Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 28th, 2024, 2:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hunting the evil.
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 6:13 pm 
Vala
Vala

I'm not one for good titles, so mine is rather self explanatory. READ THIS ALL. MUAHAHAHAHA! Please! I know its long. Sorry. Okay, I’m not sorry. Muahahahaha!

The setting is after the ring was destroyed. Some of the orcs and evil things that fled at the Black gate have formed groups, and they pillage, burn, kill, and pretty much are very mean. Aragorn has banded some people together into separate groups to hunt out the bandits. (if any of you have read Tamara Pierce, the groups are like the riders) The group that will be focused on is called ummm... not one for names. How about Dolen 6. If any of you have a better name, I'll happily change it.

Sooo. Rules. First off, the characters have to be real in Tolkien’s world. No elves that mysteriously have wings, or rangers with fire magic. If they have a really cool feature, it has to be something that can be explained.
Another pet peeve of mine is when people add characters where they obviously weren't. For example: On the trek to Mordor, Frodo and Sam had another companion. She was a beautiful elf, and she kicked butt at everything, and did everything that in the book was done by Frodo and Sam. You get my drift.

If more than 15 people RPG here, I’ll divide the group up into two separate groups. I’ll run the groups by you to see if you’re okay with it.

Anyway, THIS IS IMPOTANT! If you are going to RP here, please be faithful. Don't leave it for a week. Don’t join, and then leave. Please! Or I’ll hunt you down! Grrrrr! Okay, not really.
Please post Bios in your first post.
Thanks!

Name Nauriel Rochnur
Race: Human
Weapons: Long bow and glaive
Appearance: Brown wavy hair that reaches a few inches past her shoulder. She has forest green eyes. She is short and solid. She wears simple clothes, a tunic and breeches.
Description: She is a little shy around people she doesn’t know, but very friendly around her friends. Her father was a cousin to Beorn. Because of this, she has the ability to communicate with animals, and turn into a bear. She doesn’t want people to know this, and she can’t control her changing into a bear very well. When he was just an infant, her house was attacked by bandits. She was the only survivor, but nobody knows why. She was not at the destroyed house when others got there. Many years later, she was found wandering thee woods. She was found in Mirkwood by Beorn. He knew she was his niece, and told her about her past. Though he gave to the elves, he would visit from time to time. She left Mirkwood when she was 16. She knows elvish and common tongue. Because she is so young and small, it is hard for her to get respect.

Nauriel stretched out as she rose from her sleeping place on the ground. The sun had just begun to rise, and it was almost time to move out. They were close to finding the outlaw group of bandits. She couldn’t wait until they were upon them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 6:26 pm 

I'll join!

Name: Radien Bowman
Race: Men of Laketown
Family: Father-Bard the Bowman Other- Unknown
Weapons: Longbow
Appearance:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b57/L ... ethien.jpg
Personality: faithful, bold, has a temper.
Brief History: Her father was the legendary 'Bard the Bowman' who shot down Smaug the last great dragon. Growing up in that shadow was difficult, always being known only as "Bowman's daughter" she wishes to be known for who she is not who her father was, so she rarely tells anyone her surname or who her father was. Rebelling she fled form Laketown during the war to do what she could in Gondor and now has offered her services to King Elessar to defeat the bandits that disrupt the land.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Radien was sitting by the fire as Nauriel stirred "Good morning" she said softly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 6:37 pm 
Vala
Vala

Nauriel rubbed the sleep from he eyes. She grumbled somthing towards Radien, then went to get a drink from her flask. She was not much of a morning person. Overhead, Nauriel heard a screech. It was her friend hawk, Tirza. Nauriel smiled as Tirza dropped from the air.
"Wonder what she got this time?" Nauriel thought. Around her everyone was packing up. She wistled softly and Kalil came up to her. With years of practice, she swung onto his back, positioning her glaive and bow so they ddn't hurt his back. "Let's go kalil." Nauriel said "We're moving"
"Again" Kalil sighed. "Okay. Lets go!"

