Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2006, 7:45 am 
Maia
Maia

Rhan watched passivly "Whats done is done. Dont dwell on the past." clumsily she patted her on the shoulder "Pull yourself together, I'm sure this Emily girl wouldnt want you to accuse Lady Luthien, I will see that she gets the right amount of pain for that. Stop all this... crying? Yes, that was the word, be strong for little Emily.§"

. O r b i s N o n S u f f i c i t .

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2006, 1:59 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Location: In the claws of hell, on the wings of heaven, headed for the brink of distruction.

Lúthien glared at Rhan, how her patience conitnued to shrink with this elfess. She would be ready to strike back, insults, glares anything she could through.. and she would too! If it were not for the weeping girl before her, she would have. Lúthien did not know what to do, she kneeled to her knees, hoping an idea of comfort would come to her. It did not. She went to place her hand on her shoulder but drew it back before it reached contact. Lúthien didn't know how to comfort people, she was so use to sharing news and walking away (that or there was no family of the dead) but she could tell she couldn't simply get up and ride back to Rivendel.

'I- I'm sorry...' She new it wasn't enough to stop the tears, it wasn't enough to bring Emily back, it wasn't enough for anything, but it was all that came out.

Lúthien now stood, walking past the weeping girl. There was one job left. The parents.

'Well I'm off to receive more hatered. You can come if you want.' She didn't know why she said that, she didn't even know who she was directing it too. It could have been Rhan, but she didn't direct it to her cause she figured she would only glare and not come. It could have been Sara, but she didn't direct it to her either, for she would probably want to go no where near Lúthien. Either way the statement was out there, and Lúthien didn't stick around to find out who would take it. She simply, slowly walked out of the stables.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2006, 2:39 pm 
Maia
Maia

"So now your just running off?" Rhavaniel said, catching up with Luthien "The poor girl! You kill her sister, and then lave her crying in the stables! Some people have nerves!" Scowling she dropped back, and turned her head towards the stables.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2006, 4:34 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Location: In the claws of hell, on the wings of heaven, headed for the brink of distruction.

'Just shut it! Why are you even here? If this is the attitude I'm going to get then just go away! I'm sorry if I have feeling's locked away inside of me! I'm sorry if I don't know how to grieve properly! I'm sorry I can't be some kind of creature trained to do nothing bit spit anger like you! I'm sorry I have a heart! I'm sorry that I DO care!' Now she started to cry, her words dropping to a whisper, speaking more to herself then Rhan.

I'm sorry that I actually cared for you Emily. I'm sorry I let you die. I'm sorry I couldn't run fast enough. I'm-I'm sorry...'

Lúthien turned around but didn't leave. She didn't want to yell at Rhan, she new that as stubborn and mean as she could be, she would never stoop that low. She turned back to Rhan.

'I'm sorry, I welcome your hatered towards me, as I have done from everyone in my life. Those who actually stood my presence have always died. I've always known hate, why should hate from you be any different? Why should hate from Sara be anydifferent?' She turned to walk slowly away.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 6th, 2006, 5:54 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Sara just sat there, sitting on the stable floor, her head burried in her hands. It had been nearly an hour since the news of Emily's death had been told to her. A tear streamed down her cheek. She was gone...her sister....Emily.....
She stood up, and went to the back of the stable. There, in the far one to the right, was Estel. As tears continued to stream down her cheeks, she climbed onto him. She didn't even bother to saddle him. She didn't need to...It was weird, the realtionship that they had. All she had to do was tell him where to go & sit back and enjoy the ride. It was almost like.....an elf. Elf Pain shot through her body. Luthien was an elf. she had let her sister die. She knew she couldn't blame Emily's death on her....but she did anyway.
She sat on Estel for a few seconds, and then she spoke. "Nor," she said. the elvish word for run (pretty sure that's how u say it. i googled it, so idk....lol) That was it. Run. she didn't know where to or why. Just run.
She Estel took off out of the stable, and into the fields, not knowing where they'd end up....

"Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 12:08 pm 
Maia
Maia

"Open your eyes! Because I happen to be an elf! I'm going to live longer! I've had a ghastly life, and incresingly often some idiot like you comes along who I end up trying to take care of!" she put her hands on her hips "I have survied much more than you, so dont start giving me what you would call 'guilt'! I lost my father- he died in battle! My mother nearly broke in two after that! SHe left me to fend for myself! And to get to Mirkwood from the Misty Mountains when you are merely seventy isnt fair either! Is it?!I've been all around Arda 'lady' and I tell you, what YOU have done and what YOU are feeling is thousandtimes lighter what others have been through, I saw it in with eyes! Their cries of anguish still haunt my ears at night! I can still see their mangled bodies, not alive and not dead, before me! The only thing I fear is my own fear, death torture and brute force have taught me that! And you, all you do is cry because you are scared what her parents will say- Try focusing on the poor mortal! Unless the ghirls parents are mad killers, I think you will survie it!"
Rhan paused and took a deep breath "And never accuse me of not having a heart, or caring for others," she said quietly "I have done more than you ever will, and MY love that I recived from all that is waiting in Mirkwood for me..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 7th, 2006, 4:55 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Lúthien paused for a second, she new Rhan was right, but she was to stubborn and preoccupied with other thought's to admit it. If she could overcome her pride she would apologize later, now she needed to go to Sara's parents.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'Dead! She's dead! How could you! HOW COULD YOU! You swore you would protect her! Get out! GET OUT!' Emily's mother yelled, her husband trying his best to subdue her.

