Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 5th, 2024, 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 8th, 2008, 8:19 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Longposts -

Caffine rushes are wonderful. :boing:

Inspiration is always nice for RP's... I've been looking through each movie I watch for any ideas we can apply to KAWEOTH or any of the others. :happy:

Yeah, they're yellow [potato], red [tomato] and green [spinach]! :D Tacos! I love tacos... :eatarrow:

That's the movie with Amanda Bynes, right? Something about a freshman in college? :erm:

Eh, I really should go have a look at FWWWM and LT... :eyeroll: And then there's TWII to reply to also. :P Yay tension! :wave:

Well, Davi likes Carms, but if you want them to marry, that's fine with me too... ;-)

I think this is one of my shortest posts on this thread! :blink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 12:39 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Ara, haha, I wish I could've had one today! ;) a latte or mocha sounded good for a while after walking through every store... but then my mom and I went to Steak and Shake so it was all good. :P

inspiration is good... although it likes to hid. :detective: hmmm, and it comes out at the oddest of times. Like my inspiration for That's Where It Is. ;) anyway, I'm happy I'm not the only one who watches movies and such for new ideas! :lol:

interesting. ;) hmmm, milk shakes!

yup, that's the one... :yes: it's sort of a playoff of the Snow White story... :yes: and it mentions Gandalf. :teehee:

that's alright... take you time. ;) I haven't even gotten to that part of AU yet. And I probably won't. Teh RPs shall have to wait til tomorrow. :yes: Although I have looked over TWII. :innocent:

we don't have to have them marry... I was just saying that. ;) but it will play into the stories in an interesting way having Davi like Carmon. ;)

haha, I think my post was shorter than yours! not that it's a competition... :whistle:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 11:57 am 

Ara - Whaha so does my nickname have anything to do with your new obsession of crayons? Or am I really that rainbowish? :teehee:

Of course! And he will have to mingle with the "higher society" in town for his profession so I guess he needs to be very careful! Oh he sounds really exciting :P

:lol: Banning myself from AU for a complete day never works! :P Usually I wait until the evening with posting because then are the most members on and if I'm lucky I don't have to wait for the next morning until someone posts again. (That's always the most exciting time of the day, to see what the others have replied to my RP posts :happy: *feels easily satisfied :closedeyes: )

The guys? :blink: They're most definately h/not! :teehee: I mean, they're not like they have no faults in them.

I can't wait to meet your new French charrie :P I just know you can't resist :P We should perhaps create a whole new RP-idea, to fit in our new charries :-D

PD- You ish a bit Germanish? Then we're a little bit neighbours! :-D

Haha aye we should develop a new RP :) Perhaps a pre- Pirates setting? Before the whole Will/Jack/ Eliza story? Oh and I think you may consider Becky as yours :) I mean, you're doing such an excellent job on playing him :-D

Oh my! My first 2 nicknames on AU.. in just one day! :-o *feels honoured* Thank you thank you. Willie Nillie actually remembered me of how people used to call me in the past: Willie Wortel. That's the Dutch name of the Donald Duck cartoon which the English call Gyro Gearloose :P

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 1:19 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@Longposts -

Steak and Shake? :blink: Hm, I don't think we have any of those around here, is it a Michigan thing? :teehee:

Yes, I know! And sometimes it can be absent for days on end, but I'm so glad when it finally decides to come back again! :P Although at the moment I'm feeling rather uninspirational, so yeah.

I love vanilla milkshakes. :happy: Chicken soup!

Ooh, Gandalf! You know, there's another movie preview that was on TV.. I think it was Drillbit Taylor.. anyway, the one kid was coming down the hallway with a project/model for school and he's all like, "Mordor castle coming through!" :lol: Naturally I started bouncing around and squeeing although I really don't want to see that movie.

