Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 4:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Never Trust A Thief
PostPosted: September 19th, 2005, 2:34 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

You have free hands! Let`s get this party rolling and people!... remember the topic name :-D

-------------

Name: Renald Bloodfeather

Race: Human

Appereance: Brown hair that reaches his ears, blue eyes, agile body and sharp face figures..

Personality: Cheerful, cunning, trecherous, self centered and greedy..

Clothing: Brown black clothes, brown black studded leather armour with a black hood.

Equipment: Few ropes, daggers, a short sword and a short bow...

Skills: Moving silently, lockpicking, archery, stealing(obvious!)

History: Born to the streets of Gondor and at a young age began to steal to feed his family until the war of the ring took his family away from him and he continued his days as a thief in Minas Tirith causing the guards a lot of trouble, but this time it seems that the rope is calling for him...

-----------

In the prison cells of Minas Trith two guards dragged a man by his hands along the floor towards the cell in the end of the hallway, they cursed alot because the man had put up a last fight, but lost. They threw him rudely into the cell and the man coughed loudly as he slightly screamed from mere pain. The guards left and the man slowly crawled up, he looked around throwing his hood down and looked around in anger. He crawled to a small bench holding his ribs where the guard had landed a hard kick, he sat on the bench and looked around once more.

"Just my luck.."

Renald was thief and thievery was the reason he was there, he had been succesful for the last 16 years without being caught, but now he was going to be hanged without a doubt for his crimes. He wasn`t very fond of the idea dying young and pressed his head between his hands staring at the floor waiting for someone to come and check him out, perhaps tell him his fate...

Let him call me a tyrant so cruel
Let him curse my name, but remember the truth!

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 19th, 2005, 3:06 pm 
Istari
Istari

Name: Dionysus
Race: Human (Male)
Appearnce: Tall (6ft 3) Well built. He has a fair face with a swift smile. Light blue eyes. Shoulder length scruffy brown hair.
Personality: He is kind and fair most of the time but is quick to anger if he sees wrong doings.

Dionysus walked down the steps towards the cell. He eyed the prisoner up and shook his head.
"Well Renald it seems we've finaly caught up with you."

[!*#_:]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 19th, 2005, 5:06 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

oooo :bounce: I want to join!
lets see how could i make my character fit?
well as you know...

name: Deawen
race: human
apperance: long copper hair that is usualy tied back, small face with piercing blue eyes. wears alot of black with leather armor and a conceled sword and a few knives.
occupation:well hers is ranged from Assassin to captian depends on what she wants to do. she has her own fighting force called the Dragon Tears.
history: born in rohan then joined the Dragon tears became captian. started to be an assassin when she was about 21.

Deawen wandered around the corridors looking for the right cell it was important she find it before she too was caught. Deawen walked into another collection of cells at one cell there was a soldier talking to a prisoner. Deawen could not turn back not now when she had gotten this far. Deawen glidded down the stretch glancing into the cells none was the one she was searching for. she neared the soldier Deawen lowered her eyes hoping he would not heed her. no he noticed her Deawen's black cloak gave her away.

Gently as she goes

as always a hero comes home

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 19th, 2005, 10:39 pm 

I want to join!! :bounce:

Name: Gethien
Race: human
Appearance: Long brown semi-curly hair, pale blue eyes, somewhat tan skin, would look very pretty if she was cleaner. Usually wears grey or brown.
Weapons: one small knife

Gethien ran away from the cart and tucked the loaf of bread underneath her cloak, she was glad she had cut a couple of inches off her dress, it was much easier to run this way. She ducked into an alley and was meet by a group of children, 3 boys and 2 girls "Gethy!" they exclaimed simultaneously (sp?) She tore the bread into six equal pieces and tossed one to each child while keeping one for herself. "Thanks" they all mumbled as they tore into the bread. "Did any of the guards see you?" an older boy asked "Nope don't think so." she said as she chewed her bread. "We'll have to find a different hiding place soon though." she said "The fat one is getting nosy." they all nodded regretfully in agreement and continued eating what to them was a feast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 5:01 am 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Renald smiled slightly as he heard the guards voice and raised his head with a grin on his face.

"And it is your joy to watch me hang by my neck on the rope eh? You know very well that this is what I am best at and won`t stop until I die because I can`t really make a living any other way..."

Renald leaned at the wall relaxed.

