Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 29th, 2008, 2:12 am 
Half-elf
Half-elf

"Well then we'd probably better stake our claim to our trailers, Meri," LEE said jumping up and pulling Meria with her. She then dragged her out the door and towards the direction she was mostly sure the trailers were.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2008, 12:13 pm 
Maia
Maia

smeagollum wrote:
Smeag had been sitting in the chair for quite some time, and she managed to dose off for an hour or so. Upon waking up from slight hiberation, she looked around in haste working to comprehend the manner of everyone's behavior. It seemed as if everyone was moving out for the day and worrying about the legitimate work tommorrow.

Getting up from the chair with this in mind, Smeag walked up to the nearest person (Nienna she believed it was, but she was still half asleep and unable to tell.) So, are we heading out to eat or do something right now. I am sorry, but I managed to dose off. The 15 hour plane ride was not exactly.... a bucket of roses.

Nienna grinned at Smeag, "I'm not sure, but I sure would like to get something to eat! Do you have any specific place to go and eat in mind?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2008, 12:17 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Saira was still standing on her chair and giggling before Smeag's remark. "I agree. Im hungry, and I've been flying for over 36 hours. I need a bite and a break before I do anything. That being said its not like you all cant talk about work... It being double productive."

And all will turn to silver glass...

By Goldstrike

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 30th, 2008, 12:28 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Smeag stretched once again and let out a half yawn (a yawn that you stop in the middle to try to be polite). "Hmm.." she thought aloud, "to be honest, any fast food or slow food or whatever sounds great right now. However, in terms of how long the stomach would last, I would lean towards fast."

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 12:41 am 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aramel waved excitedly at the others, until she noticed her appearance and blushed a deep shade of crimson. "Thank you, Ms. Pandora," she said, accepting the towel and wrapping it around her body to hide her soaked clothing. "Who am I staying with?" she enquired, glancing around at all of the unfamiliar faces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 12:43 am 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Saira grins at Ara, "Well if you dont mind, I have no one to stay with... Yet. But if you had someone else in mind, Im fine." She thought the idea of food and sleep was marvelous, so the whole trailer thing wasnt bothering her yet.

By Goldstrike

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 4:17 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

Elenriel grinned as Aramel entered the room, glad to see her sister. "Hey, sis, about time you got here," she teased. The idea of food sounded great to her as well so she had not even given any thought to the trailers yet either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 4:19 am 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

"Oh! Why don't we all have.. like.. a sleepover!" Smeag shouted out, temporarily forgetting, miraculously, her hunger.

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 12:05 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Merides
"Great! Let's go!" Grabbing LEE's hand, she rushed out of the room, looking left and right for the trailers. Seeing them, she ducked through the rain, clutching her script to her body to keep it dry. Making it to the awning above her door, she laughed.

"By the way, did you call me Meria on purpose? Do I finally have a good nickname? I need to make you one! Besides Pip, of course! Hmm... what about LorE?" She laughed again, happy to be finally here.

Her script was wet, but she could make out the words with little difficulty. She read haltingly- Costume fitting for Hobbits- Report at 5 AM in the Costume Department. "FIVE AM?!? What? Does yours say that, too, LorE??"

Nerissa
She smiled at Smeag. "I guess they did not hear about the sleepover. I'd love to come, though!" She looked at the newcomer who was drying her hair. "Hello there! You are Galadriel, then? Great! I'm to be Aragorn- your... grandson-in-law? Which will be interesting, seeing as I'm a girl... Oh, the magic of Movies!"

Help My dragons! Click please!

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 3:36 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Aramel nodded in Saira's direction. "That's fine - what character do you play? Perhaps we could run lines..." She rolled her eyes playfully at Elenriel, punching her in the shoulder. "Hey sis, why don't you stay with us too? Although I don't know how often I'll be in the trailer, what with filiming and I'm also in charage of making the costumes. So be nice, or I'll turn you into a pincushion!"

Her ears perked up at the mention of a sleepover. "That sounds like fun! But, food would be nice first..." Her stomach growled loudly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 10:01 pm 
Maia
Maia

Nienna laughed, "A sleepover sounds great!! Shall we discuss everything over lunch or what?" Then her stomach, also growled loudly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 1st, 2008, 10:06 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

"I play Gandalf... We dont have any lines together." She laughed and grabbed her handbag, "But that's fine. We can still have fun. And is this your sister?" She motions towards Ele and smiles

By Goldstrike

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2008, 3:48 am 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Alright, alright!" Elenriel replied, holding her hands up in mock surrender at Aramel. "Yup, we are sisters," Elenriel replied to Saira with a smile. "And I would love to stay with the both of you, if you do not mind," she said. She then turned in Smeag's direction as she heard something about a sleepover. "Oh! That sounds like fun! I'm in!" she exclaimed. "But food first sounds like the best idea right now," she her stomach growling as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2008, 7:03 pm 
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

"Unfortunately," Aramel added, winking at Elenriel. She laughed and smiled, hugging her sis. "Just kidding. We're pretty close... who are you playing Elen?" She questioned, looking for a table filled with food, only to find none.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 2nd, 2008, 8:12 pm 
Travelling Shieldmaiden
Travelling Shieldmaiden

"Eowyn of Rohan" Elenriel replied as she hugged her sister back. "And pretty soon I say we should start to be like Merry and Pippin and start finding ourselves some food..." she added with a chuckle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2008, 10:55 am 

"Man, all this talk of finding food." Nurr teased. "How 'bout we stop talking, and find!" Not waiting to see if others were following, she started to walk out of the room. Urged on by her stomach, and the smells of something delicious floating towards her, she soon found herself on the threshold of the set cafeteria. She paused. There was no way on earth a cafeteria had food that smelled that good. Yet her nose did not lie. Grabbing a tray, Nurr walked up to the counter - and stopped stock still at the sight of the food. It looked delicious!

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next