I'm in a Beckaraish mood right now.. but I should probably start working on my Request Thread, since that's been majorly neglected... :guilty:

All right, that's fine... sorta like a secret crush! Aww... :happy:

Nuh uh... *whines* :P

@Rainbow Crayon -

Possibly, I think it's a mix between the two. But crayons are so pwettyful... :drool:

Aye, thank you. :P

Really? Well I guess I'm the only one with a real life around here... :eyeroll: Just kidding. I wish I could have more AU time, but there's a whole bunch more stuff that normally takes a higher priority over the internet... :closedeyes:

Right, you need to be as realistic as possible... actually it's funny to read over first RP posts... gah, Vari was so MSish... :-o

Ooh, I've got him right here!!!! :D

<center>Jérôme Desmarais</center>

Nationality: French

Pictures: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/JrmeDesmarais.jpg
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/JrmeDesmarais2.jpg

Siblings: A fraternal twin sister, Esmé Desmarais

Date of Birth: March 20th

Hair: Short, dirty blonde

Eyes: Crystal blue

Apparel: Jérôme’s usual outfit is a dark green vest with intricate designs, an off-white chemise and dark breeches. He also is fond of overcoats and fancier items.

Personality: Jérôme is very laid-back and easygoing and will gladly accept an offer to go to the tavern and have a few drinks. He is a very passionate fighter and an even better writer. He has always kept a journal of his days out at sea and can vividly recall any event. Ergo, he is also a fantastic storyteller and has a gift for it.

Weapons: Twin pistols and an engraved sword from France

Background/History: Jérôme Desmarais sailed to the Caribbean from his home in Nice, France with his father, mother and fraternal twin sister, Esmé Desmarais after they were evicted from their property. Jérôme’s father was able to make money by becoming a merchant in Port Royal, while his mother was kept busy by raising both Jérôme and Esmé, who were both 9 years old at the time. Jérôme was sent to school where he began to pick up English, although he was not fluent in it, he was able to communicate fairly well by age 14. One day after school, Jérôme snuck on board a ship anchored at the docks, only to find it was a pirate ship. They took him in and raised him, teaching Jérôme their ways and how to defend himself. After the ship ran aground and most of the crew were killed, Jérôme escaped on a raft and ended up in Tortuga, where he now resides. He hasn’t seen his parents or sister since then.

Other Notes: Jérôme speaks with a heavy French accent, and sometimes mixes French and English together, although he is fluent in both languages.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 9th, 2008, 5:05 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Will, yup, actually on my dad's side of the family my great grandparents (and grandparents... I think :erm:) came straight from Germany, I believe. And my dad is like half German or something. :yes: so that would make me about one forth German since my mom's side has quite a bit of it too. :P that's sweet! :-D

we should.... ooo, a pre-Pirates setting might be interesting. Hmmm, or we could do one that tells Jack, Barbossa and Beckett's stories before CotBP (which would be sort of pre-Pirates...). :yes: that might be intruiguing. aww, really? wow... thanks. :) although I'm still not completly sure I'm ever gonna call him MINE since, after all, I didn't really invent him. ;) that was T&T. :happy:

yup! :teehee: tis no problem... I told you we'd be able to think up a nickname for you. ;) lol, well, there you go! :P

Ara, (I really need to think of a different, more unique nickname for you :P)

no, I didn't think Steak and Shake was an MI thing... :erm: it's basically like a fast food place only a little classier. :yes: but I figured they were all over.

aye, inspiration is always good... especially for school. :yes: like for writing essays and such. But then it's also fantastic for AU... :) I'll never know why it has to come and go though.... tis weirdness. :P bleh, I'm feeling rather un-inspirational too. ;)

cheese!!!! I LOVE cheese! :-D

haha, I've seen that preview!! :teehee: I was like "oooo, that's awesome! I totally need to see that movie now!" :P although I actually wouldn't mind seeing it when it comes out on dvd... ;) I mean, Owen Wilson is always great! :roll:

I'm actually in a semi-Beckara mood. :erm: I'm contemplating changing my siggie to a Beckara banner but I dunno if I will.... I rather like my Lizzie one. :happy: I like the hopeful, believing feeling about it. :-D not to mention, that scene is one of the sweetest scenes in all of PotC.

a secret crush is wonderful! :P it should add a lot into the stories...

ahhh, Jérôme sounds interesting... :yes: I can't wait to get to know him better. I think he's gonna turn out to be a totally unique, awesome charrie! :-D Welcome, Jerrie!!!! :teehee:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 10th, 2008, 6:10 pm 

Ara- They are :) Although I prefer my black pencils for drawing ;)

Aye, well said ;) It's the same for me but I guess I'm not that strong-willed as you are :P I should practise with that :P

