Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Post-war Emyn Arnen
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 5:09 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hey, does anybody want to try a new RPG? I thought that maybe we could try one that focuses on the lives of the people that move to Ithilien. You know, Faramir, Eowyn, and all those folks need to have a story too.

Faramir looked at the crowd of people that were preparing to depart. Today was the day, they were leaving for Ithilien, Emyn Arnen, to start a princedom there, and to make Ithilien great again. He couldn't help but smile.

Eowyn, his new wife, came over and saw the smile on her husband's face.

"What is it that you are smiling about, my love?" she asked.

"Oh, I am happy because I know that all of these wonderful people are here to help us make Ithilien the beautiful land that it once was."

"Well, I'm sure that they will, but right now we've got to get moving. We want to reach the hills before dark." Eowyn turned and walked away. Faramir smiled again.

Meanwhile, Renamira was trying to find Kyran. He was supposed to be here, but he wasn't. It was just like him, running off when she needed him. She watched her mother and Beregond hold their things, all ready to go. Then she glanced over and saw Aloka and Mikon, hand in hand, with Aloka's mother and Augir standing behind them. Finally, she turned and saw Sakgahn, her father, the only orc here, and the one who raised her. She walked over to him. He looked like he was having a bit of trouble.

He was. He couldn't figure out why they had to carry so many things when they were only going to go live somewhere else. Renamira laughed, and told him that it was ok. She would help him.

Finally, all the people were gathered, and Faramir signaled that it was time to go. Aragorn and Arwen came, bidding a last farewell to the kind folk before heading back towards the city. At last, the group began to move, getting ready to journey to Ithilien, to Emyn Arnen, where their new home awaited them.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2005, 5:24 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

ooh...new character bio for me! haha. Well, here goes:

Name: Lalaithiel
Race: Father was a Dunedain, mother was a Shieldmaiden of Rohan. Half-Dunedain, I suppose.
Appearance: Deep hazel eyes, slender, somewhat tall, wavy auburn hair.
Attire: Golden-brown tunic, dark brown breeches, black knee-height boots, deep green cloak.
Weapons: Her father's longsword, called Erulissé, a longbow and arrows, hidden daggers, and a glaive. She can also fight with her fists and feet.
History: Her father trained her in the ways of a Dunedain, and her mother made sure that she received training as a Shieldmaiden as well. Her father was killed in battle and her mother died of grief soon afterward. She has known Eowyn for a long time, though never too closely. Because she is part Dunedain, she may not live as long as a Dunedain would, but will live well beyond normal human years.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 10th, 2005, 4:56 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

(Oooh, looks interesting! May I join?)

Name: Bramere
Race: Human, of Gondor
Appearance: Average height and well-built with shoulder-length black hair and green eyes. His face is usually grim but when he does smile his eyes light up and sparkle humorously, revealing his good-naturedness. A long scar reaches from just below his eye jaggedly down diagonally to his neck. He is always conscious of it and it is not uncommon for him to stroke the long mark subconciously when deep in contemplation.
Clothing: Murky green tunic and brown breeches, well-worn brown boots from travelling and a dark green cloak that camoflagues well within the Wilderlands, leather armguards and gloves.
Weapons: Long bow with a quiver of arrows on his back. A short dagger at his belt and occasionally his fists, if the occasion calls for it.
History: His father was killed in the War of the Ring and that was where Bramere aquired his scar. The wound had cut deep and the blade that had inflicted it had been poisoned, putting him out of action for a great deal of the war, overcome with delerium and illness. He finds it difficult to forgive himself for that and so feels in some small way responsible for his father's death. This inner turmoil is the cause of his grim exterior and his unwillingness to interact with people sociably. After the War, he tried to leave the Bordergaurd that he had been a part of for many years under Faramir but Faramir would not allow it. Bramere had sharp eyes and quick wits, qualities which Faramir had long acknowledged and Bramere was glad when leave was denied of him. Because of his long loyalty and commitment to Faramir, he decided to go with him and his new wife Eowyn to Ithilien in a final attempt to put his shame behind him and begin a new life.

Meet Bob the Ninja. :karate: Bob needs counselling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 10th, 2005, 7:39 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

((New bio as well))

Name:Celebelen Calenlas ((Silverstar Greenleaf))
Race-Elven Elfing
Description:Silver/blonde hair that reaches mid back. green eyes (rare for elves), normal height ((appears to be only 12 though))
Personality:Has a good personality..peaceful most of the time
Lineage:Father:Erucaron Fefalas
Mother:Eruraien Lothelen
Siblings:3-2 older sisters, one older brohter
Oldest Sister:Lithôniel Caranlass
Older Sister-Marilla Celeblass
Brother-Nedhudir Nimlas
Weapons-Only carries a dagger and small bow created for the training of elfings.
History-She was born a few decades before the War of the Ring to a family of Mirkwood, and at the age of 17, they began training her to be a warrior. At the age of 23, she was riding her mare through the woods of Mirkwood, even though she had been warned against it. She had her weapons with her, and while riding, she was attacked by a spider. After a few hours of hiding, she mangaed to tire the spider out, and killed him. Now she is travelling through the woods of Ithilen, since she had accidently losst her way in Mirkwood, and still continues to search for her home.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2005, 6:51 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

so...we gonna start this soon?

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 8:27 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

its already somewhat started in the first post

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2005, 10:57 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

ooc: ok, i'll try and continue.

ic: Lalaithiel resettled the pack that she carried, adjusted her weapons, and checked her small cart for the umpteenth time to make sure that everything she needed was there. Though her horse, Lómëlach, was accustomed to cantering freely over Rohan's plains, he was needed to pull the cart for now. She patted his neck softly as he whickered. "Come on, boy." she said. "Let's find our home." They joined the long train of people leaving for Emyn Arnen.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2005, 10:41 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I'm going to be away for the next three weeks. You may powerplay my character, on two conditions. One, you can't kill her. Two, you can't make her look stupid. Thanks in advance!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2005, 3:44 pm 

Name: Lithoniel
Race: Half-Elven
Business in Ithilien: Is Arwen's niece and wishes to live near her, but cannot bear living in a city with humans, so she makes her way to Ithilien to live with the woodland folk of Greenwood

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 6th, 2005, 4:05 pm 

"But Aunt, I cannot bear to live here!! Lithoniel cried as she looked earnestly into her beloved Aunt Arwen's eyes.
"Your father put you under MY protection! He would kill me if anything happened to you!" Queen Arwen returned
"I don't need protecting, Your Majesty, I am a grown elf and I can take care of myself! You know I love Aragorn as an uncle but I cannot live here surrounded by HUMANS!!!" at this Arwen looked very sad "I will be much more comfortable in Ithilien with the wood elves! Even the King said it would be a good idea, especially since Prince Legolas is going..." Arwen stopped her
"You have made a good point..." Arwen said with a sigh, after a long pause she said "I suppose, with the King's permission, you may go..."
Lithoniel hugged her aunt "Oh Thank you thank you!! I will feel much better now that I have your blessing..."
"On one condition..." Arwen interrupted again "... that you must stay with Legolas and obey him, let him protect you because he will answer to me and I will answer to your father!!"
"Yes Your Majesty, I will, I promise." Lithoniel said solemnly
"Now we must go and speak to my husband and Prince Legolas and see if the Prince is willing to take such a difficult charge" Arwen said smiling. They both laughed as they made their way to the throne room arm in arm, their hair streaming behind them, Lithoniel's soft white gown and Arwen's beautiful grey gown gliding noiselessly over the stone floors.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2005, 12:13 am 

(come on guys!! You had such a cool thing goin' here!!!)