Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 15th, 2024, 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 669 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next
 Post subject: Rivendell life of the Fourth Age
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 2:32 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

Ok so welcome to the Rivendell life of the Fourth Age If you want to join say so and post a character. If you’re stuck for the info to put in look at the ones below.

The main plot will be a small war between the remaining Goblins (and such like) that want revenge for loosing their precioussss Sauron and Saruman all those years ago. It’s set in the 4th age near Rivendell.
(Let’s not try and be too realistic! There are still Elves in Rivendell but Elrond and Galadriel etc. have gone to the Undying Lands.)

Name: Fëanor (Spirit-of-fire. Sindarin)
Played by: Anduril Nova
Race: High-Elf
Eye Colour: Very dark blue
Hair Colour: Blonde and wavy. Reaches mid way down his back.
Spouse: Estë
Children: Undomë, Elenwë.
Weapons: Lothlorien bow & quiver, 2 knives, 1 Rivendell sword
Animals: Bay stalion named Fuin (darkness)
Birth Place: Lothlorien
Siblings: 1 sister
Items of Value (eg: necklace): A silver bangle inscribed with “Always in my heart” in Elvish, given to him by Estë.
Personality (brief): Kind, caring and willing to do everything in his power to save his people.
Background: Fëanor was born in Lorien but travelled to Rivendell frequently. His mother had died in childbirth and his father couldn’t bear to look at Fëanor as it reminded him of is wife too much. He met Estë at the age of 13 and they became friends, which blossomed in to love when he was 16, Estë 15. They got married on Yestarë, (the first day of the year) when he was 20. They built a new, airy home in Rivendell and now lived there. Undomë followed 1 year after. As there is now a war his will lead his people in to battle to save what is his.

Name: Estë (Rest. Quenya)
Played by: Me!
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Dark brown and wavy. Waist length
Spouse: Fëanor
Children: Undomë, Elenwë.
Weapons: Bow & quiver, 3 knives, 1 sword. (All made in Rivendell)
Animals: Pure white mare named Mîr (jewel)
Birth Place: Rivendell
Siblings: None
Items of Value (eg: necklace): A gold and silver brooch shaped as the flower Elanor (found in Lothlorien) given to her by Fëanor. A green emerald set in a silver moon-shaped pendant, which belonged to her mother.
Background: Born in Rivendell to one of the highest Elves of her time. Estë’s mother was often to busy to look after Estë and her father resented her for not being a son, so she took to walking in Greenwood near Rivendell. It was here that she first set eyes on Fëanor and at the age of 12 she and Fëanor became close companions. She discovered that she could heal people better than her mother when she was 14 and there for lived up to her name, as rest is what she bought. Her mother later told her that she had foreseen this, which was why she was named Estë after a queen of the Valar who healed people during the night. When she and Fëanor wed she knew that she’d have a child a year later and proved to herself that she also had the gift of foresight. Now carrying Fëanor’s second child, she cares for the wounded that are brought back from the war.

Name: Undomë (Star-opening/Eventide. Quenya.)
Played by: Pearl Evenstar if she comes back!
Eye Colour: Very dark brown
Hair Colour: White blonde
Birth Place: Rivendell
Siblings: 1 unborn.
Items of Value (eg: necklace): A silver anklet chain that has stars and moons dangling from it. Given to her on her 5th birthday from Estë and Fëanor.
Personality (brief): A sweet but quiet child who loves to read. Intelligent and enjoys helping her mother treat the sick.
Background: When Undomë was born Estë knew that she would be clever as she’d foreseen it but she had no idea how intelligent. When Undomë started school she could already read well and spoke of high and intelligent things, like the history of Middle Earth. This was down to her mother’s teaching who, felt that she should feed her child’s craving to learn. It was a shock to everyone when her big blue eyes turned the darkest of browns as her hair and skin was so fair. Wearing a lot of white and cream she seems to float like a little angel more than walk; and is Estë’s little shadow, following her everywhere.

Name: Erulissë Evenstar
Played by: Pearl Evenstar? If she comes back!
Meaning of name: Graceful
Parents: Aragorn King of Gondor and Arwen Undomiel
Race: Half Elven- Daughter of Aragorn, King of Gondor and Arwen Undomiel
Hair: Long dark brown straight hair that curls on the tips
Eyes: Her eyes are a mixture of blue and green, though they sometimes appear greener and sometimes bluer
Powers: She has the gift of foresight, the same power as her grandfather, though she cannot yet control the power, it comes to her when she doesn’t know it will happen, she’s also a bit of an telekintic, she cannot yet control that power either. She doesn’t even know she has the power.
Weapons: She has an elven bow called Raina and a sword, Huoriel
Pets: She has a snow white horse Mentathiel
Appearance: Eru is the exact image of her mother Arwen Undomiel, that’s why she is named after her mother… Erulissë Evenstar.
Erulissë has long straight brown hair that comes to her mid-waist with darker and lighter brown streaks in it. Her eyes are a mixture of emerald green and piercing blue. She usually always wears her traveling clothes, a dark blue or light purple dress with a white cloak. Arwen gave her Evenstar necklace to Erulissë her youngest daughter. Eru has never taken the pendant off since the day she first got it. She always also has something done to her hair. Either a plait or headdress

Personality: She’s a sweet girl, very hyper and open up to people. Though she can be very shy at times, she keeps her emotions to herself and doesn’t like seeing people get hurt because of her. She’s the youngest of the family and is used to being spoilt, though she never met her granddad people say that she the heart of him, brave but kind.

