Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 76  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 12:38 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Two silblings sparred in a courtyard on the 6th level of Gondor, with real swords, that where a bit lighter.Alythrya and Elboron, twins, sparred quickly with quick movements and skilled battlemoves that they have learned from both their mother and father.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 3:54 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn was Eldarion and Alesana's younger sister. Raelyn ate breakfast before both her brother and sister. she leaned on the city's wall on the top level looking out onto the feilds. her lavender dress flowing down. she had no shoes on she had run out of bed to the kitchen and then out here. Raelyn pushed a strand of dark hair out of her face. she took a deep breath of fresh air and let the wind play with her hair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 4:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

((so i relized i never gave my profile so here it is..

Name: Raelyn
Parents: Arwen and Aragorn
Pets: none
Weapons: a bow and arrow she uses in secret. her parents are funny about her useing weapons.
Status(I.E., dating status): single. not really looking just waiting for the right person to come along
Appearance: dark hair like her mothers. her fathers eyes. her mothers lips. she normaly wears long dresses. of colors like lavender and light blues and greens. but when she is shooting her bow and arrow she wears pants and a tunic.
Personality: sweet and kind. she can be fistey at times. she is a caring person. caring for all people no matter who they are or where they come from. she always has to have the last word. that gets her in trouble sometimes. it's very hard for her to hold her tongue when told so. that gets her in trouble too.
Notes(Anything else): she longs for adventure. she is a lot like her father. she has his wandering ways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 5:40 pm 
Elf
Elf

(So would my character be in Rohan since she is the daughter of Eomer and Lothiriel? Or would she be in Gondor for some reason? And if she is in Rohan, when are we all going to come together?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 9:30 pm 

(she can be in Gondor since they all rule under one king...:D)

Elboron, with a quick two-step backhand swing with a sharp extra snuck in wrist flick, disarmed Alythrya and put his sword against her neck. "Your dead." He said, grinning. She sighed and stepped back to pick up her sword. "You have to admit, I lasted longer than you thought." She said. Elboron nodded and put his arm around her shoulder. "Come on." He said. "Let's get some breakfast."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 9:35 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Eonera walked into courtyard the twins were sparing, holding her longsword. Her dress was of light material, and allowed her to move with great ease, and the material was of a kind so that she didn't have to worry about wrinckling it, and was also a deep purple.

Going to the far side, she wirled her sword, ever her head twice, two stepps forward, one step back, turn, and stab. She thought out each step carefully. She blocked imaginary blows, and disarmed invisable apponants skillfully...

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 9:59 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn had taken in takin in all the fresh air she wanted. she went to go find her brother and sister. she first went to go look in Eldarion's room..he wasn't there. just she went to her sister's room and found them both there. Ana was still in bed. " Eldarion...she's still in bed? must she do this every morning." Raelyn jumped on the bed and tryied to wake Ana up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 10:02 pm 

Elboron and Alythrya walked into the breakfast room and sat down with two cups of juice and a plate of good, hot food. The place was mostly emtpy. "I guess we got here a little late. We'll be the last people here, I bet." Elboron said and Alythrya nodded.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 10:28 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anira woke late. She yawned as she sat up in her bed and mentally berated herself for being such a late sleeper. The whole city was probably already up.

She quickly jumped up from her bed and dressed in a comfortable dress of light green silk. She put on her belt and tucked her small daggers into it. There was not really any need for the daggers in the palace, but she had become attachted to her weapons over the years and carried them wherever she went.

She walked into the breakfast room and saw her two cousins, Elboron and Alythrya, eating. She smiled and sat down next to them with her own plate of food. "Good morning," she said in a friendly voice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 10:31 pm 

Elboron just nodded, but Alythrya smiled and said, "And a good morning to you, sleepy-head." She said, grinning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2007, 10:57 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eldarion laughed, his voice had started to deepen lately as he grew, and his laugh was no exeption.

"Goodness, Rae! I think she would have woken up eventually without your enthusiastic jumping."

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 12:59 am 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn playfully stuck her tongue out at him. " oh well..." she shurged. " so what do we plan to do today?" Raelyn smiled great big. she was always one for exploring. or something exsiting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 11:01 am 
Maia
Maia

Eldarion looked loath to go on another one of his sister's adventures,

"Well, I thought it was a perfectly satisfactory to sit down with a good book, especially holding in mind your yesterday's adventure..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, his memories filling with matters of mud puddles stray arrows....

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 11:01 am 
Maia
Maia

Eldarion looked loath to go on another one of his sister's adventures,

"Well, I thought it was a perfectly satisfactory to sit down with a good book, especially holding in mind your yesterday's adventure..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck, his memories filling with matters of mud puddles and stray arrows....

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 1:15 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn still siting on Ana's bed laughed. " but it was fun you have to admit that!" Rae said grining." and why would you want to read on a beautiful day like this?" Raelyn pointed out the window. "come on pleeeease.."..Raelyn did her best puppy eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2007, 5:11 pm 
Elf
Elf

Anira grinned sheepishly and shrugged. "So maybe a slept in a little later than usual... What have you two been up to this morning?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 76  Next