Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A new arrival in the Golden Wood
PostPosted: March 5th, 2024, 3:10 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Greetings, fellow role-players!geometry dash

I'm new to this forum and this section, and I would like to join the fun and adventure in the realm of Lothlórien. I have created a character for this purpose, and I hope you will accept him and interact with him. Here is his profile:

Name: Tharion
Race: Elf
Appearance: Tall and slender, with fair skin, long silver hair, and bright blue eyes. He wears a green cloak and a silver circlet on his head. He carries a bow and a quiver of arrows, and a long sword at his side.
Personality: Curious, friendly, loyal, and brave. He loves to explore new lands and learn new things. He is respectful of his elders and his kin, but he also has a playful and adventurous streak. He enjoys music, poetry, and archery.
Background: Tharion was born in Rivendell, where he grew up under the tutelage of Elrond and his sons. He learned many skills and lore from them, and became a proficient warrior and scholar. He also befriended Arwen, who was like a sister to him. He often accompanied Elrond's sons on their patrols and missions, and fought against the servants of the Enemy. He also visited other elven realms, such as Mirkwood and the Grey Havens, and made many friends among the elves. He heard many tales and songs about Lothlórien, the Golden Wood, and its rulers, Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn. He felt a strong desire to see this land and meet its people, and to witness its beauty and wisdom. He finally decided to leave Rivendell and travel to Lothlórien, with Elrond's blessing and Arwen's farewell. He arrived at the borders of the Golden Wood, where he was greeted by the Galadhrim guards. He showed them his token of friendship from Elrond, and they allowed him to enter the forest. He followed the path to Caras Galadhon, the great city of the Galadhrim, where he hoped to meet Galadriel and Celeborn, and to join their fellowship.

So, this is my character and his story. I hope you like him and welcome him to your role-play. I'm looking forward to meeting your characters and joining your adventures in the Golden Wood. Please reply to this thread if you want to interact with Tharion, or send me a private message if you have any questions or suggestions. Thank you!

Post subject: Re: A new arrival in the Golden Wood
PostPosted: March 9th, 2024, 6:54 am 
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor
Dunedain Ranger of Arnor

Mae govanen Tharion. Sadly this place has fallen to ruin with the invasion of the spambots and the board admin and moderators going the way of Denethor. Nice character profile though even if the rest of your post has an I-ish tint to it. Maybe try Tolkien Forums?

Profile       WWW