Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently June 16th, 2024, 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2008, 9:36 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

At the mention of family, Eruraina's face clouded.
"All the family that I have left are my two cousins and my daughter. All three of which I have not seen for many, many years. I never knew who my parents were, I have no known siblings, and my husband died in an orc raid in the second age. I came across my cousins by accident," she shook her head with a slight smile at remembering the fatefull day. All the time she was still examining the horse carving...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 4th, 2008, 10:25 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

He nodded, "Congratulations! It is always wonderful to hear good news in these ill times. I am sure your little one will be quite pleased with his new toy. I should pick up something elvish for my nephews, perhaps cloaks, they're twins I can never decide if I should get them the same thing or something different." He smiled, "I think cloaks would be my safest bet with those two."

Set 1: Nurr | Set 2: Me

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 5th, 2008, 10:59 am 
Maia
Maia

Silverleaf slowly turned around away from the balcony. She saw Maethoriel sitting under a nearby tree. She wondered whether to say anything or not; the woman might be sleeping.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2008, 8:05 am 
Elf
Elf

Alric bowed his head at Eruriana's words "I am sorry for your loss, milady" he said, pulling out a brush, and a small box of pigments from his belt pouch, taking the carving back gently "You say your horse is black?" he said, wetting his brush and paints "The eyes, what colour are they?" he asked, making the first strokes carefully along the flanks of the likeness "Are there any distinguishing marks?" he asked

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2008, 6:45 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The half-Elf lounged in the boughs of the tree, her pipe once again alight. She was hot, and had decided to roll up her long sleeves revealing bandages that looked like they were about to be soaked through from the spots of blood ranging down her fore arm. She let out a practiced curse under her breath and tugged the sleeve down, her shirt would be ruined and that was the third she had gone through this week. Leaning back on the trunk she listened to the birds above her chirp and continued to wait for movement below.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 7th, 2008, 9:12 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eruraina looked up at Alric with supprise.
"She has blue-green eyes, and has a white star on her forehead," she said, "you're going to paint the figure like my Fuin? I'm honored, and I'm sure Fuin would be delighted as well."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2008, 6:50 am 
Maia
Maia

Silverleaf went quickly back inside. The elves were starting to quiet down now; some were walking from the room to retire for the night. Elrond too was rising from his chair. There was a hush in the room, and he rose his voice so that everybody could hear what he had to say.
"The festivities for tonight are coming to an end," he told them. There were a few murmurs of disappointment. He walked from the room and paused in the doorway where Silverleaf was hovering. "Not going to bed, Silverleaf?"
She bowed her head and curtsied. "I am." He walked away down the garden and she rose up from her curtsy. It was the most sensible choice really. She was at a loss here. She crossed the garden to one of the open doors which led to a line of bedchambers.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2008, 7:54 am 
Elf
Elf

Alric shrugged, grinning "The honour is mine, milady. I rarely have a likeness to work from. And to use such a one, it's a true test for my skill" he said,, detailing the eyes and finishing the mane. After a while, he picked up a spare scrap of parchment and set the finished figure upon it, cocking his head as though appraising it "Would you like to keep it?" he asked, turning to Eruriana

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2008, 3:09 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"Oh, no. I think your son would enjoy it. Besides, I don't know where I'd keep it," Eruraina said, looking closely at the finnished product. "My, it looks exactly like a small replica of my Fuin."

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2008, 4:58 pm 
Elf
Elf

Alric shrugged "Thanks you. For the praise as well. When do you plan to leave?" he asked, standing and picking up a Rohirric helmet from the table

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2008, 5:08 pm 
Maia
Maia

The elves were slowly pouring from the hall of fire, leaving Eruraina and Alric amongst the only ones there. Elrond walked back into the room towards the man of Rohan, and leaned over his seat speaking quietly.

"Alric. There will be a council tommorrow of extreme importance. There will be matters there brought to conversation that might concern you. Do you wish to attend?"

(Okay, so we can have the council of Elrond tommorrow! I'll be Boromir, if anyone wants to be members of the fellowship just say.)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 8th, 2008, 6:33 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

The woman was unceremoniously knocked off her perch by a well aimed rock. She fell, with quite a lot of cursing, onto the ground. She mentally thanked the Valar for the soft leaves that caught her.

Letting out a groan she lay in the leaves looking up at the one who accosted her, "Bloody hell, will no one let me rest? I think I broke a rib that time."

The woman stood up once more clutching onto her cane and glaring daggers at Grair who simply stood in front of her, his arms crossed in front of him. "Just seeing if you were asleep."

She continued to glare, "Well I apparently was not, honestly Grair. What did you want."

Grair responded as he turned his back on his friend, "Counsel in the morning, try and wake up on time."

She nodded and swung herself back into the tree, "Tis the reason for my sleeping outside, the sun shall wake me."

The dwarf nodded, "Good."

(I'll take Gandalf and Gimli if you'd like)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 4:26 pm 
Elf
Elf

OOC: Is Alric attending canon-compliant? Or should I refuse? Is this even a canon RP?

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 4:28 pm 
Maia
Maia

(There are just going to be canon characters for a small while, only in the council of elrond. thought it would be fun, seeing as this is rivendell. is there any particular canon character you want to be? of course, you don't have to attend if you don't want to.)

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 4:31 pm 
Elf
Elf

(heh, and miss is? I'll be Aragorn)

Alric shook his head. "Nay, milady. I must return to Rohan soon, I am packing tomorrow, and plan to leave at noon" he said, slipping the dry figure of Fiun into his belt pouch.

Son of Bellatrix

Banner by Pandora

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 5:14 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"I'll leave whenever you plan to, sir. I really have no reason to linger too long here," she replied to Alrec. "I have no reason to attend the council."

(would we be going by the book or movie? I think we should go by movie... lot shorter. I'll take Elrond and Legolas I guess)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next