Lúthien got up and walked out. This was supose to be it, but before she went to Emily's parents two more things on her 'to-do-list'. She must now fine both Sara and Rhan. She didn't know who to go to first so she decided whoever she would bump into she would talk to.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 8th, 2006, 6:48 am 
Maia
Maia

Rhan was reclining on a low wall near the hall of Meduael, letting the guards chat her up a little. She smiled coyly and tried to tuck some of her raven coloured tresses behind her pointed ear...

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 9th, 2006, 6:50 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

'Silverbow!' The elf ran over to her and looked to her feet. 'I'm sorry. I shouldn't have- ya well you know...' She was too stubborn to fully admit what she did wrong, she prayed that Rhan would be thankful enough that she said the words, "I'm sorry"

((Sorry for the short post, major writer's block will do more next time))

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 2:28 am 
Maia
Maia

((^^))
Rhan watched her waving the men off "There is no need to apologise. It was my mistake to be so... Distant."She gave the first smile she had n a long time "Now, get up... How did you know that was one of my titles? 'Silverbow' noone has called me that for such a long time..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 8:00 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Lúthien laughed. Something that had not happened in a vert long time. 'Your name. Before we left Rivendel I asked for your name. Is that not the one you told me to use, or did I by some chance do something very strange?' Her smile was huge as she laughed, but only for a little while, Emily, and now Sara, they were still heavy on her heart. But she shrugged it for the time being.

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 10th, 2006, 6:42 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

OOC: See, i'm getting the hang of this whole abbreviating thing. lol sorry i havent posted in so long. i swear, my teachers r out 2 get me! lol they've given me so0o0o much hw lately!!! it's driving me mad!! but anyway, it's the weekend now, so I've got 3 days to do all of my hw. this forum comes 1st...lol ok, so anyway, back to the story...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IC: Sara let her long hair whip behind her, as Estel ran at the speed of light, thorugh the fields. She didn't want to think anymore.....she just wanted 2 ride. Whenever she was on a horse, it was like time stood still....
She didn't have to be Sara anymore; she didn't have to constantly be trying to hide her thoughts and emotions behind a grim face...she could just be. That was why she loved riding so much. And now, she needed it more than ever. The cool wind blew on her face, making her squint.
Suddenly, she noticed a change. Estel was getting tiered. Anyone else would've never been able to tell a difference. But Sara could. Estel had slowed down...barely, but he had. There was a wood up ahead. Sara rode Estel up to the edge of the trees, slowed him down, and climbed off. Yes, riding was great....but getting off the horse, and walking on your own to feet & having to think again was hard.
Sara looked toward Edoras. She had probably ridden 2 leagues or so, (in the LotR, when Aragorn, Legolas, &Gimli r chasing merry, pip, &the orcs, leggy always says they're so many "leagues (sp?) " off. idk wut that means, but it sounds good in this text..."2 leagues." lol :-D ) & the sun was starting to set. She decided she'd have to sleep here tonight. Her thoughts suddenly turned to Emily. She looked down to the ground. A single tear slipped down her cheek...She whiped it away, and turned back to Estel. She needed ot get a fire going....

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 5:41 am 
Maia
Maia

"No, it just came as a shock to me." the elfess smiled, and picked at the cuffs on her sleaves"So... What do you think would be the best thing to do now?" she asked carfully~ a rarity these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 7:52 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

OOC: Don't even worry about the lack of post, the fact that you are still here replying is so awesome! :D Also I'm thinking of going back to Rivendel so when I get there Elrond thinks I should fine the, 'Tranquil Sanctuary' I'm not sure if I should find it there or go out and search for it yet. But ya, that's my thought...;)

IC:
Lúthien looked around trying to think, then suddenly it hit her. 'I need to find Sara, I need to make amends with her. It can't simply be I'm sorry and that's it. Obviously Emily was so much more to her. But after I make mends with the girl I'm off back to Rivendel. What are you to do?'[/i]

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 3:26 pm 
Maia
Maia

"I am under your command." the other elf said simply, shrugging it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: February 11th, 2006, 5:44 pm 
Balrog
Balrog

Sara scooted closer to the fire. She lay down, and closed her eyes. Sleep took her. The events of that day had completely worn her out. That night, she had a weird dream....She was riding on Estel, but she wasn't in Edoras. She was somewhere else. Everything there was.....peaceful. And behind, her rode Luthien & the other elf that had been with her...the rude one. they were talking & they all seemed to get along. Sara couldn't imagine getting along with them. Right now, they were on the top of her "Avoid & Hate" list. Suddenly, she was aware of someone standing over her.....