Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 23rd, 2024, 5:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Driving while intoxicated
PostPosted: February 8th, 2024, 11:36 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hello, dear forum users! I have a serious dilemma and would like to seek your advice. I'm thinking about buying a car, but one of my main concerns is driving while intoxicated (DUI). I would like to understand how I can avoid this problem and what steps I should take to be a responsible driver. What are the laws and regulations regarding DUI in my area? How can I be sure I won't end up in a similar situation if I decide to drive after drinking alcohol? I would be grateful for any advice and recommendations on this issue!

Post subject: Re: Driving while intoxicated
PostPosted: February 9th, 2024, 6:55 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hey! It's great that you're thinking ahead about being a responsible driver. The best advice is simple: if you plan to drink, don't drive. Use a designated driver, taxis, or ride-sharing apps instead. Laws on DUI vary, so check your local regulations. Remember, it's not just about avoiding legal trouble; it's about keeping yourself and others safe. Stay smart and stay safe!

PostPosted: February 9th, 2024, 8:29 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hi! It's awesome you're prioritizing responsible driving. A key step is to avoid driving under the influence, including alcohol or substances like CBD which, while not intoxicating like THC, can still impact everyone differently. Before getting behind the wheel, make sure you're fully sober and aware. For CBD specifics and staying within legal boundaries, check out https://wayofleaf.co/ for guidance. Each area has its DUI laws, so be sure to look up your local regulations. Remember, the best rule is if in doubt, don’t drive. Stay safe! :bye2:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2024, 5:28 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hi. Who suffered from alcohol addiction, tell me how to stop feeling craving for alcohol? This is quite a big problem for me and I will be very grateful if you help me solve it

PostPosted: May 16th, 2024, 6:42 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Now everyone can buy alcohol with a passport. And because of this lightness and good prices for alcohol, many people feel craving for it. If you, too, have a great craving for alcohol and think that you have an addiction, then I advise you to follow this link https://unitedrecoveryproject.com/rehab ... -cravings/ and learn how to stop alcohol addiction and cure your dangerous addiction