Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 6:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2007, 2:57 pm 
Queen of Eregion
Queen of Eregion

Haldir stood up and stared at Valiana and Smeag. "But this is where we came from..." he said slowly, not understanding it a bit. He tried to make it look as though hanging off the back of a roller coaster was something that everyone did for fun.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2007, 3:00 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

"Yes," Smeag nodded slightly and told Haldir, "That is what rollercoasters do. They are about the thrill not the transportation."

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 9th, 2007, 3:35 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Valiana shrugged but said nothing. What kind of world is this? she wondered. To have dragon-like objects for entertainment. I will never truly understand such a strange reality. she thought, curious as to what they would do next.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2007, 11:43 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Eleniell,Óflárást and Falathiel were in the room full of snakes when Eleniell found a handle.
"This might open a door and we can save ourself"thought she and pulled it but suddenly she heard Falathiel's scream.
"Sister?Sister?Are you alrifht?Falathiel where are you?" Eleniell called her sister but she heard no answer.Then she turned to Óflárást.
"It's your fault!If you weren't soo suspicious to us we would be here!"Eleniell walked to the Dwarf but suddenly a hole in the floor opened and they both fell down.
They landed in an empty room.
Eleniell stood up.
"Great my sister is gone and now I'm here with the stupid,hungry Dwarf.
If you try to eat me I swear I'll hit yo with something!Now get up I see a door over there!Let's find Falathiel!"

Return of the Rings 2011- make it happen

sig.set:by me;
my unbiological sissy is Aerlinn

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2007, 2:03 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Tur looked at Shia as they came close to approaching the hobbits.

"How did they get 'ere, I wonder?" She asked herself, just as Crukas was telling his friend,

"Look, the Big Folk are getting closer!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 11:31 am 

"I haven't a clue," Shia murmered, half to herself. Pausing just a few feet away from the hobbits, she almost laughed. They were exactly as she imagined, with the exception of one of them kind of wearing socks.
"Hello," she said. "My name is Shia....might I ask, who are you and how did you get here?"

Fredoc felt encouraged by the friendly faces on the Big Folk. "Fredoc Brandybuck, at your service." He made a short bow. "Great grandnephew of --" he was cut off as Crukas elbowed him. "I think my friend wishes to speak. But, by any chance, do you have a fireplace? And food?" The last was said so hopefully that Shia immediately brought out a sandwich from her bag.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 2:04 pm 

Crukas sighed. "I wanted to save you Big Folk from a speech." He said, smiling brightly. "And I am Crukas Littleknight Baggins. I am-" But then Fredoc did the same thing to him and Crukas was forced to grin. "Aye." He said, thinking of Fredoc's last comment. "Maybe we will tell you who we are related too after a warm fire and food. It's very cold out here...wherever here is!" He added cheerfully.

Tur almost passed out, even though she was grinned. They where just like she imagined! They where terribly funny and kind and always thought of food...Tur grinned and rushed over to give them some blankets. "I'm Tur." She said, smiling.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2007, 9:46 pm 

Fredoc smiled at Tur. "Thank you, Tur," he said, the strange name sounding odd in his mouth. Wrapping a blanket around his shoulders, he followed the big people across the frozen ground. "Where is this place? I had heard that when my great great great grandfather Trunkif Brandybuck was a lad, the whole of the Shire was covered in such cold whiteness as this. But I never believed the tales. Is it possible I am visiting his time again?"

Shia laughed and exchanged glances with Tur. "You're in Antarctica. It's a really big, really cold place on Earth. I don't exactly know how to explain it all, but you aren't in Middle-Earth or the Shire now." She hoped Tur would be able to explain it better. Sighing in relief, Shia opened the door to their station. Warmth flooded in, and the two hobbits rushed over to sit by the heater.

Suddenly a thought occured to Shia. She drew Tur aside. "We're going home tomorrow. What are we going to do? Can we take them with us? And how are they ever going to get back to their home?"

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2007, 9:50 pm 

Tur smiled at Fredoc and said, "Your welcome." She followed Shia, Fredoc, and Crukas inside, closing the door as the hobbits rushed over to the fire. She knew this would be indeed confusing for them, but she wanted to make sure they had food and warmth first. But before she could get them food, Shia drew her aside. When she heard what her friend had relized, she gasped.

"I don't know! But, the real question is, how did they get here, and how do we get them back? I mean, I love having hobbits here and everything, but I'm sure they don't want to live here forever. Hey, maybe we could go back with them!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 17th, 2007, 10:59 pm 

Shia shook her head fondly. That was her friend --head a bit in the sky. "I don't think that'd be too possible. As for getting them back..." she glanced toward the two hobbits, who seemed to have made themselves comfortable with blankets and food, "I really haven't a clue. I wonder how they got here. Illuvatar wanting to have a little fun? Or wizards sending them out of their world?" Her imagination got a bit carried away. "Though I suppose however they got here, they can go home as easily in the States as Antarctica."

Fredoc leaned in toward Crukas. "Aren't they funny folk?" He asked in a whisper. "They seemed to know all about us, but we aren't home anymore. So how could they know?" His brow furrowed. "I wonder what they're speaking of over there."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2007, 11:05 pm 

Crukas nodded to Fredoc's comments, but then added, "But they gave us food! How could they mean us harm? And about them knowing all about us, well..." He shrugged. "Maybe we should just ask them!"

Tur sighed, nodding. "I didn't think so...but you know I want to go there, Shia. Just think...Elves! Oh, I would give anything to get me there, any bloodly thing!" She sighed again. "I have no idea how they got here, and I don't think they do either, considering they don't now where here is."

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2007, 7:44 am 

"You are not alone!"
The voice entered the minds of the hobbits, elves and the single dwarf. And simultanously a picture flashed for a fraction of a second showing each person on the spot where he or she was on this strange Earth, then faded only to be replaced with images of the other inhabitants of Middle-earth whereever they might be, as if they momentarily were able to look down through the eyes of an eagle circling high above.

"You will each be given the opportunity to communicate telepathically to your fellow Middle-earthians once, and only once. You must find each other, meet up in one place and find a way to get back to Middle-earth before the leaves turn brown.
You must join the forces of elves, hobbits and dwarves and your new friends, use the experiences you obtained here to return safely to home."

The voice left them again with the feeling as if they had just woken from a dream, though the words appeared crystal clear in their minds.

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 23rd, 2007, 7:52 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Eleniell looked to Óflárást.
"Did you saw what I saw?"aksed she.The Dwarf nodded."The voice said we aren't alone.So there are others like us on this strange place...This is not Harad...Where are we?"

Return of the Rings 2011- make it happen

sig.set:by me;
my unbiological sissy is Aerlinn

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 28th, 2007, 11:55 pm 

Fredoc's mouth dropped open in surprise. Not alone! He saw other hobbits, and even stranger creatures he had only glimpsed once on the outskirts of the Shire! And there was hope of going home! He turned and saw the same thoughts racing through Crukas's mind.

"One chance, eh? I say talk to the other hobbit!"

Shia heard the excitement in his voice, and turned her attention to the halflings. "What happened?" she asked, and Fredoc and Crukas were only to happy to talk about it.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 28th, 2007, 11:58 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

"Weird..." Drogo thought aloud and spun around with his squirt bottle in hand, "it was almost like a dream... no nightmare about being stuck her forever."

"Oh well," he smiled and continued forward, "Onto the death-trap we go!"

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 28th, 2007, 11:59 pm 

Crukas grinned and told Shia and Tur the story. Tur looked over at Shia, grinning and said,

"I think we should meet in Austrialia!" She said, grinning. "Just think, Shia...Elves!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next