Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 5:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 12:46 pm 
Elf
Elf

Shamíra's eyes took on a fearsome hardnes."We will deal with this now," she said angrily to Angil. She tured upon Nia, eyes near glowing with rage. "I shall forgive you this time. If I ever see or hear of such weakness again, you will be reported to the Dark Lord, a fate I cannot imagine you would want to bring upon yourself. Consider yourself on probation." She glanced at Amarthiel, addressing her in Black Speech. "Keep an eye on her if you would. I will not suffer a traitor."

<center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 1:33 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Xoroku shook her head in dissapointment, her eyes fixed on Nia. "You're very lucky," she growled before turning and leaping back into the battle. But before going, she added, "We will find him and hand him over to the Dark Lord if not killing him first."

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 2:59 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Amarthiel nodded in approval at Deawen's words and her display of power, catching for the briefest of moments the sadness that flickered in the woman's eyes. Amarthiel could only guess that it dealt with her past and she knew that feeling all too well. For she too had a past, a past that had turned her into the woman she was today-cold and unforgiving. "I will have my eyes on her as often as I can," she replied to Shamíra in the black speech. She then turned back to Nia, her voice low, yet still filled with fury. "Consider yourself lucky. Rarely do the warriors of the Dark Lord show mercy. Prove to be unworthy of it, and I can almost guarantee that you will suffer a fate worse than death." She then smiled at Xoroku's words, a sinster smile that alighted her pale features, enjoying the thought of hunting down the man that was spared.

Last edited by Lady Elenriel on December 3rd, 2007, 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 4:01 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen smiled to Amarthiel " I do not envy you " she commented she flicked her wrist again and the fire vanished. She had no drive to jump back into battle so she stood with Amarthiel waiting for Helcano to give her another task.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 4:11 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Amarthiel grunted slightly at the comment, not thrilled with watching Nia either, but with her heightened mistrust of the girl, her suspious nature would have made it natural for her to watch her closely anyway. "Your command of fire is impressive." she told Deawen as her eyes scanned the field of battle in search for her next group of victims.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 5:03 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen laughed " Thank you " she responded "It is a gift and a curse"

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 5:19 pm 
Elf
Elf

"Good," said Shamíra. "I would entrust this task to no other." She glanced next at Deawen. "I concur, and impressive display." Shamíra could sense a Gondorian approaching. Without giving even the slightest warning, she formed a ball of Dark Magic and cast at him. It hit him squarely in the chest.

<center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 5:50 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen made a slight bow, " your display is no ordinary magic I see" she returned the compliment.
she stepped back alittle slid on foot forward and thrust her arms outward taking a deep breath in the process. Fire sprang from her fingertips engulfing seven soldiers in a fiery death. she sensed others approaching alot more. Deawen wanted to state that she was no mere wielder of flame but she was of it's essence it obeyed her will. her arms went stiff at her side clenched her hands one foot went in front a rumble from the ground sounded then she raised her arms fire leapt up just as the soldiers rounded the corner. The fire roasted them in their armor before they could react not even screams were heard. the fire quickly vanished, but a few soldiers were still remaining. Deawen flicked her wrist then pointed to the sky a bolt of lightening struck the soldiers so quickly it was just a flash of light. Deawen staggered alittle wearied from using her gift so extensivly.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 6:58 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

((:blink: *reads post from missing two pages* wow.))

Aryth, still cut off from the group, contiuned to fight one her own, killing men quickly and as painfully as possible, but she wasn't as accurate as she used to be. After she thought she killed one man, he came back and slashed her in her leg, slicing it open. She cried out in pain and threw her sword down into the mans neck, making sure he was dead. She looked down at her wound and cursed herself for not protecting herself and making sure the men she injured could not fight back. So, to put it plainly...

She deserved this wound, and would think it as so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 1st, 2007, 9:41 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Silently, Aradan crept up behind Aryth, looking over her shoulder. "Let me help you," he said, pulling the girl over to a large, flat boulder and sitting her on it. Aradan looked at the wound thoughtfully before tearing off a piece of his ebony cloak and reaching into the small pack strung around his waist. He then pulled out a leafy-looking item and placed it on Aryth's leg before wrapping the cloth around. "That should help it," Aradan spoke. He did not like talking about his healing methods, the ones the Dunedain had taught him when he was only a little elfling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2007, 5:01 am 
Istari
Istari

Angil separeted herself from the group. she didn't really care for the destiny of that woman, or of the man she didn't kill. she was used to fight by herself, without anyone around. she saw Aryth who looked in pain, and joned her. Aradan was already helping her. "ehi" Angil said to Aryth "the great warrior suffers a wound?" she smiled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 2nd, 2007, 4:16 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nia smiled, but it soon faded. She knew that they were going to be watching her. Well Riko, there goes my fate, if they see me do something like that again...i'm dead...and so are you...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 4:49 pm 
Elf
Elf

"A family trait," Shamíra said. "But I thank you nonetheless." She returned to killing with her own blade, enjoying the gore and blood, the final screams of her victims.

<center>

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 7:19 pm 

Aryth was taken by surprise by Aradan, but she stayed silent nonetheless. The wound was very painful, though she would be the last to admit it. "I deserved the wound for being foolish." She told her new friend, Angil. She looked back at Aradan, "You shouldn't have helped me...I should let it bleed freely in punishment to my weakness." She told him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 3rd, 2007, 9:14 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Amarthiel grinned wickedly as she spotted another group of soldiers. She had always been at her best when the scent of blood tinged the air, and the bodies of the fallen gathered about them. She would deal with her wounds later, but as of now, her own concern was to slay every mortal man present on the field not aligned with the Dark Lord. Drawing her long daggers once again, she charged back into the fray, relishing the shocked look on the faces of her victims as she pierced her blades into their flesh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 8:50 am 
Istari
Istari

"the important thing now" said Angil "is that you can go on fighting..we need your skills" she added with a little smile, starting to fight again.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next