Did I mention that everone has a horse? You can describe the horse you have, or just have a generic one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 6:38 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Elenanna's Bio
Name-Elenanna Lothenedhel
Translation- Stargift, Blossom of Elves
Birth Year-SA 4032
Looks- Silver hair, silver eyes, resembles her mother, Galadriel, and sister, Celebrian
Lineage- Mother- Galadirel
Father- Celeborn
Married?- Yes, to a high Elf, Voronwë
Children?- Yes, twins, Nedhudir(M) and Eruaveil(F)
Weapons- Mithril Elven daggers with 8 inch long handles
Bow of the Galadhrimm, along with a quiver
Mithril longsword with a black,gold, and silver handle
History- Elenanna was born in Lothlorien. She was raised as a warriror and soon became one of the March Wardens of Lothlorien, along with the rank of a Master Archer.
In TA 20, soon after the Last Alliance, she met Voronwë, a high elf of Mirkwood. He was actually the uncle of Legolas Thranduillion, who would be born soon. Elenanna and Voronwë fell deeply in love and soon married.
They had twins, who were slightly older than Arwen Undomiel. Elenanna and Voronwë moved to Imraldis, where they dwelled for over two thousand years.
When Celebrian was travelling to Lothlorien, Elenanna, who was with child accompanied her. When they were attacked, Elenanna was forced to drink a solution that tasted foul. She didn't know that it was supposed to kill the child.
When they were rescued by the twins, Elenanna worried for Celebrian. They both recovered fully, but Elenanna's child had been a stillborn. Voronwë and Elenanna mourned over the loss of their child and Celebrian, but they soon recovered.
Elenanna stayed in Imraldis for a while and in TA 2985 she went to Lothlorien with her daughter, Eruaveil and they stayed there until the summer of 3018. They went back to Imraldis along with Arwen and was greeted warmly. During the war of the Ring she led a company of the elven watch march to Lothlorien in fears of an invasion from Dol Guldor. There she was vital in the defence of Lothlorien. After the Ring was destroyed, Elennana rode by Celeborn's side to besiege Dol Guldor along with the Forces of Thranduil from Mirkwood. The battle was arduous and Elennana took injury. She recovered fully, and was present for the wedding of Aragorn and Arwen. She lived in Gondor and acheived many honors. When Aragorn and Arwen died, she mourned and left over the Sea with Legolas, Gimil, and her family. She was welcomed warmly in Valinor and lived happily there for the rest of her life
Personality- She has a kind personality, but sometimes can be hot tempered

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elenanna looked toward Nauriel when she awoke. She was getting the food ready for the group, and her eyes looked toward the woman. She nodded slightly, before turnng back.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 6:44 pm 

Radien finished her breakfast and whistled for her horse Daragund, he trotted over to her and she threw his saddle and saddlebags onto him. After stroking his chestnut mane she mounted with some difficulty, her being used to the lakes and all, there had never been much need for horses when you could float to wherever you wanted to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 7:06 pm 
Vala
Vala

Nauriel smiled slightly as Radien mounted her mare. She wasn't used to horses, Nauriel could tell. She would learn though. Daragund was a good horse. She rode Kalil bareback. Elenanna smiled as Nauriel passed by. Nauriel smiled bac

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 7:59 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

She smiled, before getting on her Meara, Shadowpax. She rode bareback, as usual, and she followed Nauriel

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 2nd, 2006, 11:08 pm 
Vala
Vala

It was noon when they stopped for a short rest. every one was in a good mood. They were nearing the bandits, and they were making much better time than they had hoped. Nauriel smiled as Tirza landed on her shoulder. She had to get thick layers of leather sewn into that shoulder to keep Tirza's claws from biting into flesh.
"How is the flying?" Nauriel asked
"The day is perfect" Tirza replied. "I caught a rabbit for breakfast."
Nauriel grinned as Kalil leapt ino a nearby stream, throwing Tirza off balance. She flapped her wings and landed in a tree. Tirza screeched at Kalil, but he just grinned malisiously at her.
"That was rude Kalil" Nauriel said. Kalil laughed. Nauriel knew that he didn't mean to be rude. His "rudness" was a way of showing others that he cared for them. Tirza also knew this, but chastized him everytime she could.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2006, 5:59 am 
Maia
Maia

