Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 7:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 1:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

Goldleaf had been awake for several hours now. She walked down the streets of Osgiliath, looking round. She had not seen the city so busy in a very long time. It was a sunny day, too. People seemed happy and content.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 19th, 2008, 2:48 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Location: In my library, unconvering dark and mysterious secrets...

After they left the city of Osgiliath, Tyrell and Adrianna urged their horses into a canter. Adrianna loved the feel of wind on her face. She smiled, looking at Tyrell with a mischevious grin. He raised his eyebrows. At the same time both broke into a gallop.
"Woohoo!" Adrianna yelled, this wasn't something you could do in Ithilien while the war was going on. She slowed as a statue came into view. It was clear that the head was broken off at one point, but someone had put it back on. How different this world will be without war, she thought to herself.
The beauty of Ithilien was always there, even while evil ravaged the land. And now that peace had been restored to the land, the beauty could stay.

Thanks Nurratiel, *Ennostiel*, PD, and Githoniel

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 12:49 pm 
Maia
Maia

(*Has recieved your PM* *Crawls out from hidey hole* I'm here I'm here... Never fear! :-D )

Adrianna and Tyrell's horses had disappeared on the horizon of Osgiliath. Goldleaf sighed and sat down on the pavement. People passed her by as she sat there by herself. She remembered doing this at seventeen, two years ago before the war properly started. How optimistic she had been then. How, now in peace, dull she felt now. She flexed her hands and looked up as a pair of feet appeared in front of her. She looked up, seeing a man all in green, clad as an Ithilien ranger, looking amusedly down at her.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 1:00 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Adrianna sat there in peace for a few seconds. She let the feeling of ease wash over her. She closed her eyes and thank the Valar for their blessings and asked them for help as she returned to the place where she had helped anhilate evil and am now going there to bring good back to the land.
Tyrell caught up then, and she turned towards him. "Let's walk for a while," she said. Then she urged Theodred into a walk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 1:03 pm 
Maia
Maia

"What are you doing sitting down there?" the man asked, looking interested. Goldleaf rose to her feet and folded her arms.
"Is a person not allowed to sit where she likes in these days of peace?" she said haughtily, her pride slightly stung, for she was still young, whatever she had been through, and disliked strangers asking difficult questions.
"Of course she is," the man said. He nodded behind him. "Where those your friends, with the horses?"
"They were."
"Where are they going to?"
Goldleaf frowned. "Why do you wish to know?"

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 1:10 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

(( Note: How long from now do you think it would take them to get to Mordor?))

After a half hour of walking, Theodred broke in to an easy canter unbidden. Adrianna let him go. She enjoyed the feeling of freedom while on the back of a horse. It wasn't something she could enjoy during the war.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 1:13 pm 
Maia
Maia

(I'm not sure. Quite a while. A week or less perhaps.)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 1:24 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

((Okay... This is going to be a lot of posting... Tell me if I go too fast.))

Theodred slowed to a walk again when he tired. "Easy, boy, we still have a long way to go." She told him. Tyrell was taken by surprise when his horse started cantering to keep up with Theodred.
He smiled as he rode up, "Let's just walk for now." he said.
She nodded, "Sorry."
"You don't need to apologize." he said, "It's not your fault you have the younger horse and I have the older one." He reached down and patted his horse.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 1:34 pm 
Maia
Maia

"Peacetime has only just begun," the man replied. "There could still be danger for your friends. Whevever they may be going."
Goldleaf paused, then nodded. "Fair enough. I am sure they will be fine."

