Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2005, 5:46 pm 

Eruantiel looked back to make sure Linariel was still behind them with Alassiel. She kept wondering to herself how she was going to present the children to the Steward....

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2005, 9:47 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen turned to Sen "no my Lord I have my task to carry out I hope to see you again..." Deawen said then she turned to Adrod " prepare to leave we have a task to forfill."

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject: Ride!
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2005, 11:30 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

*Sen nodded.*
Then I must ride, my lady. Come, old friend, to Minas Tirith!
*Sen and the horse sped off through the ruins towards Minas Tirith, moving like a shaddow among the rubble...*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 12:50 am 
Istari
Istari

Linariel gave her horse a soft kick and that was enough her horse was moving faster than the speed of lightning. But still managed to carry it's owner and the child.

^ Limwen
^ Eldarwen (sis)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 7:30 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen suddenly felt the emptyness of the City Deawen saddled Bredol when the Men were ready. they rode in two collums out of the city then once in the open they scattered they rode like the shadows of clouds passing over the ground with great speed. Deawen and her Brother set commands to stay hidden so it was done.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 6:12 pm 

Eruantiel finally reached the top of the city, dismounted and helped Durion down. She looked to see Linariel doing the same with Alassiel. "Come" she said to Linariel "we must see the Steward soon."
She walked up to the large doors that lead into the throne room. The guards tried to stop her telling her that the Steward of Gondor was busy at present but she brushed them aside saying it was urgent. She whispered to Linariel just as they walked through the doors "Don't worry about anything, just let me do the talking and follow my lead."
As they entered, they saw a tall figure standing in front of Denethor's seat and a small figure kneeling just before the Steward. They stopped and waited for Denethor to aknowledge them.
"What is this?" asked the Steward firmly, yet gently "Who is it that interrupts me?"
Eruantiel stepped forward holding Durion's hand in her left and Alassiel's in her right "I am Eruantiel, Lady of the West. I have been charged to bring these children to you..." "Why?" asked the Steward shortly
"I was charged by their mother on her deathbed, to bring them to you as quickly as possible, and since word of the death of your eldest son reached me, I saw it was even more urgent that they be brought here." "But why? What do these children have to do with me or my son??" Denethor asked growing impatient.
"They are the children of your eldest son Boromir and his secret wife Rowien." A gasp went up from the servents, lords, and the steward. Also there came a sigh from the taller figure, Eruantiel turned to see look at him and a light of recognition came into her eyes "Mithrandir?" she said in disbelief "You were thought to be dead!"
"That tale is for another time, milady." he said "Turn your thoughts now to the matters at hand" "Yes, my lord" she said submissively then turned to the Steward and said "These, sir, are your grandchildren." She pushed the children towards him....

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 24th, 2005, 7:00 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

No! freakin way cool this just gets better and better

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2005, 11:14 am 

Deawen Elsent wrote:
No! freakin way cool this just gets better and better

I'm glad you think so... :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2005, 5:29 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Lithoniel wrote:

Quote:
I'm glad you think so!

I write: glad I think so too

Adrod placed camp near the river Deawen protested she said they were too exposed! " Deawen we have been exposed like this before" Adrod said sternly Deawen glared at him " yes we have but we vanqished the enemy!" Deawen whispered "and when I was in command!" she muttered " Deawen you forget your place!" Adrod threatened " do I! I warned you we should not go into the city but YOU said it would be fine! And now look what happened Half our men GONE!" Deawen shrieked
Adrod eyes hardened " Deawen!... It was a mistake And I plan to pay for it but not to you!" Deawen turned away from him the turned again " Fine then Learn from your Mistakes!!" " I plan to!" Adrod yelled both turned away and walked oppisit directions. the men were silent they did not know what to do Deawen and Adrod had never fought like this before.

Deawen sat at the waters edge she knew that she would have made the same mistake if she didn't have the voice with her.