:blush: I don't even dare to come near mine! Although I tried to prevent any Mary Sues from the start, but I do think I've become better at rping than I was at the start :)

*swoons* omg, he's cute! And French! :drool: Cute and French!!! :bounce: I like the element of language you mixed in the bio of Jérôme. It's very handy to speak to languages, especially because you can fake you can't speak either of them :P

PD- aaaah cheese is delicious! I love French cheese and cheese from Switzerland. Usually when I have some extra time to lunch at home I take a piece of a French baquette, put on some cheese, mushrooms and spices and let it toast in the oven for a few minutes. I guarantee the most delicious lunch you ever ate! :-D

Your Lizzy banner is very pretty. I actually couldn't resist dedicating a banner to Tristan. (I'm quite satisfied with the result :) )

Hmm a pre- Pirates plot was also in my mind. With with Beckett of course..

Although I think we should now focus on KAWEOTH. Ara and I already discussed some things over pm but we can't find a proper solution for our chaos. Do you have any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 12th, 2008, 12:01 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Willie Nillie, yes cheese is!! :swoon: you can never ever have too much cheese... it makes almost anything taste better! yummy! :P hmmm, really? I don't know if I've ever had those kinds of cheese... but they sound wickedly good! wow, now you're just being unfair! :annoyed2: :P making me starve like this!

awww, thanks! :happy: I really liked it too... although there was a story behind it. Well, sort of at least. :P I made a vow to myself that I would keep it up til I watched AWE again... well, just watched AWE today (FINALLY had the time to do it! just barely! :swoon:) so I changed. :happy: I noted! And it looks really good... I just can't wait to meet Tristan for real. ;)

yeah, that sort of plot might work... when you reply to my pm we could mual it over?

a solution to the chaos? Hmm, I guess I didn't think much about it. Problems always have a way of working themselves out. That's my opinion. :lol: but... hmmm, what if... *thinks* man, we are sort of at a stalemate, aren't we? :erm:

sooo.... what if we had somebody fire something. And then complete havoc could break out. People could go running everywhere, shots come from everywhere, and smoke is everywhere... *shrug* that would be an easy way of getting out of the predicament. Or Norrie does take them all except Carmon and she can come back later and free them all from the jail. And during that time Cole tells the pirates about the ship he can get from his father and how he can trick the captain into believing him. And once Carms frees them they can go ahead and go.

Those ideas are all that I'm coming up with at the moment... :erm:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2008, 5:22 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@Longposts Beckett -

Aye, I think ye do… just think of something random, like Ravioli or Penguin… I’m sure you’ll think of something totally un-embarrassing… :whistle:

Hm, well I’ve still never heard of it… maybe if I’m ever in MI I’ll have to try it out! :yes: What do you recommend?

Oh, yeah, that too! I always have trouble writing essays for school… why do they have to give us topics we don’t know anything about?! :annoyed: Actually I really miss Rping… :(

Strawberries! :drool:

Meh, maybe I’ll go see it anyway, but we never get to go to the theatre any more… I always say we have to go see something and we never end up going anyway. :no: Same thing happened with Sweeney Todd. I wanted to see it so bad and now I have to wait until April 1st until it comes out on DVD.

Beckara! :swoon: I’m obsessed with it right now - I love the Becky banner Aliana made for me! :happy: Actually I think we’re ready to start the animation discussion! :D Yay Beckara!!!! :jump:

Aye, actually it would be rather cutesy… :happy: I like it! I can’t wait to keep going with BWE. ;-)

Thank you! I can’t wait to start Rping him! Aah, what’s all this talk about a new RP? :huh:

@The Rainbow Crayon -

Yes, but over time pencil smears and smudges! :swoon: Something I can’t stand… I always write in pen. :yes: [Sparkily blue and red ones if you must know! :P ]

Although I’m happy that you can come on AU every day, don’t think of it as a bad thing by any means! I’m always depressed when I can’t go on AU. :(

I think it’s natural to become better with your characters from the beginning. I mean, not only do you get practice playing them, but you can start to really uncover their personalities and expand with them. Hey! I was only 12 and I didn’t know what a MS was… :blush:

