Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 28th, 2005, 8:31 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"I haven't figured that out...and Isteleth is probably talking to your siblings..."

She sighed. "Look, Anneth..with the problems in the Human lands, yiour father wants to keep you safe.."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2005, 8:38 pm 

Lithoniel sat down to the evening meal, her head full of thoughts of her cousins living in Gondor whom she had never seen. But she was soon jerked back to reality when Vehiron nudged her, reminding her it was time to begin and all the guests were waiting for her signal to start. She began the meal then aimlessly poked around at her plate. "You are very pre-occupied this night milady" Vehiron said smiling "I do hope not about a certain someone." "No, my friend, and don't call me 'milady' I know you do it just to aggravate me! And I was thinking about my cousin's, Aunt Elenanna promised to try to bring them back here with her to visit us... I wonder what their like, are they like every other human? or are they special because they are half elven? I really hope that they can come but Great-grandfather has his doubts. Aragorn might not let them come because of the troubles in the land" Lithoniel said soberly. Vehiron replied comfortingly "I'm sure that they will come, someday, just don't be to disappointed if that day isn't as soon as you would like" "Thank you, my friend" She said looking at the older elf gratefully "You always know what to say to cheer me up. Perhaps I will send word to Gondor and invite my cousins personally. I hope the King won't turn me down"
The next day Lithoniel wrote out her invitation, this is what it said:

To His Majesty, King Elessar of Gondor and Arnor, and to his daughters their most Royal Highnesses Annerueth and Isteleth.
Greetings,
My highest regards I send to you all, and I inquire as to the health and well being of you and yours. Now to the reason of my writing, it is my most humble wish to have the pleasure of my cousin's company for a time however brief it may be, I ask this in hopes that it will be agreeable and acceptable to all parties and that my request can speedily be fullfilled. I know it is my dearest wish and the dearest wish of my honored great-grandfather Lord Celeborn to have the twins visit us here in Imladris. Farewell for now, with all my love. Namarie.

Your Loving Niece and Cousin,
Lithoniel, Lady of Imladris

When she had finished she gave it to a young messanger elf named Aranethon, saying "Take this to the King of Gondor and Arnor, and put it in no man's hands but the King's!" He took it, mounted his horse and sped off towards Gondor. Lithoniel walked back into the house to attend to her duties.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 30th, 2005, 8:49 pm 
Elf
Elf

I'll post my profile later since most people already know me anyways.

Falathiel sat in the throne room with Aragorn. "Surely you must understand. Have you forgotten the prophecy. Elenanna, Isteleth, Annureth, and I form a bond. If Elenanna or I die then your daughters will soon be killed afterwards. We are their guardians. We are trying to keep them safe incase something does happen to us. You let the pact and prophecy be made so it is your duty to help us fufill it the right way."

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2005, 7:04 pm 

Lithoniel attended to her various duties but all the while her head was full of thoughts of her cousins. That evening she went to her sitting chambers and used what little foresight she had inherited from her Grandfather Elrond and looked to see where the messenger elf was, she looked and saw that he had already passed over the Hithaeglir (Misty Mountains) and had made camp close to the Anduin. He still had to make his way down the Anduin, through Lothlorien, then continue down the Anduin till he came to the falls of Rauros, he would cross the Anorien (White Mountains) then on to Gondor. He would follow the route much like the Fellowship had taken years before, but she hoped that one elf with a message would make the journey faster than the group of 9 with a long road ahead did...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2005, 9:48 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna sighed softly, and looked at Annerueth.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2005, 3:19 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

((YAY! Falathiel is here :) ))

Anneth raised her eyebrows again and looked at Elen. She was silent for one moment, while she was thinking about whole situation. She knew that their father is worried about them. She constantly felt his love. Getting in troubles was Isty's and her way of life but they were good fighters. They even fought in several minor battles. Arwen, of course, knew nothing about that. She wanted to go with her aunt and she knew that Isty wanted the same. "Well, maybe we'll manage to convince him." she said and then she suddenly wickedly grinned "And there is also one other option. We don't have to tell him." but then her grin faded. She loved her father too much just to do something like that to him. Well, now she didn't know what would be the best thing to do. On the one side, she wanted to visit her great-grandfather and relatives but she didn't want her father to worry about her and her sister.