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 3:18 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Adrianna smiled when she heard the sound of water. A break would be welcome. Theodred willingly turned to the general direction of the sound. Tyrell followed closely behind her. She soon had to dismount because the trees were too dense. She slowly walked to the sound.
A waterfall came into view. The pool and around it was very rocky. Not an ideal place to rest, but it was something. She took the rope halter off of Theodred and let him graze. Theodred knew to come when his owner whistled.
Tyrell came up behind her and sat down on a rock. "I-" he quickly hushed when Adriannna put a finger to her lips. She listened for a moment, then silently walked off into the trees.
Tyrell shrugged, and opened a haversack full of food. He took out a piece of lembras (sp?) bread and started munching on it. Silently a pair of hands forced a gag into his mouth. He struggled, but strong hands bound his hands tightly. His abmushers stayed behind him, he was unable to see them. They the blindfolded him. They led him steadily on for about fifteen minutes, turning multiple times so he lost track of where he was. Then suddenly one took off his gag and blindfold. A Ranger of Ithilien stood in front of him.
"Who are you?" he asked.
Meanwhile... Adrianna silently scolded herself for not being more aware of her surroundings. She silently followed the strange men as they took Tyrell into a dark passage behind the waterfall. She followed them, taking great care not to be seen.
She stood in a dark corner when they brought Tyrell into a room in the back of all the passages. A man entered the room, but she intent on watching the men leaving the room, so she didn't look.
When the man asked Tyrell who he was, she looked closely at his face, and recognized him.
"Aranthorn." she said, stepping out of the shadows.
Aranthorn immediately jumped to his feet, and drew his sword. A smile slowly spread across his face as he sheathed his sword.
"Adrianna!"

((This is one of the longest posts I've ever made.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 3:21 pm 
Maia
Maia

"There is a group of rangers like myself going around looking for people who stray the lands that were once empty," the man warned. "My name is Barahir. My friend, Aranthorn is on patrol in Ithilien now. Let us hope he is merciful upon your companions, wherever they may be wandering."
Goldleaf frowned. "Adrianna and Tyrell would harm no one," she exclaimed, "they are travellers only."

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2008, 7:40 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"What are you doing here?" Aranthorn asked, genuinely (sp?) surprised.
"We're travelling to Mordor." she said. (This was happening while Tyrell is looking very surprised at the pair.) "We plan to set up a home that will be welcome to all." she continued.
"Well, I'm not so sure you should." he said, "You should leave that to us."
"I don't think you have a choice of whether you let us by or not." she smiled evily, "Tyrell has told the King of what we are doing, and he was pleased."
"Why didn't you tell me that before?" he asked smiling again. "I sure hope you stay with us for a while. It will teach the men a lesson or two about going up against a warrior like you."
"Oh, you mean a woman?" she punched him playfully, "Well, there's more of us."
"Oh, really. I thought no one could be better than you with the bow, or that's at least what you told me."
"I never said they're better than me, I just said there's more." she said. Then she suddenly remembered about Tyrell, who was still watching them strangely. "Aranthorn, this is my husband Tyrell. Tyrell, this is my old friend Aranthorn."
"Hey," he said, trying to look hurt, "I'm not that old."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 11:34 am 
Maia
Maia

Barahir raised an eyebrow. "Where did you say they were going?"
"I didn't." Goldleaf turned and started to walk away. She grew tired of this conversation. The war was over, there was no need to worry now. She didn't need a curious ranger hanging about asking her questions.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 11:52 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

After catching up (which took Aranthorn and Adriannna quite some time) Aranthorn led Adrianna and Tyrell to a room in the very back of the whole place. "You can stay here." he told Adrianna, "My men will wake you for breakfast if you are not awake by then (they had already eaten dinner).
Adrianna said thankfully, "Thank you very much, Aranthorn." He nodded then slipped from the room.
"Okay, so start from the beginning." Tyrell said suddenly. "Who is he?"
Adrianna smiled, "He's my brother."
"I didn't know you had a brother." Tyrell said.
"That's because I never told you."
"So, he's a half-elf?" Tyrell asked.
"Yep." Adrianna answered, "You'll notice it if you stay here for a while or if you look at his ears."
Tyrell nodded, "How come you never told me of him?"
Adrianna looked at him, "Because I didn't think it was important."
"You could have invited him to the wedding, I mean, he's your brother."
"I did, and he was there." Adrianna said.
"Oh...." Tyrell became lost in his thoughts trying to remember him.
Adrianna lookeda round the room. There were two cots on the floor with a blanket each. "I'm going to go to bed. I'm not about to let my brother wake up before me." With that she layed down and fell asleep within a few minutes. Tyrell layed down, but with his eyes still open. He couldn't remember him.... Oh wait! There was that one man who disappeared for a few minutes the same time Adrianna did. They must have wanted to speak in private together.
Tyrell smiled. He was surprised he actually remembered. In a few minutes he also had fallen asleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 25th, 2008, 5:24 pm 
Vala
Vala

Haha, I'll join Goldy dear! :) I'll put up a bio soony.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 26th, 2008, 6:58 am 
Maia
Maia

(Lol! Really? ^_^ Wow, an RPer.)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next