Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 10:40 am 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

(Oh my goodness, Mel. I am just cracking up. Kira and Sarah are so different. XD)

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 11:00 am 
Maia
Maia

Morgana walked into the dining hall. She cued up in the line and got some chips and salad. She took the tray with her dinner over to the other side of the dining room, to a small empty table. She always sat by herself. At the present moment, she didn't mind. Conversation took too much effort, and the stuff other kids her age wanted to talk about didn't interest her at all anyway. Music. TV. It all seemed futile.

She picked at her food. Her drenched book was still on her mind, and naturally, she was still every bit as furious as she had been earlier on. Who did that boy think he was? She ought to find a good way to get her revenge. But what?

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 9:18 pm 
Vala
Vala

Dom chuckled. "And she's still be rattin' at people. Can you imagine the dean as pancake on the ground, still yelling at us to "tuck in your shirt, Don't run, Spit out that gum?" Maybe then they'd finally decide to fix stuff here. Like the air." He added, remebering how sweltering the rooms became during the warm seasons when there was no air conditioning.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2009, 10:38 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

"Yeah. A student can only dream," Laraina chuckled, standing with the rest of her papers, putting them back in order in her arms. The wet ones remained on top of the pile to hopefully dry quicker.

"Thanks again, Dom, right? So I'm guessing this isn't your first year here, then," she said...

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2009, 12:09 am 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Kira sighed. Some people, she thought to herself, Just need to cut a nerve or two. "And she would probably need more than that," Kira joked as she reassembled her photo album in her hand. She had planned to stop by the door. This tallying was getting quite dull, and she decided it would be much more fun to take photos with her new camera.

Heading back to her car, Kira dumped the photo album in the back seat when she arrived and grabbed the camera out of the camera case. Dwindling through the switches, she made sure all of the knobs and buttons were working before she closed the door, locked the car, and heading off to the cafeteria, the most prominent place for someone to do something stupid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2009, 5:27 pm 

Matt had emptied his plate well before most students had arrived in the cafetaria and when he returned with another overloaded for the second round, he had spotted some oldies: a girl he whose name he knew to be Larain, but instead of her brother, an unfamiliar boy walked with her. A pity. Don had been lots of fun. The twins had taken their usual seats.. and there she was.. the girl whom he loved to annoy and next to the fact that she was a true opposite, she was a worthy opponent also: Kira Marshall.
Matt grinned. Her hair was much better than it had been before. He concentrated again on shoving as much potatoes into his mouth as possibly could, enjoying the fact that he could eat as much as he liked.

O children, lift up your voice, lift up your voice,
Children, rejoice, rejoice..

It doesn't matter you don't believe in God, He believes in you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2009, 8:18 pm 
Vala
Vala

Dom nodded. "Yep, I've been here awhile. This is my senior year. Just have to make it for nine more months, and then I'm outta here." He remarked. "Well, of course, then I have to go to college, which is still school I guess. But at least you have a lot more freedom." Though university life was months away, Dom was still excited at the prospect of living on his own, Sure, he would miss his family, but at the same time he wanted his own space, so he could breath. "Do you have college plans?" he asked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2009, 10:57 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Kira's fingers slid on the counter as she awaited the next meal. Lifting it up, she could see the dust bound to the tip of her index finger, and she frantically grabbed the nearest napkin and wiped the dust off, finishing with a drop of hand sanitizer. Her tray slid across this counter, and she constantly tried to block out her knowledge with other thoughts. The food. Ehh. The sides dishes were decent for having to feed so many students, but the main entree looked horrid. That was why Kira sternly spoke, "No," to the lunch lady with a line for a mouth and a shake of her head.

Sighing, Kira counted the number of meal plans she had left. Too many. But, she would soon have to choose between the option of getting a refrigerator or death. She needed to learn how to cook one of these days anyway.

Finishing the line, Kira closed her eyes and slid her fingers under her tray to carry it. She held her breath, but her imagination was probably worse than reality. Quickly looking around for a place to sit, Kira mumbled, "No. No. No. Oh no," to herself, ending with a slightly shocked expression on her face. She couldn't believe it. Actually, she could. That kid ate like a pig, with the appetite of two. Etiquette class would shun him as "unteachable", and he would probably like to mess with the teacher, anyway. Finding the furthest table possible, Kira trailed towards the other side of the cafeteria. She hoped he didn't see her but knew he did.