"I really have no intention to be hanged this young or rot here until I am too old..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 6:18 am 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen listened carefully to the words that were said. the voice comming from the cell did not sound like the one she hoped to hear. Dissipointment that finding this person was a challenge. Deawen continued slowly but not to look fearful. "this is... insane! why did i even think of looking for him? aye okay he has to be in one of these..." she thought to her self she had noted there was no other way out and in the prevoise (sp) corridor dead end. so this was the last set of cells and could very well be her "dead end" Deawen's quick eyes noted all possible ways of escape. there was a rafter above she could use that then there was the door.

Gently as she goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:08 pm 
Istari
Istari

Dionysus smiled.
"And how do you propose to escape?"
He leaned forward.
"There are many ways to earn a living, you could have signed up to the guards. Theft is wrong and your punishement will be decided soon."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:11 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

"Perhaps, but I learned it as a young boy and it was usually more safer than being a guard at that time when I was young.... and how do I escape? Well I am just wondering how a man had freed a thief from the rope and gotten out of Minas Tirith... if it`s that easy then I`ll be able to get away easily.."

Renald grinned.

"Oh by the way tell your guard friends that I`ll be after them once I get free..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:22 pm 
Istari
Istari

He frowned.
"You shall do nothing of the sort."
He sighed and leaned back in his chair.
"Renald, I don't want to have you hanged, i have to order it. You seem a bright lad, able bodied. You just need to sort your life out."
He scratched his head.
"Look, I can try and help you get out if you agree to stop the theiving."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:24 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Renald smiled.

"Oh really? And if you let me go and if I promise to get my life sorted out... what would I do for living?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:31 pm 
Istari
Istari

Dionysus stood and streached his arms out wide.
"That is for you to decide. Join the guards? Work in a shop? Anything that won't involve breaking the law of the land."
He turned and began walking upstairs.
"I'll be back tommorow to tell if i was successfull."
He stopped and turned at the foot of the stars.
"I would take you under my wing, if you will, if you wanted to."

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:37 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Renald sighed, but at the same time let out a small smile.

"You`re leaving me thin on options, but sure I`ll do it... I`ll stop robbing...and now if you could let me sleep.."

Renald threw his hood on his eyes and leaned on the wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:40 pm 
Istari
Istari

He nodded and continued upstairs.
"He's probably lying but i have to give him a try."
He thought to himself. Renald was part of a bigger problem left over from the war. The amount of orphans left could do only one thing, steel from others. It was something that he wanted to do, help those orphans to get a better life.
He continued upstairs and walked back to his home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 1:47 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Renald woke up after few hourse and looked past the bars, he saw some other thieves that he knew sitting in the other cells and nodded at them as a greeting. He waited for Dionysus to return and smiled as he began hearing some voices unless it was just a guard on his patrol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 4:06 pm 
Ent
Ent

Mind if I join?

Name: Relena
Race: Human
Appearance: About 5'1". Long brown hair, fair face, pretty for a servant girl.
Personality: Quiet, obedient, does what she is told without arguement, friendly.

The prison doors opened and a young woman came in carrying a tray. She went to each cell and gave food to the prisoners. She stopped at Renald's cell and put a small tray of food through the bars.

"Are you new here?" She asked quietly. The prisoners were the only ones she ever talked to, even if they were rude to her. She was a prison servant, not very high on a social statis, so she was looked past most of the time.

Last edited by Adastrea on September 20th, 2005, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2005, 6:01 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Deawen watched the guard leave she exhaled sharply in relief she waited till she knew it was safe "a song bird sings in the moonlight when the moon is a cresent..." she sang softly there was no answer then when she was about to leave she heard a voice answer her singing "and the Dragon tears come out to play!" Deawen turned she followed the voice to the last cell "adrod!" she asked Adrod appeared through the bars he was smileing alittle bit he had a cut on his face "adrod Brother are you well?" she asked "Deawen what are you doing here!?If you get caught..." he hissed "if i get caught i know what I'm doing and that is to get you out of here!" she aswered "I told you to stay low and not try to save ME!" "Keep your voice down! sides i never listen to men!" "and how do you plan to get me out?" "well right now I just needed to find you then i will save you some other time..." "Deawen were you seen?" Adrod asked conceren in his voice "well sort of I met a soldier befriended really i blew my cover to find you! he didn't help instead he let me go free the gondorains know i'm in the city!" Deawen heard a noise "farewell Brother!" and she vanished in the shadows and waited to see who was comming. It was a servant girl Deawen walked from the shadows past the girl.

Gently as she goes

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next