{Avvie by always_loved_yu and banner by me}

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2005, 3:25 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

((Whoops... I have something to add :confused: ))

"Maybe Naneth can talk to him. He always listens to her. Yes, I think that would be the best choice." she said and slightly smiled. Just then she heard something. She walked over to the stable doors. A horseman arrived and he was just getting off his horse. By his attitude and the way he looked she could see that he's on important mission. Soon she realized that he is carrying a letter. A letter for her father. "Elen. Elen, come quickly." she quietly called her aunt "Can you tell me from where this messenger came from?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2005, 5:49 pm 
Elf
Elf

(Hey Annurueth)

"I won't have it," the king said stubbornly. Falathiel glarred at him. She wanted to make him guilty. "If your daughters die, it'll be your fault." The words flew out of her mouth before she knew what she was saying. She got up and slammed the doors behind her. Her head went down. She hadn't meant it and now she felt bad. The elf walked outside. "Curse my pride and temper." She said a bit loudly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2005, 8:02 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna looked at the messenger, and she said, "I know him...he's from Imraldis...."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2005, 8:59 pm 

It had been a little over a week since Lithoniel had sent the messenger and she knew he was near Gondor now... still she thought of her cousins I wonder if they look like Aunt Arwen or Uncle Aragorn... she thought often...Oh what fun we shall have... if the stories of Aunt Elenanna are true
Vehiron found her pacing in her sitting chambers one day, he walked in and said smiling "What troubles milady today? Can't find anything to wear" he teased. Lithoniel gave him an icy glare then broke into a smile "Ah, my friend, YOU are going to be in trouble if you keep this up!" she ignored the fact that he called her "milady" again, for to aknowledge it would only bring him more pleasure. "I am just thinking about my cousin's again" Lithoniel said concerned, Vehiron sobered, crossed the room and took her hands in his "I had feared that was the case, you really have your heart set on them coming don't you?" he said softly, she looked up at him and nodded. He sighed and said "If they don't come soon, dearest friend, then I will go to Gondor myself and request it for you of the King. Surely he can not refuse the Ruler of Imladris' personal advisor! But if he does... we could always arrange for you to visit them." she looked at him with wide eyes "You mean leave Rivendell! But my duties and...." He cut her off "If I stayed, and with your permission, I could look after "The Last Homely House" for a time whilst you make a "political" trip to the capital city of our greatest ally" he said with a sly smile. "You are mischevious!" she said laughing "Alright.. If you really think it's a good idea. If they can't come to me, then I shall go to them!" They both laughed and made their way to the library to discuss various matters...

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2005, 7:02 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Anneth distractedly nodded "I thought so." she said and turned from the doors and to her aunt "Do you think that has something to do with your trip? And with us?" she asked. Now, she was pretty confuzed.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2005, 7:08 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

"I hope so."

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2005, 7:32 pm 
Half-elf
Half-elf

Anneth raised her eyebrows and looked at Elen "You hope so? Are you sure that the messenger is bringing good news and that Ada won't get mad?" she lightly shook her head "Well, at least we can hope that he's bringing some good news. It would be too much to expect invitation." she slightly smiled.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2005, 7:44 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She nodded slightly, and smiled at her neice.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 5th, 2005, 9:04 pm 

Aranethon strode into the throne room and bowed before King Elessar. "A message from The Lady of Imladris, your niece." then he handed the paper to Aragorn. The King looked it over, then quietly dismissed Aranethon. The elf messanger then went to the stables to attend to his horse. A guard came out and told him that a room had been prepared for him until the King had an answer ready for him to deliver. The guard led him through the halls to a small room that was comfortably furnished. He put away his things and went out to the garden for some fresh air and rest...

((You guys can determine Aragorn's reaction, I've delivered the message :-D ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 6th, 2005, 6:20 pm 
Elf
Elf

Falathiel sighed and joined her sister and niece. "Its no use. He won't let them come."