Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 18th, 2024, 11:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: PJ's other movies
PostPosted: June 3rd, 2017, 12:20 pm 
Istari
Istari

Location: I've been where Aragorn hasn't, but I now live in a cross between Hobbiton and Rivendell.

Jax Nova wrote:
And yeah, I honestly have never seen any other film by PJ so I have no idea his film history but it does seem odd to go from that to LOTR

I have not seen any of his previous movies as far as I can remember. Nor do I know whether their range ever extended beyond a cult following (some seem to have garnered positive reviews, like Quentin Tarantino’s films despite their often extreme violence – the people the story is about are simply not pacifists!). But perhaps at least in one sense choosing PJ was a good idea, in that very few people had expectations attached to his name. That might have been quite different for “The Hobbit” had Guillermo del Toro actually directed the (two) movies.

What I do have is PJ’s version of “King Kong” (2005), as per Wiki the third of by now four films (No. 4: “Kong: Skull Island”, released in March 2017!) following the original story (most of the other films seem to tend towards the pathetic rip-off-and-cash-in-on-a-previous-success category, or worse). I have also seen the original 1933 with Fay Wray (whose real-life scream would probably have sent a real-life KK running off with burst eardrums!) and the 1976 version with Jessica Lange (with KK, heading for the tallest structure in NYC, naturally climbs the WTC Twin Towers).

I have a 2-DVD “limited” Edition, with some very interesting historical stuff on NYC in the 1930s (PJ placed his movie in the same era as the original, unlike the other two versions), and a pseudo-scientific “History of Skull Island” which I found very enjoyable. Like LoTR, only possible to film when CGI had reached a certain level - and Weta Digital pushed a lot of boundaries outward - most of what happened on – and the critters of – Skull Island could only by then be depicted with visual realism. I still have a ton of respect for the stop-motion stuff in the 1933 original, whose tradition is nowadays kept alive by “Wallace and Gromit”, “Chicken Run” and “Shaun the Sheep”. :-D

Post subject: Re: PJ's other movies
PostPosted: September 7th, 2022, 5:48 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

There are a few ways to do this. One way is to use the PDF Pages to PowerPoint Slides feature essayontime of Adobe Acrobat. Another way is to use the Microsoft Office app, which has a built-in PDF Pages to PowerPoint Slides feature.

PostPosted: September 13th, 2022, 4:35 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Visit us for Latest Spanish Dramas
http://doramasmp4.space/

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 2:43 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

after a certain amount of time. However, for those who are concerned about electric car leasing or buying because of this, the good news is that electric car batteries have been significantly improved in recent years case study help in uk

PostPosted: October 29th, 2022, 3:27 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I enjoy watching movies and do so on a daily basis. Every Saturday night, my family and I watched a movie. I like to most horro move during office time, and my friend and I also watched a movie.https://towingkey.com/

PostPosted: November 30th, 2022, 1:57 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I don't worry anymore because I have already found the Watch in UK named website while searching for how to watch ‘Buried Secrets of WWII‘ in UK and it turned out to be an amazing movie watching experience for me.

PostPosted: December 21st, 2022, 7:48 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

and not invest energy composing all alone. The primary thing in this is to find truly qualified essayists from a web-based help, which I did.
Best Case Study helper in uk

PostPosted: March 8th, 2023, 10:52 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Here are some fresh, interesting websites where you can discover additional things.
One of the most well-known sites worldwide is milyon88. More individuals are now passionate about this game.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2023, 5:44 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I like to watch such kind of movie in my free time as well as like to provide help with assignment to UK students who face writing difficulties and come at Quality Assignment for getting writing help. It’s nice visit of this website. Thanks.

PostPosted: April 13th, 2023, 8:00 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

This kind of movie lovers will sure find this critic reviews very helpful and will sure follow for the future films.
Lauren,
An assistance manager at CV Folks which is one of the best CV companies known for its best CV help for job seekers.

PostPosted: May 2nd, 2023, 2:09 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

One of the remarkable posts with meaningful content. You have done your best job by writing and sharing this post with us. Keep it up.
Alyssa,
As an assignment editor offer assignment help Australia with pass assurance at Secure Assignment Help.

PostPosted: May 10th, 2023, 1:37 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Very innovative post I found here. It’s my first visit of this website and surprised to read this post and would like to discuss about it with my team of writers who offer best dissertation writing services uk with pocket friendly rates at Dissertation Help in the UK. And see what they say about it. Thanks.

PostPosted: May 24th, 2023, 8:39 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Amazed to know about this movie and surprised to read this interesting post. Thanks for sharing an interesting post with us.
Regards,
Resume writer and resume writing services provider at Resume Folks.

PostPosted: June 12th, 2023, 10:14 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Just recently, I've finished the entire series of "Breaking Bad". https://cinematiccentral.com/channels/netflix/watch-breaking-bad-on-netflix/ and in my opinion, it truly deserves a 5/5 rating! It's a brilliantly crafted thriller that keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout. I highly recommend giving it a watch if you haven't yet. You can check it out right here on my website. Trust me, this is a ride you don't want to miss!

PostPosted: January 18th, 2024, 11:33 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I believe that with the information you share, it will bring a lot of value to the readers and I hope that they will absorb the good and useful things. fnf