Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 17th, 2024, 8:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 3:18 pm 

Teh Will ish back..

were you satisfied with what I had up my sleeve? :happy:

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 3:35 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will! :hug: it's wonderful to see you stop by again!!! :teehee: whee! It shall be the Three Musketeers again, no? :P

Ara, yeah, I guess we do... you have a point. :P

I know! :wave: I'm so excited for teh RPs... I just wish there were some I felt like I could reply to right now. But I'm waiting for people for most of them... yes!! Kit did OK our muffin club! Whee! *does squee dance* :kick: muffins shall rule teh forum!!

hehe, I know! ;) yeah, I guess so... but in a way it's also slightly refreshing, I guess... :erm: yeah, you have a point. Awww! AU depressions are horrible! :hug:

yup, it was. I know, one year already. It makes me feel slightly... old. :erm: and yet it also makes me feel like I was just a dorky newbie way back then. But, oh, how cool I felt. :lol: what a dork I was! Hide me from teh dorkiness of it! lol I know! But, er, you already have your speech done and it's still a MONTH away! I swear, Ara! :blink: ;) I didn't write mine til a week before (and actually not even then really...) I can't wait to see what you came up with for your speech... :P

It'll be awesome to get to know them! :bounce:

*does random squee dance*

:kick: :kick: :kick:

Oh, Will, have you been introduced to teh Squee Dance yet?

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 24th, 2008, 7:14 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@Rainbow Crayon :: :hug: It's nice to see you back around here, hun! We've missed you muchly! And what do you mean by that? :huh: I get confused pretty easily.

Teh Three Muffinteers forever! :lol:

@Sweeney :: Huzzah! I PMed you about the club already, so we can discuss it some more there. ;-) Aye to that!

I hate being AU/graphics depressed. It really sucks. :( Makes me feel like not doing anything.

Ha ha! Teh PD ish feeling old already? I still felt like a newbie in my first year... it took around the beginning of the second year to make me feel like an Oldie. And by then I found my niche on AU and everyone started recognizing me as not just one of those little people who abandon their account after a few months. :) Well, I still need to change some things. A lot more can happen in a month you know! So it's a rough copy right now is all. ;-) I know! I think you guys are going to love it! Mwahawhaw!

I don't believe she has been intro'd to it... THIS ISH TEH SQUEE DANCE!! -> :kick:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 2:42 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Mrs. L, lol, that's for sure! Poor dear... she gets so confused so easily. *pats on back* here *hands rolling pin* go beat up some cockroaches or whatever and you'll feel better. :P

the Three Muffinteers? :blink: :P

I know, I got teh PM and I'll reply to it sometime later... ;)

aww, you aren't in one now, are you? :hug: they do stink though! Although lately I've been feeling ever-so-slightly AU AND graphics depressed... but generally I come on AU and the depression leaves. :yes: and graphics, well, that depression comes and goes. One day I'll feel like making everything and then the next day I won't. Tis weird. :P

well, yeah, I do feel rather old. :P not like a newbie at all really... :blink: maybe it's because I hang out with the oldies too much. :lol: well, and I think I've found my niche in AU too... at least I hope I have! :blink: If I haven't by now than I don't know when I will! yes, I know, that's why I was a little shocked that you had finished writing it already! ;)

haha, bravo for teh Squee Dance! We should have it trademarked or something! :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 4:19 pm 

PDie- Aaaaaaaah teh Squee Dance!! :kick: :kick:

How perfect!

*is silent for a moment*

SQUEEEEE! :kick: :kick:

Teh Caramel - Hiya dearie :happy:

Well in your last post you said you were curious what I had up my sleeve for KAWEOTH. So I asked whether you were satisfied with what I had up my sleeve for that.. okay. .I'm just crazy. :hammer:

Three Muffinteers? :laughbounce: That's hilarious! Then I'll be Athos, the first Muffinteer ;)

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 26th, 2008, 4:05 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

*does teh Squee Dance with teh Willinater*

isn't it perfect though?

the Muffinteers forever! *raised sword-like-thing-I-forget-what-they're-called* :lol: awww, Athos was my favorite!!! :tongue: so... hmmm, soooo.... if I can't have D'Artagnan (since wasn't one of the originals) and I think Aramis works best for Ara, I shall take Porthos. :teehee: he was the fun one anyway. lol

"One for all, and all for one!"

:P

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2008, 12:08 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yesh, teh Three Muffinteers shall rule! Ah, I love those names! Athos, Aramis and Porthos forever! :wave:

No no, PD, it should be "All for Muffins and Muffins for all!" :lol: Where's your muffin spirit?! Muffins are love. :drool:

Ah, I see Will, and yes, I liked it! The creepy little forest thing was great! No, you're not crazy, I'm just dumb. :duh: :P

Teh Squee Dance ish teh awesomeness! :kick: Bounceybounce!

