Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CRM software
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2023, 4:20 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hi everyone,

I am looking for free CRM software that is similar to sales forces. The main aspect I am trying to achieve is to neatly organize all of our clients and their properties (we have many clients with multiple properties - I would like to organize the properties under each client) along with side notes detailing any important factors in our recent encounters. As of right now, we have been using Excel to accomplish this. However, over time, as more notes got added it started to look messy and difficult to navigate for some users. Moreover, as many of you know excel is great but does not have the efficiency of CRM software. Your replies will be greatly appreciated.

Post subject: Re: CRM software
PostPosted: May 2nd, 2023, 7:47 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hi there! There are many free CRM software options available that you could consider using to organize your clients and their properties.

Here are a few suggestions:
1. HubSpot CRM is a free and easy-to-use customer relationship management system that helps you organize and track your leads and customers with a myriad of b2b data enrichment tools. It also includes features such as contact management, deal tracking, and email integration.

2. Zoho CRM is another free CRM software option that offers a range of features, including lead and contact management, deal tracking, and automation. It also allows you to organize your clients and their properties and track important notes and details about your interactions with them.

3. Insightly is a cloud-based CRM solution that offers a free plan for up to two users. It includes features such as contact and lead management, project management, and email integration. You can also use it to organize your clients and their properties and keep track of important notes and details.

4. Agile CRM is a free customer relationship management software that offers features such as contact and lead management, deal tracking, and email integration. It also allows you to organize your clients and their properties and track notes and details about your interactions with them.

I hope these suggestions help you find suitable CRM software for your needs!

PostPosted: May 12th, 2023, 10:06 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

As a business owner, I am on the lookout for an IT company in Dubai and UAE that has a solid reputation and can be relied upon. If you can suggest a company that matches these criteria, I would be very grateful. I am committed to making the best choice for my business.

PostPosted: May 12th, 2023, 10:30 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hi! In my experience, not all companies offering software services are reliable or convenient. However, I stumbled upon this website it companies in uae that provided me with a lot of information on software development services. It has proven to be a reliable resource for me, and I recommend it if you need help with your software services.