Name: Asëa (Leaf - Quenya)
Played by: Me!
Race: Human (Dúnadan)
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Birth Place: Near Rivendell, in a wood.
Siblings: None
Items of Value (eg: necklace): A silver star with an emerald in the centre.
Personality (brief): Kind, gentle. Talkative and unwary of people older than her.
Background: Her parents' house was destroyed and her mother went in to premature labour. She walked to Rivendell but gave birth before she got there. An Elf found her and her mother and took them to Rivendell where her mother later died. She was raised in Rivendell and still lives there; she's a good tracker and enjoys the woods and the streams. She's very good friends with Este and helps her look after the younger Elves.

Blimy that took a lot of copy and pasting! Hope the colours help, if not please say. :)
Note: I have taken 2 charries out because they had never posted, if you'd like to re-join just say!

"Without music, life would be a mistake." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come."

Fwee!

:wary:

Last edited by Estë Undómë on May 15th, 2006, 2:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 2:45 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Name: Elegost of Dunedain
Age;25
Race: Human
Birth Place: Minas Trith
Items of Value( I do not get it): Medicine
Personality: Friendly,witty, annoying sometimes
Weapons: A knife on the belly, A bow and six arrows at the back, a sword and a thick armour of Gondor

Background: Living in Mirkwood mostly because he is accepted more than are men. Since he is brought by elves who has adopted. He does not like elves more but worth living with them. He waits the day to return gondor where he was exiled because of escaping military in the war of the ring. Unlike elves, he cannot track the steps but good at medicines.

Will be going to London on March of the 30th

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:04 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(cool lemme post something :P I won't bring Undomë in untill EB Posts)

Erulissë rode into Imladris upon her snowy white horse Mentathiel. Clad in a blue robe, her long borwn hair glistening in the sun. She was on her way to visit her parent's friends. As she entered the aw inspiring realm she heard singing. Not singing of elves that she was used to, but a beautiful soft song. She listened intently as this voice sang of hope and dreams. She decided to see this mystery person for herself. She whispered into Mentathiel's ear and followed the trail of music...

</center>

Last edited by Pearl Evenstar on March 24th, 2006, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:19 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Onònion walking down the road admiring the beauty of the forest, which yet couldn`t beat the beauty of his home and the sea that he had lived near to for all his life. He felt bad for leaving for the inlands, but he was more then eager to see Rivendell after countless years of service and yet he worried all tough he was free.

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:26 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

(Who's Melian Pearl?! It changed :blink:)

Este stepped out on to the balcony leading off her bedroom, the sun was shining and birds were singing. Undome came up behind her, "Are you ok love?" She asked her daughter.

Meanwhile Asea was walking in the wood when she came across a man with long brown hair, walking along the path. "Hello." She said to him.

Fwee!

Last edited by Estë Undómë on March 24th, 2006, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:26 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Just wondering, who's the ruler of Rivedell now?)

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:27 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

(Um, Feanor (and Este) I suppose, if that's ok with eveyone.)

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:28 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Onònion turned his head with a smile and bowed slightly greetings.

"It has been a long time since I have been to Rivendell, I believe that I am not far away from the actual Rivendell all tough I have crossed it`s borders already..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:28 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(hnmm, but shoudn't Arwen? sorry :P I'm confsued, if not can my charrie still be Princess of Rivendell>)

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:31 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Fëanor angrily shot arrows into a tree, his blond hair glowinf with the fire that was his name sake. As the arrows left his bow they blossemed into orange falmes that went out before reaching the tree

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:32 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

Curunír wrote:
Onònion turned his head with a smile and bowed slightly greetings.

"It has been a long time since I have been to Rivendell, I believe that I am not far away from the actual Rivendell all tough I have crossed it`s borders already..."

"I live there, I could show you if you like. Unless you want to make your own way there of course." Replied Asea.

Pearl Evenstar wrote:
(hnmm, but shoudn't Arwen? sorry :P I'm confsued, if not can my charrie still be Princess of Rivendell>)

Um, well I suppose she and Aragorn are the rulers of Gondor but in Rivendell (while Arwen's away) Este and Feanor are in charge as they are Arwen and Aragorn's best friends.)

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:34 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(ok, btw melian is a character in a fanfic I'm writing :D I forgot to replace her name with Eru's :P)

Erulisse changed her mind, she wasn't in the mood to go chasing around voices, she sighed and looked around, she hadn't been here for a very long time.

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:36 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

(Okies, no problem!)
(Be Undome and reply to what Este asked her earlier *points up*)

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:37 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

"Thank you..."

Onònion nodded slightly and threw his hood off, he took few steps forwards.

"I must admit I was expecting to meet an elf"

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(sorry didn't see that :P)

Undome smiled, "I'm ok," she paused for a moment "When Eru going to coming?" she asked she liked talking to Erulisse, she was kind to Undome

</center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2006, 3:43 pm 
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen
Teh Ladybird Fwee Queen

Asea smiled at the man, "The place is full of us. Are you friends with Feanor and Este or just her for a visit?" She asked, she liked talking to new people.

Back on Este's balcony:
"She'll be here soon, she's probably rescuing something or someone!" Este said to her young daughter; hand resting on her bump.

Fwee!

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 669 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42  Next