Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2008, 6:30 pm 
Elf
Elf

Drathin couldn't sleep much at all that morning. He awoke, cold, tired, and sore, but he was used to that by now. Sitting up and stretching his stiff muscles, he opened his pack and pulled out a slice of bread. He ate it furtively, not being in the mood to share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 18th, 2008, 1:22 pm 
Vala
Vala

As the gaurds walked away Fentir started walking. He wandered aimlessly with the rest of the group, hoping to find some sort of food or water. But by the end of the day nothing had been found. With the sun setting rapidly, Fentir found a small, relatively comfortable place to lay down. As the rest of the group began to doze off, Fentir tried desperately to sleep, hoping it would give him at least a little strength for the journey ahead.
Morning came, but it was little different than night. Dark stormy clouds darkened the sun, and thick fog coated the land. Fentir hugged his think jacket closer to himself. The air was chilly and damp. What he woudn't give for a nice warm cup of stew. His cold, stiff joints protested as he rose to his feet. The rest of the group was already heading out, loking for food and water. Fentir followed them, keeping out a sharp an eye as possible in the thick fog.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 18th, 2008, 11:53 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

Thalin traveled on with the rest of the group. Slwoly men began breaking off.

"Men!" Thalin finally called out. "We can not split up. If any of us are to survive we stand a better chance together!"

Visit The Varsian Kingdom!

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2008, 2:57 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

(Eeep! Sorry guys, this totally slipped my mind.)

Rilon looked around at the others. Fear and despair were slowly becoming etched on the wild men's faces. He nodded, his normally quiet voice rising about the din. "He spoke rightly," he shouted, pointing to Thalin. "One cannot make it through this land by himself."

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 30th, 2008, 8:30 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Location: In a pudle on Naboo with dragon kind and ents and Jedi and wolves living in the Last Homely House!

(Np. :) )

Thalin looked over at Rilon and inclined his head.

"Let us work together and defeat this nemy they call death," Thalin urged the men. "Let us redeam our names, our families, our honor!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2008, 3:53 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Rilon stood straight and tall, a strange gleam appearing in his brown eyes, making them seem strangely light. "Let us fight, and be not defeated! Hail the name of Victory!" He raised his fist high in the air, as though raising a challenge to the darkened sky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 5th, 2008, 6:46 pm 
Elf
Elf

Drathin stood up, wiping the bread crumbs off his tunic. "Nice speech. Anyone got a plan??"

He frowned at the dark sky. In truth, he was terrified, and he had to act more cynical than usual in order to hide it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 6th, 2008, 8:55 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

Thalin felt a glimer of hope come as Rilon raised his voice in support.

He then looked over at Drathin. "The plan is to stay alive," he said plainly. "We need food and water. Enough to last us a week. Once the week passes we can return to middle earth as free men."

He looked around the group. "Our only option is to press forward. Gather and keep anything eatable, colect the morning dew for water, and pray to Eluvitar that we will be spared."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 11:06 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Rilon nodded silently, already his burst of boldness and energy was retreating back into his normal quietness. He repressed a shiver, hanging his head. "There must be some source of food in this forsaken land. Would the King have sent us here to starve? I don't think he would be that hard-hearted, even though we were his enemies in the war." He looked up again, a light gleaming in his eyes. "Well, are we just going to stand around, bemoaning our fate? Will we let the Shadow overtake us here, while we huddle together, frightened? We should press onward. We have only just started our mission of survival - are we to give up now?" A pained expression overtook his face. "I, for one, desire to live," he whispered, so softly that only he heard it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 17th, 2008, 11:14 am 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

"Well said," Thalin responded, nodding and walking towards the unknown darkness that lay infront of them.

As they walked he kept his eye out for anything that could be a source of food or water. Even the bugs crawling ont he ground he snatched up and kept for food. Any plants he decearned whether they were eatable and if so kept them for food and to squeeze the water out of.

Thalin also gathered several flat rocks. Once evening came and they set up camp (or what they had of a camp) he ground the rocks down to make shallow bowls to catch the morning dew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 20th, 2008, 11:33 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Rilon followed after Thalin at a distance. He kept his eye on him and took note of all that he did. Soon after, he began to follow suit and began collecting things that might help them. He tried to encourage those nearby. "Come on: Take what you can. If it is safe to eat, or is helpful to us, bring it along."

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 21st, 2008, 2:00 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

By the end of the day the sky was still dark, not much had changed in the weather or the disconcerting gloom over the land.

Thalin set out all the water catching things he could find and then began deviding the meger portions of food out.

All the while Thalin had a feeling, as if something were watching them. Something creeping around in the dark. He kept a sharp pointed rock with him, just incase.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2008, 12:05 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

((*pokeths people* Cm'on guys, don't be afraid to posty! :lol: It'd be nice if everybody else posted.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2008, 12:23 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

(hehe yeah... i think it's pretty much dead thouhg. *shrugs* oh well. As long as one person posts I'll keep it up so... if you don't mind I don't mind)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 16th, 2008, 11:36 am 
Balrog
Balrog

(Eh, we won't let 'er die. :P)

At the end of the day, Rilon sat down near a large rock. Having something nice and firm behind his back, especially in a place like this, always made him feel better. He felt loathe to sleep... his limbs may be tired, but who knew what was lurking... out there...

He leaned his head back against the rock, his eyes darting from side to side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 16th, 2008, 6:37 pm 
Warden of the Knight
Warden of the Knight

( :) As long as one more person posts I'll keep going. Might as well *shrugs* )

Thalin sat down to rest, not wanting to go to sleep but feeling as though he must.

It wasn't long, though, before his eyes started to slide shut. No sooner had he let them slip down then a creature came roaring out of the darkness.

It's large teath dripping with drool as it stood on it's two legs and waved it's long, clawed arms at the men.