:teehee: Thank you.. I was like, “hmm, who should I use for Jérôme?” And then I thought of Jude Law - he’s perfect as Jérôme! :yes: Now that’s just downright devious! :lol:

@Both - Yes, KAWEOTH discussion sounds good! :D I think PD’s idea is going to work out the best… if we have all of them get caught, at least one can come rescue them and the whole group [and Norrie! :teehee: ] would be together that way. [I like when there’s not a million different plot lines going on at once :P ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 13th, 2008, 9:36 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Aramel, haha, a nickname idea just popped into my mind for you! Lady La La!!! :roll: I don't even know where it came from... I guess when you said "random" I went random! :lol: is that un-embarrassing or what!? :P

oh, well, oooo, and if you ever come to MI you'll have to look me up! ;) ummm, their shakes are wonderful! And they have this Frisco something-or-other that was really yummy... seriously, I've only been there a handful of times. :erm:

I know... :eyeroll: actually today I had to start a poem and add all these things to it. And for the longest time I just sat there trying to think of what to write... I had MAJOR writer's block! :headwall: but I eventually got something out. lol awww, I haven't RPed for a while either. Because there's really nothing to reply to. But I think tonight I might be able to respond to at least APL and BWE. I hope. :)

cherrys!!! :-D

I know what you mean! ;) I like going to the theater but it just seems like it never happens... :erm: between everyone's schedules there's just no time, I guess. Oh, that's when it comes out on DVD? That's not so bad. :no: I can't wait til this Tuesday when Enchanted and Atonement come out on dvd. :P I'm still not sure if I'm gonna be able to get Atonement, but I sorta want to see it... :erm:

I know! It's quite wonderful! :-D we are? okie dokie... I'll try to get my requests/claims out to you... :blush: soon.

ok, so now we ARE gonna do the whole Carmon/Davi thing? I got your pm sooo..... Will, listen up! You said you'd hang around and wait for it... well, you're hearing it here first... there IS gonna be something between Carmon and Davi! ;) that's just one of the first behind-the-scenes bits...

I imagine. :P I dunno, it was just an idea.... ;) RPs are fun! :teehee:

ok, so we can continue with KAWEOTH then? :) Huzzah!!!

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 14th, 2008, 9:49 am 

PDie -

Haha I know! you probably wouldn't have heard of them because they're European cheeses.. and Holland is known as the cheese-country so it's in my roots to love cheese :) Mwuhaha are ye starving now are ye? :bones: But then you do know the special Will-baquette-and-cheese-lunch-recipe " :teehee:

A story? :P I uasually change banners when I feel like it.. :P Hmm, I would love to bring Tristan in but some way or the other I don't think that he's suitable for KAWEOTH now.. so perhaps later..

Woot! :bounce: Yay for Dav and Carms! :happy: Yay for me being first to know! I guess we're running out of ladies :P But that doesn't matter, Tristan was always kind of a loner.

Lady Ara Ara -

Yess for writing I prefer my neat blue pen but for my drawings ( I specialise in portraits :P ) the smudges are really convenient ! :-D

Woo so you started like when you were 12? I think I started when I came across AU which is like almost 2 years ago so I was 16. I just tried to ignore all the MS and OC terms because I didn't understand what they meant :P

Jude law is so cute :happy: Didn't he play in Cold Mountain? Such a beauiful movie :)

About KAWEOTH: what about alot of smoke, gunshots and chaos and then Norrie arrests them all .. (incl Cole?) ;)

[woops I just noticed that PD's new idea for Ara's nickname was Lady Lala instead of Lady Ara Ara]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 14th, 2008, 1:51 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

WN, (PDie? :P that reminds me of PIE!!!)
That doesn’t necessarily mean anything… we Americans do get quite a bit of cheese from all around the world! :-D it’s just I don’t go to the right places to see those cheeses, I’m sure. ;) Really? I didn’t know that…. I guess I always thought of Wisconsin as cheese-country! :lol: but I suppose it makes sense that Holland would be cheesier. :lol: ;) (I mean no offence by that whatsoever… just so you know ;)) Holland has been around longer... or at least known about longer. :P And I'm sure it deserves it. :-D yeah, you’re just pure evil…. :P I guess so. Does that make me special now? Do I get a cookie for knowing teh Will’s special recipe?

