Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 26th, 2024, 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 76  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: January 8th, 2007, 11:49 pm 

Alesana suddenly realized she was incredibly hungry. "I'll be a moment...I need something to eat." she explained quickly and hurried to find food.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 9th, 2007, 9:55 pm 
Elven Shieldmaiden for Christ

Star Gazer wrote:
Turning around, he started to walk past, then he spotted a figure in a tree. It was Alythrya.

"Alythrya!" he laughed slightly, "Are you always stuck up in that tree? Or do you just happen to be there every time I come here?"

Alythrya looked down and grinned. "Well...yes, actually. I like it up here!" She called down to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 9th, 2007, 10:47 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eldarion laughed. "I'm not completely sure its me who is the one that has elven blood, you make it seem like that should be you. Anyway, may I join you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 9th, 2007, 11:32 pm 

After eating a small loaf of bread and sipping some wine, Alesana felt refreshed. She stood once more and wandered out of the kitchens into the beautiful sunlight. She smiled as she saw Eldarion and spotted Alythrya in the tree above. Remembering her sisters, she hurried to find them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 2:41 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn and Anneth had been waiting at the stables for a few mins now. " Anneth, do you think you'll ever find someone to love?" Raelyn day dreamed. Raelyn was the Romantic one in the family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 6:25 pm 

Alythrya smiled and said, "Of course!" She scooted off her branch a little so he would have room to sit and patted his seat. "Come on up!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 7:44 pm 

Alesana glanced at her daydreaming sister and chuckled. "Oh no. A second love-struck member of the family. All right, Raelyn, who is it this time?" asked Alesana knowingly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 7:45 pm 

Alythrya thought for a moment and asked, "Or would you like me to come down?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 8:27 pm 

Alesana moved over towards her horse, Moonwax as she waited for an answer. She retrieved her bridle, saddle and currycomb from some nearby hostlers, still waiting for her younger sister's reply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 8:27 pm 
Maia
Maia

Eldarion shrugged at her question and easily swung up into the tree, such as Legolas had taught him several years back.

"Its not that much trouble, either way." He said, getting comfortable on the branch. He swung his legs back and forth as he looked around, painting the picture that he was a young child, rather than a nearly grown man. Turning his attention back to Alythrya, he asked:

"So... Do you have any idea what they are doing in there?" He pointed to the door that he had almost knocked on a few minutes ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 8:33 pm 

"Oh come on, it's not like I'll tell whoever it is. That would be immature." she said beggingly. "Please tell me?" She set to work saddling Moonwax.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 10th, 2007, 10:13 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn looked at her sister and laughed. " do you really think i and fond of someone? ha! there is no one in this kingdom worth being "fond" of. and actually i was asking Anneth here if there was anyone for her." she grined. "and yes i happen to like to daydream about being with my true love." she smiled once again almost sliping back into a daydream.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2007, 1:25 am 

"And who's you're true love?" she asked again. "Perhaps he's not of Gondor, but he is of somewhere. Come on, pleeeease?" Alesana tried to keep her own thoughts from drifting to the one she fancied... "Do you know who your true love is yet or are you imagining about how it shall be when you meet him?" she glanced at Anneth. "And what about you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2007, 2:00 pm 
Maia
Maia

Raelyn crossed her arms. " i love no one Ana...don't push it..." she stuck her tongue out at her eldest sister.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 11th, 2007, 11:48 pm 

Alesana laughed aloud at her younger sister. "Oh, you've hurt me terribly!" she laughed once more. "Ah well. You'll never get it out of me." she said confidently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 12th, 2007, 1:53 pm 
Maia
Maia

that sparked Raelyns intrest...."so you do love someone. do you not? ha! i'll get it out of you...you'll see." Raelyn walked to her small pony and brushed him and then started sadleing him up.

music is my life, my love, it's apart of my very being, it's what keeps my heart beating
~Raelyn

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

All who call on God in

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 76  Next