Name : Rhavaniel
Race: High Elf
Hair: raven black

Eyes: shimmering green
Powers: none
Weapons: A bow of the Galahdrim, and the sword of her father
Looks:
Tall with long raven hair. She has sea-green eyes and a pale complexion. Rhavaniel wears mostly green tunics and lofty white shirts, offten with a short white skirt

Personality: Hot tempered, protective, loyal, helpfull, secretive, arrogant

History : Unknown
~~~~~~~~

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2006, 11:04 pm 
Vala
Vala

Welcome Rhavaniel!

They had began to move again. They were so close, they would be on the bandits i under an hour. Nauriel felt a dark side of her creep out a bit, wanting to mercilessly kill the bandits, a gruop akin to those that destroyed the life she might have had. Kalil bumped her out of her thoughts as he pranced elegantly next to Elen's (is it okay that I abriviate your name?) mare, Shadowpax. (shadowpax is a girl, right. ) He tossed his head in a show offy manner. and picked up his feet extra high as he passed by.
Elen smiled at Kalil, amused by his antics. Shadowpax snorted, but showed no more out word emition. What ever she was thinking was kept to herself.
"Kalil." Nauriel whispered" You may be a noble stallion, a direct desendent from none other than Felaroth himself, but you still can't handle your self around girls. You're making a fool of your self."
"All the mares like this!" He boasted proudly. He stuck out his chest and continued to prance.
"kalil! Please, stop!" Nauriel laughed. She enjoyed being with Kalil. Life with him was never boring.

Please tell me Shadowpax is a girl. If not, this post never happened!

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 3rd, 2006, 11:14 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

((lol...she is a mare))

Elenanna laughed. "You sure have a crazy stallion." she said. Shadowpax snorted and Elenanna looked at her mare, then smirked.

Profile           YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2006, 10:32 am 
Maia
Maia

Rhavaniel tugged the reins of her horse grinning "Talking to yourself again Elenanna ?" she laughed good tempered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2006, 8:22 pm 

Radien was getting more comfortable in the saddle and was beginning not to think about it as much. She felt a bit alone amonst all these elves. Nauriel was human of course but to Radien she seemed more at home with the elves... Well at least I have Daragund. she thought as she smiled to herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 4th, 2006, 10:06 pm 
Vala
Vala

Nauriel rode on Kalil, thinking. She gazed over the whole group. 15 in all. The bands were small. This was a larger one, but then, they solved larger bandit problems. Nauriel's eyes fell on Radien. She looked sad. True, to the average person she showed no emotion, but in the animal world, where Nauriel had lived for 16 years, a little expression spoke instead of words. She had a trained eye, and spotted it.
"Hey Radien" Nauriel grinned. "How's it going?" Radien smiled back.
"Great" She replied. "We're almost upon them" Nauriel was about to answer when Tirza dived out of the sky. She spoke frantically to Nauriel.
"Quick, get ready!" Nauriel shouted. "The bandits have turned around! They're headed at us!"
The group looked uncertainly at Nauriel. At first she had tried to hide the fact that she could talk to animals, but people found it odd when she seemed to be talking to a ghost. They trusted her enough not to think she was crazy, but in these situations they were unsure. Finally eveyone drew thier weapons, ready for a battle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2006, 11:57 am 

She must have some sort of telepathicfurtureseeing ability.. that's strange. Radien thought to herself.. she strung her bow and notched an arrow.

((btw... I would appreciate it if you didn't power play me anymore... it feels weird thinking that anyone can make me do stuff... thanks...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 5th, 2006, 12:49 pm 
Maia
Maia

Rhan grinned at Radien, and laid an arrow to her bow. "I'll bet you I shoot more." she said with a laugh.