Well, sometimes I do too… sometimes. ;) Although I really like my siggies to always have a theme… I’m a dork like that. :teehee: whether the “theme” shows or not I don’t know… but still. Maybe later… hmmm, what about one of the other Rps? Probably not APL, but maybe… FWWWM or something? :confused: or you can just wait…

I know! Twas brilliant of Aramel… (although I suppose it had been in the making for a while) but what’s even cooler is we’re adding two new charries with Davi and Carmon’s marriage… their two daughters! :-D and you’re the first to know about that too. ;) (tis your lucky day, I guess… Lol) ummm, there’s still… Emma… and that’s about it as far as ladies his age. :erm: Because Arden, Desiree, Ivory and Ebony would be too young for him. :erm:

Yup, that’s a good idea for KAWEOTH… smoke and firing and chaos… and THEN an arrest… :P (including Cole ;)) and Carmon can save them later on… :-D anyway, here's my Demarest girl.... :P

Ivory Demarest (nickname: Ivy)

http://aj-michalka.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=381&pos=12

http://aj-michalka.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=53&pos=1

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff160/tapsghost/ivory1.jpg

Appearance: long, blonde hair with slight traces of brunette and light, beautiful green eyes

Birthdate: April 18th

Personality: Ivory has a way of getting into trouble she never intended to get into, but she’s a smart girl and can get out her messes most of the time before her parents or sister ever find out. She enjoys helping her father in whatever he is doing, she can relate more to him than her mother. She likes to be out there and in the thick of things, she hardly ever wants to stay in any one place too long. Ever since childhood she was always moving and talking.

Clothing:
cream colored shirt, light green waistcoat, a light brown pair of breeches and tall captain boots when allowed. Any other time she’s in her favorite dark green gown.

Siblings: Ebony

Parents: Daviel and Carmon Demarest

history: - (Aramel and I are still working on it… ;))

Note:
*Ivory is the niece of Charlotte and Nicolas Applegate and the cousin of Anneliese and Desiree

Lol, and you know what’s funny? Aramel, ALL of our OCs are gonna be related soon! :roll: already, ummm, Lotty, Cole, Davi, Carmon and the four girls are related… and when Ann marries Ian that brings Vari, Ed, and Keyara into the family too! :lol: this is great! I should make a chart… so I can get it all straight. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 15th, 2008, 3:47 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

@Longposts -

:lol: That’s absolutely brilliant! Lady La La! :roll: I have no idea where you got that, but that was definitely random… more random than I thought you’d come up with! :P

Aye, and if you’re ever in PA, look for me! :yes: One day, I know - we’re going to meet up someway or another, but right now mom would say definitely not to meeting someone online. :eyeroll: I can understand her concern, but really, it’s not like I’m meeting up with a psycho maniac killer… :no:

Poems are my weak point when it comes to writing… :erm: For some reason I’m better at prose, but maybe that’s because of all of the Rping I do. :P And I absolutely LOVE vocabulary… but the words this year are for kindergarteners - one time we had the word ‘alien’. :huh: I look forward to reading your replies when you get the chance. :D

Zucchini!! [‘cause it sounds funny. :teehee: ]

Oh yeah, I saw a commercial for Enchanted last night! And Emma was the first person I thought of when I saw Giselle, not Amy Adams or anyone else, just Emma. :teehee: Meh, I didn’t really think Atonement looked too interesting, but maybe that’s because I don’t care much for Keira Knightley. Oh, and Pride and Prejudice was on about a week ago, I forgot to tell you! I turned it on when they were in the church and I saw Tom! :lol: The whole time I kept laughing because Beckett kept popping into my mind! I didn’t watch the whole thing, I turned it off, but it was hilarious! :roll:

Yay! I got your PM, and I picked out the banners I liked… you can do the same with the reply I sent you. ;-) I can’t wait! :jump:

Yep! We are! I guess we could’ve had them meet one day when Mr. Jansen came to Mr. Demarest’s shop… and he could have brought Carmon and Cole along and that’s when Daviel started to like her or something… :P Kind of like how Will saw Elizabeth in CotBP when he was delivering the sword… :happy:

Yay for Ivy’s bio! I’ll need to think of something for Ebony… and are we still going through with your sad idea for Carms? :( I think it’s so terribly tragic… but in a good way!