Adrod stood on a small hill Deawen was right he made a mistake he could not change it But being banashed from his home he could not get more men they would have to manage for now. :confuzzled:

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2005, 5:46 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen wandered farther into the dark then she turned back.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2005, 5:56 pm 

(love this rpg and would love to join...but have no idea what to do :confused: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2005, 6:44 pm 

Denethor looked shocked, then he really looked at the children and his heart melted, the boy looked just like his Boromir did when he was little, and the girl resembled his beloved wife. He stood then came down to their level and wrapped them in a hug. They embraced him warmly. Then he stood taking one of each of their hand's in his and turned to the servants and said "Prepare two rooms, make them ready for my grandchildren! and hurry!" three servants scuttled off to make the preparations. "A blessing in sorrow" Denethor said, then he looked up at the elves and said "Thank you, so much, for bringing my grandchildren to me. Come you must stay a while." again he turned to the servants and said "Make ready some rooms for our honored guests" two servants left to do their lord's bidding. "You are most heartily welcome, my lord" Eruantiel said "But I fear I cannot stay long... As for my friend, she will answer for herself" The Steward, still holding the children's hands said "Come let us eat, and you can tell me all of your journey and how these children came to be with you" Then as they were walking to the table he whispered to Eruantiel "By the way, what are their names?" she smiled a little and said "This one" placing her hand on the boy's head "Is Durion, and this one" motioning to the girl "Is Alassiel"....

Post subject: Arrival of the warrior in black...
PostPosted: August 26th, 2005, 8:46 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Location: South Africa, the bottom end of nowhere important...

*Sen rode up to the citadel's steps, and jumped off his horse, his cloak billowing behind him. The guards stopped him, yet when he took his helm off, they immediately let him through. He walked inside, to see the steward, Lithoniel, the two children, and..*
Gandalf, it is good to see you again.
*The Steward looked up, and saw the new face.*
Who is this that comes before me? I have enough visitors; leave, and return when I wish to see you.
*Sen paid no attention to the Steward, and walked up to Gandalf, and spoke with hushed tones. Sen then turned to the Steward.*
Forgive me, my lord, for I have traveled far. I will leave.

(OOC: Lithoniel, please intervene...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 27th, 2005, 10:13 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen returned to the camp all was asleep Deawen walked around pacing "calm down Deawen you need you strength!"the voice said "shh courage strength!" Deawen said tartly "who was that Sen?" the coice asked "i don't know he was very Shadow like..." Deawen replied softly "like you?" "No not Like me..." Deawen answered "he knows nothing of you or your purpose Deawen that is good keep it that way If any finds out that you have been banished from Rohan they can use it against you but on the other hand not telling could lead to disaster!"the voice warned "yes!"Deawen said not really paying attention her she was looking at the stars. Deawen took off her armor she exhaled sharply her side was still hurt a little and she could not breathe in her armor (hey a corset! she feels like elizibeth swan)

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2005, 10:26 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen looked at the scar on her leg the memorey of that night made her wince "that dwarf"she thought it was a long time ago when she was on her own Deawen was hired as an assasin to kill a dwarf that was causing great problems in the area Deawen accepted she found him but she tried to find out information from him first before she struck well he struck first shooting her in the leg with a poisoned dart after that Adrod hardly ever let Deawen out of his sight. Deawen sighed then she placed her mat down and slept.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2005, 2:52 pm 

(Aye, by the way this charry's name is Eruantiel :-D)

Eruantiel said "My lord I beseech you, this man help protect your grandchildren and bravely fought many foes to ensure their safety, will you not provide him with food and shelter?" The Steward looked from the elf to the man in black, then after a long pause he said "Then he is welcome here, for he has obviously been through battles and hard times." He turned to the servants who were just returning and said "Make ready another room for this black knight." The servants obediently left. "Now" the Steward said "You must be hungry, let us all sit down to dinner" then he sat down, everyone else followed his lead.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next