Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LOTR Extended Edition Commentaries
PostPosted: May 4th, 2013, 1:46 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Has anybody else tried watching the extended editions of LOTR's with commentary playing?

I first tried about a year ago with the writer commentaries wich of course was Peter, Fran & the other lady, last name Boyens(forget 1st name) & it was very good I thought as they explain why some of the changes from the book & made sense to me.

BUT....I tried it last night while listening to the cast do commentary & thought it was fantastic. I have only gotten thru the Fellowship so far & can't wait to continue later this evening. I love the insight you get from people like Sean Bean about Boromir & Liv Tyler about Arwen & so on. And of course you get the expected laughter from the 4 wonderful actors who play our favorite hobbits, Sean, Elijah, Billy & Dom, who were joking around alot while at the same time giving great input to the movie.

So my reason for posting is to say if you have ignored the commentaries like I did for a long time thinking they would be boring, you should really consider trying them out as you can always hit the stop....but I gotta feeling you will keep on watching as I did :-D

Have a Great Day!!!

Post subject: Re: LOTR Extended Edition Commentaries
PostPosted: May 4th, 2013, 1:56 pm 
Vala
Vala

I used to first watch the movie with the different commentary tracks intently, and then I'd just have it on in the background while I did other things. I don't even know how many times I've heard all that background chatter from the creators/actors. xD

Rest in peace Carrie Fisher, the legend we didn't deserve.

PostPosted: February 8th, 2023, 8:05 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Being a huge fan of TOTR I have been trying to find the extended edition commentaries for so long. I hope your recommendations work in my favor. Although I did not love watching it as much as I enjoyed reading the Lord of the Rings books. I believe the writers was a genius for getting online book marketing agency to help market the books in the first place.

PostPosted: April 28th, 2023, 12:44 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

EmiliaJames wrote:
Being a huge fan of TOTR I have been trying to find the extended edition commentaries for so long. I hope your recommendations work in my favor. Although I did not love watching it as much as I enjoyed reading the Lord of the Rings books. I believe the writers was a genius for getting online book marketing agency sumplete unlimited to help market the books in the first place.

I enjoyed reading this article and learned a lot from it.

PostPosted: May 29th, 2023, 11:10 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Yes, many fans of the Lord of the Rings trilogy have watched the expanded versions of the house of hazards movies with commentary. The extended versions offer additional scenes and content not found in the theatrical versions, and commentary provides insights from filmmakers, actors, and sometimes writers.

PostPosted: June 9th, 2023, 2:03 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I had an amazing experience with customwritings.com and essaypromocodes.net! I was able to get a great deal on the services I needed thanks to essaypromocodes.net, which offered reduced prices for customwritings.com. The customer service team was knowledgeable and helpful in getting me the essay I needed. When I received my essay, I was more than pleased with the quality. I highly recommend customwritings.com and essaypromocodes.net to anyone looking for an affordable and reliable writing service.