@Rainbow Crayon -

No no, ‘tis Lady La La! :lol:

Oh, that’s so cool! Do you do them professionally or is it just like a hobby? :huh:

Yep, I joined when I was 12! I was so naïve and stupid way back when… Wow, everyone is older than me! But it’s funny because our ages go up by two years… I ish 14 [15 on April 27th], PD ish 16 and you’re 18... :P Yeah, I never understood what MS or OC was, or even RPG! And then I joined the Rper’s Guild and they explained what an MS was, so I didn’t feel so dumb. :dunce:

I really don’t know, I just know he’s hot! :lol: The only one I know of is “A Series of Unfortunate Events” and they didn’t even show his face! :roll: How’s that for ironic?

You’ve really got your heart set on smoke, gunshots and chaos in KAWEOTH, don’t you? :P Actually it’s going to be more fun that way… scenes with lots of panic in them are always fun to write. :pirate:

Will post my bio for Ebony soon… :yes:

Oh PD, that IS funny! Can you imagine the look on Ian, Arden & Will’s faces when they learn that Keykey is actually their aunt? :lol: Oh man, I would be really distressed if I were Ian since he is the most “pirate-y” of the three siblings… :P “Mommy, Auntie’s trying to kill me again!” :laugh: Ooh, a family tree would be so cool! :swoon:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 15th, 2008, 3:49 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

[DOUBLE POST]

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 3:11 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Lady La La, :P

haha, glad to hear you likeith it... ;) I don't know how brilliant it was... it just randomly came into my head. lol I really have no clue where it came from either. :innocent: never underestimate how random teh PD can be . ;)

actually I have been in PA before. ;) just passing through on our way home... I wanted to go to the Hershey factory, but we didn't have time. :( hopefully... it would be so sweet! But who knows what the future holds. :erm: but yeah for right now my mom and dad would be like a big, fat NO. :eyeroll: like you though, I do understand where they're coming from, but still. lol, no I don't think I'm one of those... :blink: although I might turn into one if Beckett walked through my door right at this very minute. ;)

it's surprising, but actually I could write either prose or poetry for that assignment and I started my paper out as a prose paper but it turned into a poetry one because... I dunno, the poetry just came out and worked. Poems always seem to surprise me. I think I'm no good at them but sometimes they come easier than writing normally... sometimes. :P "alien"? that's kind of lame. :P yeah, when I get a chance to get over there and sit and reply to everything... :erm:

Mackinaw Island fudge! (oh my goodness that stuff is THE BEST fudge I have ever eaten! :swoon:)

hehe, really? they are going overboard with their tv spots for Enchanted... but it's a good movie. :teehee: ahhh, and you thought of Ems? :happy: hm, yeah, I'm sorta worried about seeing it again... I'm afraid Emma will be all I'm thinking about! :lol: you didn't? I thought Atonement looks like an interesting story.... :P even though I really don't care much for Keira either. ;) but I believe the actor who I picked to portray Joe is in it. :-D anyway, I'm still not sure if I want to see it or not... I Am Legend is coming out this Tuesday too and I really want to see that one! :P It was? But you didn't watch it? For shame, Ara! :fish: tis a great movie! anyway, at least you got to see Tom! :lol: He is great in it... :roll: he's such a dork.

and you got my reply... even though I sort of cheated. ;) I can't wait to see how it turns out though!

that sounds good to me. :-D yeah, it is kind of reminiscent of how Will and Elizabeth were in CotBP... :P only Carmon would've probably be less interested in Daviel than Elizabeth was in Will. ;) so that means Davi still has that sweet guy in love quality. :teehee:

yeah, I think we should... it is tragic, but good. :yes: it'll add a lot to all those around her. So that means I'll need to re-do Ivory's bio so only Daviel is in it and it mentions how Carmon passed away. :yes: and I'll need to add that to Carms bio too. It'll be great! (although it feels so morbid talking about killing her off right "in front" of her)

I agree. Panic, chaotic scenes are fun. :lol:

