Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 17th, 2024, 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 8th, 2008, 10:15 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

It would be treason, m'dear! And besides, we would be breaking that nasty blood oath we had to sign... :eyeroll: Wouldn't want that to happen. Lol, laugh all you want, Shorty! :roll:

I know - as long as all of the characters aren't just sitting there with zero votes I'm good. I think it's going to be so much fun! And I persuaded Darkeh to vote for Beckara! She even put a chocolate seal of approval on it. :teehee:

Grr... I can't get it to install! :headwall: *chucks teh game against teh wall*

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2008, 11:01 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

gosh, it feels like it's been years since we've posted here... :blink: but, er, here I am... at long last... posting after all that's happened. Which seems like it's been LOTS... ;)

lol, no we wouldn't want to break that! :no: ;) hey, I can laugh all I want, youngster! I am still older and wiser... so there. :tongue: :lol:

same here! As long as my charries get at least one vote I won't feel bad either... but if they get none teh PD will be sad... ;) especially if Beckara doesn't get any votes!! :swoon: I would die then! but you're right... this should be lots of fun! awesome!! *high fives*

did you ever get your Nancy Drew game to work? :confuzzled:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2008, 11:12 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know, it's been forever since you've been to this part of the forum. Shame shame, PD. :P But hey, we're back and better than ever! Huzzah!

Yeah, but if you're older you can break your bones easier. We'll need to get you a wheel chair of awesomeness and have the muffins push you around in it. :Lol: That would be a sight, wouldn't it?

But that will never happen as long as I'm around.. Beckara shall triumph! Besides, I want to eat the victory cake afterwards. :P *jumps into a pool of chocolate pudding*

No... not even after I emailed the Tech Support, they gave me suggestions and none of them worked. I tried it on my computer and my mom's laptop and nothing. :no: It's only ND games that give me trouble...everything else installs perfectly fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 20th, 2008, 11:23 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

er, Ara, it feels like it's been forever since I've been anywhere here! :lol: ;) but don't shame me... look at the poor Cutler fan club! if we even need it anymore... you've neglected it! tsk, tsk... :P er, alright... and huzzah!

ummm, ok, that was sort of a random fact... but I suppose it is true. However, if you fall out of the window on the second story you stand the same chance of breaking something as I do. :tongue: haha, the Wheel Chair of Awesomeness, huh? :teehee: that WOULD be quite a sight!

Aye, that is true! Beckara FTW!!! :karate: ooo, victory cake? that sounds yummy... :drool:

relaly? that's too bad... could you send it back and get your money back then? Or maybe it was a faulty cd or something... :confused: I dunno, but that really doesn't make any sense... :erm:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 12:27 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I know... we should probably resurrect that... in fact, I'll go do that when I'm done replying to our charrie threads.

Hey! :P That's not fair... you know I'm afraid of heights, you... old person, you! :tongue: the Wheel Chair of Awesomeness has turbo boosters and lasers... you know, so you can still be cool even though you're old... :eyeroll:

What does FTW mean? I've always wondered that. Teach me o wise one. :dunce: I know... it's chocolate with purple and silver sprinklies.

I don't know.. I think we can. A lot of Nancy Drew games won't work on the computer. It is odd... and my mom really wanted to play it with me. :P Yea well, it doesn't matter. I'd rather go online anyway than play ND games all day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 31st, 2008, 3:33 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

yeah, teh poor Cutler club... :guilty: Cutler must be missing his Rubberchicken Football! :lol: ;)

I'm afraid of heights too though! So what's that got to do with falling out of a second story window? :P I mean really, you must toughen' up, youngin'. :P ;) ahhh, that's awesome! Huzzah for teh coveted Wheel Chair of Awesomenss... it almost makes getting old sound like fun. And with the laser and turbo boosters that means I can still keep up with you. :P Does it come with a built-in fish/stick to bonk you with? :fish:

It means "For The Win". ;) teh O Wish One has taughteth you now... :closedeyes: lol that sounds yummy! :P

that is sort of odd... hmmm, it's too bad too. :erm: I hear you loud and clear there though! :lol: ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 9th, 2008, 9:21 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

I just bumped it up... I miss teh Becky Club. :(

I think I would rather pet a bug than fall out of a window or from any height for that matter. It's just too scary for me to handle. :hide: Haha! No, you're not allowed to have fish because you might choke on the scales and sticks are sharp and you could poke an eye out and wind up like Ragetti... poor thing. :pirate: Ha ha!

oohhh, I gets it now! Thanks for explaining it... maybe I can use it now and not sound like a dork when I tell people I don't know what it means. :P Wish One? I think you meant Wise One! :lol: I like that though! Your new nickname is Wish One! :roll: Me want a Beckara Cake! Squee!

