:

Er - truth to say - I haven't ever done an RPG either - I don't even know what RPG stands for! But I know that in RPG, you form stories through each others posts. A bit like what you do for tagboards.

How did your club find so many things to talk about to cover 28-plus pages??? :bye2:

Ah well it takes many posts to plan evil schemes ;) Lol I dunno; we're all a little (*cough*alot*cough*) crazy so we think of plenty to post.

(RPG stands for role playing...i think)

There's a spider crawling on the wall behind the computer right now...it keeps on going back and forth :confused:

Erm...so back to the topic. When Legolas shoots at that Fell Beast by the Anduin river in FotR did he actually kill it??? I've always been confused by that. Sorry if this is a really obvious question :confused2:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2005, 4:27 pm 

I dunno. :confused: Thats a good question. I don't think he did. Only a few arrows wouldn't kill a fell beast, they're huge!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2005, 12:08 pm 
Vala
Vala

That's what I was thinking...but then I thought that Gandalf said something in TTT...hmmmm....let me check something :bye:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2005, 2:07 pm 

Hmmmmmmmmm.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2005, 9:39 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Sorry this is off topic - but in Beriadanwen's second to last post, she mentioned a spider - *gasp* I don't really like . . . spiders . . .

*turns green in the face, as green as the forum*

Legolas shooting at the fell beast - I'm afraid I don't remember. Was that in FotR or TTT or RotK? :bye2:

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2005, 11:20 pm 
Vala
Vala

Elberethsq wrote:
Sorry this is off topic - but in Beriadanwen's second to last post, she mentioned a spider - *gasp* I don't really like . . . spiders . . .

Blah me neither :disgust: Then the same night there was one in the bathroom :explode:

Elberethsq wrote:
Legolas shooting at the fell beast - I'm afraid I don't remember. Was that in FotR or TTT or RotK? :bye2:

It was in FotR. A "dark shadow" or something comes at them and Legolas shoots and it leaves them. So it didn't seemed like it died but then I read this in TTT:

Quote:
"I shot at him with the bow of Galadriel above Sarn Gebir, and I felled him from the sky. he filled us all with fear. What new terror is this?"
"One that you cannot slay with arrows," said Gandalf. "You only slew his steed. It was a good deed; but the Rider was soon horsed again.."

So...it was killed :confused:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next