I shall be looking forward to seeing Eb's bio... ;)
:roll: and then Beckett's related to them too! lol All of our OCs seem to be related to Beckett or each other in some way... it's just crazy. lol and you made one before I could... although I'm working on something kinda in-depth too. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 16th, 2008, 3:12 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Lady La La, :P

haha, glad to hear you likeith it... ;) I don't know how brilliant it was... it just randomly came into my head. lol I really have no clue where it came from either. :innocent: never underestimate how random teh PD can be . ;)

actually I have been in PA before. ;) just passing through on our way home... I wanted to go to the Hershey factory, but we didn't have time. :( hopefully... it would be so sweet! But who knows what the future holds. :erm: but yeah for right now my mom and dad would be like a big, fat NO. :eyeroll: like you though, I do understand where they're coming from, but still. lol, no I don't think I'm one of those... :blink: although I might turn into one if Beckett walked through my door right at this very minute. ;)

it's surprising, but actually I could write either prose or poetry for that assignment and I started my paper out as a prose paper but it turned into a poetry one because... I dunno, the poetry just came out and worked. Poems always seem to surprise me. I think I'm no good at them but sometimes they come easier than writing normally... sometimes. :P "alien"? that's kind of lame. :P yeah, when I get a chance to get over there and sit and reply to everything... :erm:

Mackinaw Island fudge! (oh my goodness that stuff is THE BEST fudge I have ever eaten! :swoon:)

hehe, really? they are going overboard with their tv spots for Enchanted... but it's a good movie. :teehee: ahhh, and you thought of Ems? :happy: hm, yeah, I'm sorta worried about seeing it again... I'm afraid Emma will be all I'm thinking about! :lol: you didn't? I thought Atonement looks like an interesting story.... :P even though I really don't care much for Keira either. ;) but I believe the actor who I picked to portray Joe is in it. :-D anyway, I'm still not sure if I want to see it or not... I Am Legend is coming out this Tuesday too and I really want to see that one! :P It was? But you didn't watch it? For shame, Ara! :fish: tis a great movie! anyway, at least you got to see Tom! :lol: He is great in it... :roll: he's such a dork.

and you got my reply... even though I sort of cheated. ;) I can't wait to see how it turns out though!

that sounds good to me. :-D yeah, it is kind of reminiscent of how Will and Elizabeth were in CotBP... :P only Carmon would've probably be less interested in Daviel than Elizabeth was in Will. ;) so that means Davi still has that sweet guy in love quality. :teehee:

yeah, I think we should... it is tragic, but good. :yes: it'll add a lot to all those around her. So that means I'll need to re-do Ivory's bio so only Daviel is in it and it mentions how Carmon passed away. :yes: and I'll need to add that to Carms bio too. It'll be great! (although it feels so morbid talking about killing her off right "in front" of her)

I agree. Panic, chaotic scenes are fun. :lol:

I shall be looking forward to seeing Eb's bio... ;)
:roll: and then Beckett's related to them too! lol All of our OCs seem to be related to Beckett or each other in some way... it's just crazy. lol and you made one before I could... although I'm working on something kinda in-depth too. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 18th, 2008, 5:00 pm 

PDie- Whah! Pie! Delicious! I use to put "ie" behind names (you pronounce ie in Dutch as ee in English so it would bee PDee) :P I kind of made it Dutchish.

Wisconsin? Where is that located? :blush: Do you live there? Well our national symbols are wooden shoes (nobody wears to anymore since 1900 :teehee: ), windmills (most of them are just purposeless) and cheese! So yeah we're kind of cheesy :P And they say (I don't know who are they :P probably some Dutch scholars) that Holland is the oldest democracy ever :-O I thinks so *hands PDie a cooky* happy now? :P

All connected? :hide: *feels very unconnected :blush: and huggles Sam and Tristan*

Lady Lala - I draw just because I like it.. I'm far from professional ;) Just like to draw portraits from actors :)

The RPers Guild aye? I joined that once :P but just like all the other clubs I joined I have a hard time keeping in touch with them :P (replying). I think I'm a relation-phobic :blink: Woha! I feel kinda old now :goofy: Although I won't be 18 until June.. but you know Ara, I really thought you were like 16. You seem very mature (next to all the crazyness) ;)

Ah I heard of that movie, but I've never seen it ;)

Aye! Smoke ;) Just as easy :happy: Why not solve chaos by creating more chaos.. ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 332 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21  Next