Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2008, 3:59 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Eowyn smiled slightly as she shook her head slightly in amusement. She grabbed the plates with the turkey and ham down and placed them on the counter before looking for plates to put some of the meat on, but not finding any and not wanting to dig through cabinets, she turned to look back at the hobbit. "Your pardon, master hobbit, but I think it best to ask our hosts first. Alex! Dylan!" she called, not wanting the hobbit to climb for the food when she left.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on June 30th, 2008, 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2008, 2:05 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

She slid into the kitchen to answer Eowyn's call, one hand resting on a temple rubbing it. She was attempting to decide what to do with a house full of people from Middle Earth, and trying to figure out what she was going to do with them while she had to work. "Hooo becky. That's a toughy."

Alex looked up at Eowyn, "Whatcha need, kiddo? Oh my God, there's another one," she said surprised. "Looking for a plate?" She questioned as she saw the meat on the counter. "Half a second." Alex shuffled over to the cabinet to the far right of the room and pulled out a large plate, "Here ya go. I'm gonna go ahead and drug myself with some Tylenol, all these surprises are giving me a huge migraine."

(I'm going to be gone until July eighteenth so I'm trusting Alex to Julie. Don't do anything incredibly embarrasing, Jules. Resist the temptation!)

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2008, 3:28 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Frodo heard the voices from the living room...through the cloud of unfamilars one came to his mind, one he knew very well. But could it be...? He slipped off the couch and appeared beside Alex at the door of the kitchen. He saw another hobbit, who was obviously struggling to get something to eat, a hobbit he knew very well. "Hello, Pippin" he said, smiling as he entered the kitchen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2008, 6:16 am 
Elf
Elf

Maethoriel wrote:
Alex shot Turwaithion a withering glare, "Oh no! Do not smoke in my house. I do not want lung cancer or any form of the disease if you wanna kill yourself you can take it outside." She pointed towards the front door, her hand on her hip.

Turwaithion raised an eyebrow sligtly at Alex's outburst, then shrugged and snuffed out the pipe, stowing it back in his bag "Your pardon, milady" he said, bowing his head for a moment.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2008, 5:22 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

"Hi!" Pippin shouted, spurting a piece of ham out of his mounth accidentally a the same time. Curious as to where it went, Pippin turned his head around and searched the nearby ground. From having no sign turn up, Pippin soon reliquenched the search and looked back up at Frodo, "Would you like some?" Pippin held up the plate he had no cleverly snatched from behind Eowyn's back.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2008, 12:11 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

She nodded to Tur and slunk back into the living room to sink into her couch. Her eyelids were drooping, "Far past bedtime," she thought. Sheturned her head slowly to face Dyl and raised a questioning brow, "Tired, babes? I know I am. God only knows how they have this much energy so late, they must have switched time periods as well as worlds when they got here."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2008, 12:19 am 
Ent
Ent

"I don't want to go to bed with all these... Lord of the Rings characters around. They popped out of nowhere, for God's sake!" Dylan frowned, taking the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head. "How am I to sleep in my bed peacefully without thinking that some... person is going to slice me into pieces with a sword?!" she looked frantic now.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 22nd, 2008, 2:07 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Eowyn smiled lightly and shook her head in amusement at Pippin's actions. Dylan's voice then drew her attention back to the living room, where she caught the girl's frantic words. She could tell that Dylan feared them, and she felt pity for the girl and sorrow at her part in it. "I entreat your pardon, Dylan," Eowyn said quietly. "Rest assured I do not believe that any hear would attempt to slay you." She then paused for a brief moment and then offered something she would not have considered doing in Rohan. "If it will comfort you, I will relinquish my sword in your care, where you can lock it as you please for the night," she said simply as she unsheathed her sword and laid it down.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on July 24th, 2008, 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2008, 8:27 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"I think I'd believe them, babes," she said with a wide grin, laying back on the couch, stretching her feet onto her friend. "After all we are dealing with the goody two shoes of the books, Eowyn and Eomer especially. They have honor and family and all that jazz to uphold. I think their word's as good as anyone's."

Last edited by Maethoriel on July 23rd, 2008, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2008, 10:29 pm 
Elf
Elf

Turwaithion nodded, and handed over his bow, quiver, sword, and dagger to Dylan. "Keep these well." he said "The sword was my father's, it is all I have left of him." he said, sitting back down on the floor, then frowning slightly "What did you mean by 'goody too shoes of the books', Lady Alex?" he asked, looking rather perplexed.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2008, 10:38 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

She wrinkled her brow for a moment, considering her answer, "You know...umm...Do gooders, can't do anything bad. Always follow the laws, and all that jazz. You get the picture, right? Or do I need to elaborate. They just have quite a bit more honor than most people in this world do, including me. I'd be a hypocrite to say I didn't have a price too, but I'd like to think it's higher than most. But, it is nice to have solid proof of trust," she added, looking over to the bow and knives pointedly. "Oh, and you can call me Lexy or Alex. We like to be informal."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2008, 12:14 am 
Ent
Ent

She stared at the weapons that were thrusted at her and gulped a little, her brown eyes wide. "I'll... I'll be sure to t-take care of them." she muttered, setting them down carefully, as if frightened they would magically stand up and stab her repeatedly. Her shoulders relaxed a little when she heard Alex's words, and let out a breath.

"I'm still hungry. Does anyone want anything else to eat? I could use a bowl of ice cream." she stood up, glancing at all of them. "Ehm... it's sort of like... ice... and cream?" she gave Alex a helpless look.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 24th, 2008, 11:03 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"I think I'd describe it as a mixture of cream and sweetener and awesome yumminess. That'd be a good way to go." She blinked and looked at the sharp objects, "I think we should put those in the store room. Don't want my doggies to think they are something to play with," here she patted the hound mix that had curled up comfortably next to her, "Isn't that right, lovey?" Her strong voice grew comically high pitched and babyish when talking to the dog, her obvious weak spot, not that she cared much. It was her profession to love animals. "Want me to put them up while you grab the ice cream, Dyl? Or do you want to put up the sharp glittery objects whilst I serve the frozen delectables?" She laughed and swung her legs off the couch, her dog jumping down as she stood up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6