Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2008, 11:48 am 
Maia
Maia

"It's a beautiful city," Eowyn reprimanded her, "I know you're missing Rohan, but so did I at first." She smiled; she now lived in Ithilien with Faramir, and Gondor was her home, where her heart belonged. "The sun will come out soon enough."
She raised an eyebrow at Realyn's request, and was about to reply when the conference door opened. Eomer and Faramir were the first to come out, and Eowyn crossed the room towards her husband and brother. "That took an age!" she laughed, and Faramir nodded.
"Many matters to discuss," he confirmed. "I could kill for a goblet of wine." He looked towards the two girls, and noticed their twin expressions of frustration and boredom. "Well, you all can go about your buisness now!"

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2008, 1:23 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"There's no business to go about and do on a day like this," Realyn whined.

"My business is in the stable, but I can't go there until the rain stops," Eonera said, fiddling with her long white sleeve. The dress she wore was her Aunt's old Shieldmaiden dress. It fit her perfectly now...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2008, 1:32 pm 
Maia
Maia

Faramir sat down on a chair, tired. He smiled at Realyn. "There's plenty to do indoors," he said, "for a start, there are your father's libraries to go and look at the books there. It takes up a lot of time, I can tell you." He spoke as one who had spent many an hour pouring over old records and scrolls of the past three ages. Eowyn smiled down at him, placing her hands on his shoulders.
Dressed entirely in white, with her bright golden hair strewn about her shoulders and waist, she looked with a radiant smile at Eonera. "Your mother wouldn't like to hear that," she teased, "a daughter of Rohan in the stables, when there are grand marriage plans to be made for her. Whoever would look for a match in a rough shieldmaiden!" Her mockery was kind, and she smiled still.
"I did," Faramir said, and Eowyn nodded.
"I'm only teasing, Eonera," she said. "Soon the rain will clear up, and you can tend to Shadowmir. For now, we'll have some wine."

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2008, 1:43 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Realyn sighed.
"Alright..." she mumbled, and walked off...

Eonera smiled at Eowyn's teasing.
"A wedding that may not happen for another year or so. It'd take a lot for someone to steal my heart," she said...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2008, 1:47 pm 
Maia
Maia

"I don't doubt that," Eowyn said, laughing, and sitting back down again, next to Faramir. "Unlike some of us, who lose our hearts as easily as it takes to lose a shoe." Her tone was pleasant, and Faramir laughed at his wife's jesting.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 25th, 2008, 6:29 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eonera shook her head at the jests. She then glanced out the window to see that the rain was lighting up for a bit.
"It's not raining as strong... now can I go to the stable?" Eonera asked...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2008, 5:12 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen stared out the window to the pouring rain for a long time she ignored the conversations around her. However she picked up on the marriage conversation, she bristled at the thought. " I will never be forced into a marriage" she thought bitterly. She was the spitting image of her mother. Long black hair and blue eyes of rain. But she had her father's temperment, her ears were slightly pointed and her figure slim and graceful. She was seventeen and with a will of her own.
She enjoyed the stables like her sister, and longed to sneak there without anyone noticing.
Deawen finally sat down with the others, her sapphire blue velvet dress gracefully draped around her.
she placed her hands neatly in her lap, but her gaze never left the window.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 9:47 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Don't stop! I was reading this!

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 9:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

(Hey, I was playing Aragorn... but I forget the story entirely... What's going on again?)

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 25th, 2008, 10:22 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Eonera (Eowyn's girl) is really wanting to go out to the stables -- I just forget why... Also, there's something to do with an extremely important meeting between the good guy's leaders. (something like that) You may have to go back and re-read.... Vague is my middle name!! :P

Wife of Beren

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2008, 8:48 pm 
Maia
Maia

(okay so we should start this back up again becuase i'm home from Thailand!! :D so yeah i can take Raelyn back now. props on playing her though. Euraina!! really awesome job. anyway. soo. yeah i'll start i guess)

Raelyn slipped out and sighed. she stood by the door a minute. she didnt like the talk of Rain getting married. it made her sad. Rain was one of her best friends and a Husband would only take her away from her.
she decided to just forget about the rain and go outside. she sat in the garden watching the rain trickle down from a flower shaded a beautiful shade of blue. she made sure no one was around so that she wouldnt get in trouble. but no one was. the rain was really pouring but she didnt care. she loved the rain.
Raelyn soon decided to go sit in a near by gazebo. she waited. she wondered what the fate of her beloved city would be...would they go to war would her family be torn apart if they went to war. her mind was heavy with these thoughts.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2008, 1:18 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen had followed after Raelyn discreetly claiming that one of Deawen's many animals needed tending. Deawen didn't like the rain much only because it meant being cadged indoors for hour’s, even days.
" Sneaking outside is not lady like. " Deawen said laughing as she crossed the puddles to the gazebo. She reached into one of her long sleeves and pulled out a little hedgehog. " Oh I hope Quill didn't get wet. " she crooned to the little spiked ball.
She placed the creature back into her sleeve in a pouch she had sewed on to the inside of the sleeve.
" This talk of Eonera being married off makes me nervous." Deawen stated softly. " It only makes me wonder whats in store for us?" she leaned against the railing and sighed. " What pansy of great lords will claim our hands? To strengthen an alliance, or unite lands." Deawen went on a pitch of bitterness. " We are mearly pawns in this great game of chess." she continued.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 4:22 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn laughed and smiled at Deawen. "well keep animals in your sleeves really isnt lady like either my dear friend" she laughed. then she got serious as she heard her friends words and agreed. " i sometimes hate being a princess..." she said. " maybe just maybe we'll marry for love though." she said with slight hope.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 10:39 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

It was Deawen's turn for a laugh. "Doubtful," she said with a sigh.
"I don't think I could survive a year of being married. I don't even think Quill would like it." Deawen said in all seriousness.
( I thought Raelyn and Deawen was sisters... I could be wrong it's been a long time since I last read my very first post. )

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2008, 8:51 am 
Istari
Istari

(Erm... how should Aragorn come into the story?)

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2008, 7:14 pm 
Maia
Maia

(<i>DEAWEN:</i>woops your right they are. sorry it's been awhile. anyway yeah. okay their sisters.)

(<i>FREYA:</i>: anyway you want. he was just in a meeting trying to decide what gondor will do about what is happening with whoever is attacking who. lol go back and read some if you need to)

~Raelyn

Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next