Sooooo..... :eyeroll: Whatcha wanna talk about?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 11th, 2008, 11:51 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

and I posted on it too! :D yay for Beckett! And maybe tomorrow I'll have time to post on some of the RPs and such... for tonight I feel good about catching up on as much as I have. :blink: And between you and me, it feels good to be back and have it almost feel like... home. :erm: It makeths me happy. :P

wow, yuo really hate heights then, don't you? :blink: ;) but I would agree... falling out of a second story window wouldn't be fun. lol not only would it be scary but it would be painful. ;) what? what do you mean? I don't wanna end up like Rags! :blink:

haha, you're welcome! :P I had to have it explained to me to so it's all good. ;) lol, I know what you mean... ;) oops, yup, that's what I meant! :duh: Wish One? oh, gee thanks! That's just what I needed. :eyeroll: :lol: cake sounds good... :drool: lol

I dunno... I need to update my OCs... again! :innocent: and I need to get back in a graphics mood... hmmm, I also need to change out my sig sets... they're all getting old... I've had them up for a while and such... :erm: lots of exciting stuff to talk about. lol ooo, have you ever heard of Moo-Ville? mom and I are going there tomorrow! I can't wait to try their milk and ice cream. Supposedly they have the best around. :yes:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 13th, 2008, 4:06 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

You know, as of late I've been in a major graphic mood... not so much posting, but I do want to keep going with the RPses. :yes: So I'm kinda glad I've got my claim up to keep me busy. And yes, I did recieve your PM's, but I'm just too lazy to reply to it right now. :P I know, it does feel more like home again.. I'm glad we didn't leave permanently. Huzzah for AU!

Yep! Hasn't I mades that clearses, precious? :blink: Well, unless you could fly.... or if you were Batman! I am... at least Panfred (Panny) calls me Aratman.. it's quite funny. :teehee: Well, if you don't want to be like Rags, don't run with sticks. :tongue:

Gah, my OC's need a TON of updating.. but guess who doesn't feel like doing anything? Hehe. Nope, I've never heard of Moo-Ville... is it better than Cold Stone?

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2008, 12:23 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I wish I could get into a graphic mood *tries to steal some of Ara's motivation*... but I haven't even been able to get around to opening up the photoshop for a week. My compy time is too crunched... :( I've been rushing just to reply to PMs alone! I mean, really.... it's getting retarded, I think. I can't find any time during the normal day to get on it seems like... :erm: I need to push myself back into gear and yet I really don't feel like doing it. :P and I feel bad about the RPs. :eyeroll: I want to and I need to reply to some of them... :headwall: ugh! don't worry about the PMs... get to them when you can, Aras. ;) yes, I agree... AU is starting to feel better at long last. And it feels very good. :yes:

well, er, yeah... Arallum. :lol: you have now. ;) hmmm, but does that really make you Batman? I mean... you aren't a man and so... doth that mean you have been living a lie? :blink: and because of that does it mean you can't fly now? All these questions... they haunts me. :P hmmm, that's true... but what about running with scissors? what'll that do to me? ;)

yeah, we should plan a OC Updating Date. :lol: ;) But lately I haven't been able to get around to that... :eyeroll: well, it's different from Cold Stone... Moo-Ville is more like a dairy store... not so much an ice cream place. It's like an actual store with cheese and milk and ice cream ect... ;) but I think it's pretty cool in there... and they have some neat ice cream flavors although Cold Stone still probably wins. :P but Moo-Ville was a cool place to see too. :yes: and it's not too far from us at all either... :no:

btw, yesterday (Wednesday) marked my 1st anni with Cutler! :wave: it wasn't celebrated quite like I thought I would be... this is the first mention I've even made of it... :( but, hey, I'm still hyped... and wondering where the time flew. But I thought I would post it on the Family Line here and it would be a party... wow, things change... :erm:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2008, 10:49 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

We need a new discussion... hmm.