Fear teh muffins! Rawr. :yawn:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 27th, 2008, 11:05 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

ooops, sorry, you're right, Aras, it should be "All for Muffins and Muffins for all." :lol: sorry, I just lost my "Muffin spirit" there for a while. ;) it's back now. No worries. :teehee:

hmmm, anyway, I really need to work on my own OC thread... :erm: it's been a while since I've updated my characters ect. :blink: and now that Ben Barnes (aka Cole) is a bigger name than he was when I first used him as Cole there are probably more pics out there I could find for him. But now I would feel like people think I'm so unimaginative for using him as Cole. :blink: And he's so well known as Prince Caspian now. haha, so it's sorta like I knew about and used Ben Barnes stuff before it was cool. :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2008, 9:11 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aww, poor little muffins.. you made them cry tears of sugar! Bad PD! For shame... :teehee:

Yeah - you really should! I was thinking of updating mine a little bit.. no new characters, just fixing up everything that's already there. Maybe working on the picture sections. :yes: But deep down inside you know you didn't copy... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2008, 11:49 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

tears of sugar? yummy! :P I mean... sorry muffins... didn't mean to make you cry. :guilty:

I actually am planning on it. :yes: you've motivated me last night. ;) maybe tonight or tomorrow or some time I'll get to work on it. I need to update my charries and find some new pics for them AND reply to RPs AND find some good sections in teh RPs for the RGP Awards. :yes: so perhaps tonight will be RP Night. :teehee: yes, I know! I should put a banner of Cole up and say "I liked Ben Barnes before it was cool" or something. :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2008, 12:42 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

That's right. What say you, muffins, do you forgive Muffin Queen PD? *some mumbling amongst themselves* Hmm... it looks like they do. You're lucky, because if it were anyone else, they would've thrown them into the pit of Killer Flowers.

Huzzah for inspiration! I'm so glad I could help. :) I always love reading what you write for RP's... sometimes I literally squee out loud. :lol: It's great fun. And aye, we'll just need to decide on Beckara, but I've already got Ed's picked out. I can help you with Carmon and Cutler if you'd like. ;-)

And on a side note, new Nancy Drew game coming out on Tuesday! *squees* :kick:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2008, 12:11 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

lol, thank you, muffins... I always knew you had some good in you. ;) I guess I am lucky... even if I am their queen anyway so technically I should be able to say whatever I want. :P ah, but whatever it takes to make them happy. :lol:

you were! :P really? er, you do? I didn't know I wrote anything so "squee worthy"... :erm: So I guess it's mutual since sometimes I want to squee when I read what you've written. :P I sent you some stuff for Carms and Cutler... and I replied to the Beckara stuff. :-D

awesome! (even if I've only played one Nancy Drew game. That was at my friend's house and it was hard... :blink:) you'll have to tell me if you like it or not. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2008, 5:04 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Well, you realize that the muffins can overthrow the queens if they get too powerful.. :eyeroll: So we must keep them in line 24/7. Who else will show them such compassion and love if not teh Muffin Queens?

Yeah! I'm always excited to see that you've replied to an RP [especially BWE, since that's always fun to read ;-) ]! Aww, I feel so special now! Oh I know, and it's going to be great once Melda has the polls up! Best wishes to Carms and Cutler! :hug:

Ooh, which one did you play? I've played almost all of them, so I'll know what you're talking about if you don't remember the title. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 6:51 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

er... :blink: they can? But teh muffins know that I'm not too powerful. And I am the oldest Queen. :innocent: (although not the tallest... :erm: :P) Yes, just like children muffins need to be raised properly... or else they'll get all disorderly and do things they will regret later. :yes: :lol: awww yes!! *huggles a muffin*

awww, well, that makes me feel good! :hug: glad to hear it! And it's dittoed for you too! :P It will be... I can hardly wait to see how the voting goes! (and to vote myself! :bounce:) Best of luck to Edward too! :hug:

I don't remember... that's pushing on 5 or so years ago, Ara. :P lol and as you know my memory isn't what it once was... :P I don't even really remember what you had to do in it. :erm:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 10:43 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Well, don't let them know about your weaknesses... they might get the idea in their little evil muffin heads to overthrow you... and that would be bad, yes precious. Badses muffinsies. *scolds* Ah ha! *giggles at teh PD's shortness*

*spreads teh warm fuzzehs all around* :hug: It's going to be fun even if our chara's don't have a chance at winning. It's so cool to see them being nominated and going up against other AUer's great characters! :D I am so squee right now... :kick:

Ah, that long? Hm. I've been playing for about that long now... I love the games! They're just so creative. Especially adored Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake because it took place in PA! W00teh! :happy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 3:15 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

oops! You heard nothing, muffins! *waves magical muffin wand* :P yes, that would be bad. One muffin queen standing alone won't be able to survive long without the other queen, you know. ;) :whistle: *scolds muffins too* :teehee: yeah, yeah... laugh it up. :lol: *giggles in her turn at teh Ara's youngness* ;)

ooo, warm fuzzies!!! :hug: yes, it will! Even if Carms only gets 2 votes I'd be happy. :P yup, agreed! It is really cool to think of them being nominated. Going up against the best of the best. :-D *Squee Dance!* :kick:

yeah, probably. :yes: really? that's cool... I guess I'm just not much of a computer game person. Or any kind of video game person for that matter. ;) but I'm sure they are really cool games and I hope you're enjoying your new one! :-D lol, awesome! :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 31  Next