So, thinking through every possible option, sat down to some girl with a book on the table, appearing to be wet, but Kira didn't look too deeply into it. If Matt saw that Kira was busy talking, he might leave her alone. Nah. She would have to come up with a plan fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2009, 11:26 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Laraina listened to Dom, somewhat fasinated by him. He seemed nothing like her obnoxiouse brother, one of the very few boys she'd really gotten to know in her life. And that included the rude Matt during the weird incident with the library and such a few years back...

Her attention was brought back to reality when she was asked a question. It took her a second to wrap her mind around it, then think of her answer after jarring her mind from another thought.
"Yeah, theres a couple of Universities I've had my eyes on for awhile. Though the exact field I want to go in, I'm not entirly sure. I want to go into something that has to do with bringing criminals to justice, but not the shooting and field stuff. Maybe work in a CSI lab, or something," Laraina said thoughtfully, voicing her uncertain answer. "Though, I think I'll enjoy this year, which is my senior year as well, because I'm free from my brother this year, who transferred to a new school."

(I hope the refrence with Matt and the 'Albridge Academy' rpg is alright, Will... if not, I can edit it.)

((*is trying to figure out what to do with Cole*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 9:10 am 
Maia
Maia

Morgana looked up abruptly as Kira Marshall sat down at her small table. She raised an eyebrow, clearly surprised as her fellow water balloon victim sat oppisite her; a person she had barely exchanged two words with in her entire time at the academy.

Prodding at her food moodily, she didn't say a word. "Hello" and "hi" weren't exactly in Morgana's vocabulary.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 11:54 am 

[ No no.. that's alright. Although Alridge is not Winbrook.. lol ]

Matt stretched himself and yawned after consuming all his potatoes, salad and sausages. He returned plate to the lunch lady and from the corner of his eye he watched Kira sneaking to furthest table in the cafetaria. A smile creeped onto Matt's face.

Casually he walked over to the table of Kira and Morgana and patted the former with a broad smile on the shoulder, ignoring the latter completely. "I think I ought to congratulate you Marshall" he said with sparkling eyes. "Even I never pulled a stunt like that.. yet it didn't amuse me that much., you still need to learn alot." He winked.

"Why on earth did you have them close down the school for a year?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 12:07 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

"Pardon the intrusion," Kira sarcastically apologized, "but I am hiding for a reason you should certainly appreciate." Kira looked down and eyed the drenched book. "Someone whom you would associate with a water balloon, perhaps." Kira let out a short smirk, but then returned to her stern face. Matt was no one to take lightly or mock. He was as much an enemy to her. And he was, surely, a force to be reckoned with.

Darn'it, Kira thought to herself, hearing Matt's unwelcome voice flow into her ear. She sat completely still for the remainder of his speech and then turned to him with a smile. "Why thank you for giving me so much credit."

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 12:10 pm 
Maia
Maia

Morgana's frosty gaze flickered at Kira. "True. But my book is two decades old and as such is not so easily repaired as your hair." Her tone indicated all too well the level of importance she gave to Kira's hairstyle. Blanking Matt altogether, she stabbed a chip with her fork.

~~Siggy by Lembas~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 12:20 pm 

"Why, you don't need to hide for Cole Babinchack." Matt said raising his brows, naming a random student. He then looked over his shoulder as to check if someone listened but then continued in a serious whisper: "Though I've heard he goes by the nickname of the Mad Balloon Man. But do not worry, I will not tell him you are here."

He bowed at Kira's last comment. "Well it wasn't me." Matt explained sorrowful "And I couldn't think of someone else who could make such a not so tasteful joke so.."

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 12:35 pm 
Hobbit at Heart
Hobbit at Heart

Kira stayed silent for a moment, perplexed. She was almost positive Matt would have something to do with it. Although, at that point in time, she really didn't care. School was out for the year, gave her plenty of free time. "Well..." Kira began, but then paused for a moment to think of what she wanted to say next, "Have fun Sherlock. I would help, but that would mean teaming up with you, which wouldn't be good for either of our reps."

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 1st, 2009, 5:53 pm 

"You.. and.. me? Teaming up?" Matt said perplexed. "One of us will not survive such an undertaking." And for a moment he was silent, but the dreamy look in his eyes betrayed that he was thinking about which possibilities such teamwork would bring.
"But it doesn't matter.." he continued in such a serious tone that it was scary for Matt was seldom serious about anything. "I will find out who ruined my year."
Yes.. Matt was serious. Nobody pulled Matt Sommer such a stunt.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next