Back to World's End is going to be a year old on October 27th! Huzzah! :wave: I honestly can't believe it's been that long already.. and KAWEOTH... don't even get me started. I remember when I first posted there! :swoon: We hardly knew each other then and you didn't start calling me Ara until a while later... good times. :cool:

*explodes in a cloud of purple sparkles from teh Beckara excitement*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2008, 11:07 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

They are back! :wave: The random chats on the OC pages! lol

sheesh! Really? :blink: let's just get through KAWEOTH's birthday before we start on that too... ;) I mean, seriously, this is insane! BWE doesn't seem like it should be that old. I know, I remember that too. It's so weird to look back on those days, right? :blink: I know... it makes me happy... :D

maybe we should talk about... our KAWEOTH Battle? :erm: like, how many rounds, a summery for KAWEOTH and all that? So we can get it set up before school starts. :yes:

I know, I am so happy for Beckara too!

:bounce:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 29th, 2008, 11:15 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Huzzah! After months of neglect! :lol:

Yeah... this means two celebrations and TWO Cutler Cakes! w00teth! :D
I know! It seems like it only started a couple months ago.. not a whole year already. Gosh, and your birthday is coming up too... man, where does time go? I feel like that's been the question I'm asking a lot lately. :blink:

Okay, I was actually going to start the thread today but I wasn't sure what to write. I think we should have more than 20 rounds, perhaps for each character and then some for groups of characters/events that happened, or whatever. :yes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 4:12 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

better late than never though, right? ;)

AND then comes the celebration for Beckara's one year anni! :blink: so we're gonna have three parties all really close. And for Beckara we need some sort of special banner too... :yes: SOOOO that means 2 Cutler Cakes and 1 Cutler AND Keyara Cake! :lol: I know. Maybe that's because we haven't gotten very far in it... :P yup, my birthday is just around the corner too... :blink: ditto that!

yeah, I dunno what to write for it either... maybe I'll hunt through my PMs and see if by any chance I still have what you sent me of what you gave to Panny... :erm: I dunno. Sheesh, that's a lot! :blink: and a blend for each? So are we talking maybe 25 rounds? :erm: either way it'll keep us occupied longer than the Beckara Battle I think. ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2008, 11:46 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Yeah, I didn't realize how quickly everything is coming up again... I've even forgotten the dates of everything already. :duh: Yay! Me like Cutler Cakes! And teh Beckara one is going to be especially delicious. ;-) Yes, that's right, it's your hundred-and-eleventh birthday soon! :lol:

I saw you sent it to me - I think it needs a bit of editing though.. and then we would both make blends for each character ::

1.) Varianna Pierce
2.) Charlotte Percy
3.) Edward Blackhaven
4.) Nicolas Applegate
5.) Samantha Selby
6.) Carmon Applegate
7.) Keyara Pierce
8.) Aurora-Rose Dupont
9.) Emma Clarence
10.) Lord Cutler Beckett
11.) James Norrington
12.) William Turner
13.) Elizabeth Swann
14.) GROUP :: Edward/Vari/Sam
15.) GROUP :: Nicolas & Carmon
16.) GROUP :: Emma/Vari/Aurora
17.) GROUP :: Nicolas & Charlotte
18.) GROUP :: Cutler & Keyara/Beckara
19.) GROUP :: Will & Elizabeth
20.) GROUP :: Entire Cast [Canon and OC's]

So that way we would have two blends for each round.. which means we're really both making 40 blends together - 20 each.. :yes: How does that sound?

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 1st, 2008, 11:04 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I know, it's insane. Especially because it all happens almost at once. :P we didn't plan that out right, did we? ;) I haven't forgotten the date for Beckara's anni! I have it written down! :D aye, agreed! yummeh! :P haha, right. :eyeroll:

alrighty. Looks like it'll take some time and effort but we'll be able to get through all that, me thinks. :D :yes: and it'll help me to improve my graphics too. Sounds good. 20 each!

and I'm going to work on spicing up KAWEOTH's main post before I go to bed. It's in need of some work so it'll be ready for the big anni... ;)

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 490 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 31  Next