Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 19th, 2024, 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: resources for directly translating your english name?
PostPosted: October 17th, 2022, 9:57 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

i'm sure there must be a few other topics like this but searching for +elvish and +name came up with too broad results :T i'm also like 10 minutes newbie, so apologies if this question is plentiful and gets old, i have only just started exploring!

I'd love to hear anybody's recommendations for sites/generators/references for translating your english name into an elvish name - i've seen a lot of posts about finding elvish names with similar meanings to what one's english name means, but i was curious if it's practical to try to find a way to translate the name letter by letter if it doesn't already exist in elvish. this may be made easier by the fact that my name is also a noun, a word that exists aside from being a name/proper noun.

thanks!

Post subject: Re: resources for directly translating your english name?
PostPosted: April 17th, 2023, 7:10 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Now, let's talk about why proper measurement is important. A helmet that is too big or too small can be ineffective in protecting your head in the event of an accident. A helmet that is too big will not fit securely on your head, and may slip off in the event of an impact. A helmet that is too small will be uncomfortable and may cause headaches or pressure points. It is important to find a helmet that fits snugly and comfortably on your head. Get More Information