Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 27th, 2024, 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2008, 5:29 pm 
Maia
Maia

Location: I'm everywhere at once. I am currently lost in the land of quotes.

Wow, has everyone forgot [one of] the reason[s] A-U is GREAT? :bones: :angel: :explode: :bounce: :jump: :trampoline: :wave:
Where'd all our fellow emoticon world dominaters go?!?!? :( :confuzzled:

"I am he [she =P] that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2008, 9:56 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

I didn't know we had one of these! :-D and actually I just asked Kit if I could start my own... I guess that's not nessisary now. :P awesome! Huzzah for teh smilies! :trampoline:

Get.Lost.In.The.Dark.To.Find.Yourself
-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2008, 8:57 am 
Maia
Maia

Location: I'm everywhere at once. I am currently lost in the land of quotes.

:physco: = that's me trying to annoy people.... :P
:juggle: = he [or she] just doesn't care...
:type: :frust: :comppunch: :type: :throw: = stupid computer, bing up teh smilies faster, would you?!?!?!?!?

"I am he [she =P] that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death."

Profile       WWW            

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2008, 5:22 pm 

Oh, I just checked the member list and I am actually a member, yay for that! From way back when :angel: and :pirate: were my trademark smilies!!

Banner credit: Shadowcat & Nurrantiel Mashiara

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 14th, 2008, 5:24 pm 
Istari
Istari

:blink: Wow... thanks for letting me know about this, PD. ;) I just made my self look like an idiot asking Kit again. :P

Anyhoo... what a cool club. :D Can I join? :teehee:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2008, 4:46 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

haha, hey, everyone! *giant wave to Ea and TT* :D

Sorry, TT... to tell the truth it pretty much skipped my mind. :erm: haha, but I think I asked Kit to anyway way back when before I saw this thread. :eyeroll: so we both looked like idiots!

yay for smilies! I wish there was a way we could add even more! ;) ;) celebrate smilie love! Ooo, we should have a special Celebrate Smilie Love Day! :lol:

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2008, 6:15 pm 
Istari
Istari

SMILIES! :bounce: I love them! Can I join? :bounce: :boing: <-- See? I like them!

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2008, 1:05 pm 
Istari
Istari

*bopping to the top* ;)

PD, lol, that's a great consoltion. :lol: I'm at the same level of idiot-ness as you.:P Why? hy me? :'(
*ahem* Don't worry about it. ;)

Ooo,weshould! :bounce: After we get the HSM day... we should do this. :lol:

It's funny this is another world domination club... I was told for the longest time that smilies are innocent. :blink: ;) (yes... completly random, I know)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2008, 2:11 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

It's fine by me if you want to join, Freya! :D Welcome! :bye2: btw, don't let me and TT push you away... just ignore us. :P

TT, :lol: yeah, poor Kit having to put up with us, you know? ;) Why you? what do you mean "why me"? isn't it an honor? :P

haha, we can have them back-to-back! Hmmm, but when to hold the days? When would be the perfect time to celebrate the end of something and to celebrate the love of something? :P

It is another world domination club? :blink: I didn't know that! Maybe this is Reepicheep's evil alter-ego's doing! :hide: ;) and smilies are only innocent if the innocent smilie says so, right? or was it... er, I don't remember. :lol: (huzzah for randomness!)
[/quote]

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2008, 3:18 pm 
Istari
Istari

Oh yes, Freya, don't mind us. Join right in. :yes: I'll keep a certain person in line... :whistle: ;)

Yeah... Poor her! :lol: Teh TT and PD combo is enough to drive anyone crazy. :P Oh...you know... maybe it is... or maybe it isn't. ;)

We could! Uhmmm... *thinks* Yes, definitly likethat. :yes: Just when? :erm: This shall require some thought. :teehee:

Uhm darling, "Emoticons=World Domination". :lol: It is. Oh no... maybe he has! :lost: We should find him and put an end to this madness. :dectective: Watson? :lol: Was that what we thought? I don't remember either. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2008, 4:04 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

pfft, YOU'LL keep a certain person in line?! Hah, you make me laugh, TT! :tongue: ;) I mean, really... :P This reminds me of the Suite Life episode where they're called the President and Vice-President of the Do Everything Wrong Society of America. :lol: there you go. Our new titles! :P

haha, yeah, you're pretty much right there... although the WTers haven't gone crazy yet... er, if they can! :blink: :P very sneaky of you... give me a answer like that so I can't say anything back, right? :orly: you are a devious girl, TT!

yup, the When shall require some thought... and planning... hmmm. :sly: But I do like them back-to-back... glad to hear you do as well... but timing... yes, we shall have to discuss that. Especially since HSM isn't over quite yet. We have another hurtle to overcome before that time. (aka HSM 3) :P

yeah, I sort of kicked myself when I went back to the Clubs main section and saw that... could I get any blonder? :lol: I mean, really... that was pretty bad. :lol: ;) yeah, maybe so... :blink: but where can you find him? He hides in his evil mousy lair during the day and at night... he's vicious! I'm scared, TT! :P ;) Watson doesn't want this case. :no: ;) hmmm, yeah, I dunno... maybe. :P

-sig by Loafers-

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 19th, 2008, 4:27 pm 
Istari
Istari

Ha, crazy can't push me away! I was a member of lord of the pans. Speaking of which, I need to find a pan smilie. :teehee: That would be awesomeness. :cool: Anyway, back to the main point, I thrive off of crazyness and smilies! Watch!
:fish: :medieval: :pirate: :stab: :karate: :vampire: :jedi: :viking: :duel: :hammer:

^ I have an army of smilies!

Or better yet...

:goofy: :laugh: :trampoline: :flex: :cyclops: :psycho: :juggle: :x:

^a circus!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 10:50 am 
Istari
Istari

It's not funny! It's the truth! :tongue: You can't deny the fact that you need keeping in line. :P Ohmygosh... :roll: That's perfect, PD! Brilliant! lol, but who's the president and who's the vice-president? :teehee: I say we should run election campaigns. :lol: "If I'm elected president of the Do Everything Wrong Society of America I will bring wrong-doing to a new level". :lol:

Well, I guess the WTers have acquired a hugfe tolerance of insanity. ;) *beams* See? I can keep you in line because I know how to deal with you. :tongue: I'm a genius. :closedeyes:

Oh yes... we must make this the greatest holiday ever! Hmmm... when do you think it will be over? I'd give it... a month after the dvd is released. ;)

*patpat* You seemed to be having a bad day there, PD. Did I miss something? Is teh PD blond? :teehee: I'll agree with you there. That was bad. ;) His evil mousey lair? :lol: Oh... we can deal with him. :sly: He only have to find his evil mousey liar. :detective: That shouldn't be that hard... :no: Oh, don't be such a chicken, Watson! What would Sherlock say? :lol:

Freya, lol, I can see that. ;) Ummm, what's the lord of the pans? Sounds crazy. :psycho:
*watches* lol, you made your point. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 11:07 am 
Maia
Maia

HOORAY! :jump: I was wondering where this thread had gone off to!

I love smilies, don't you? :hug:

:goofup: :erm: :innocent:
:roll: :stab:
:rain: :trampoline: :smash:
:fish: :whistle:
:wave:
:bounce: :jedi:
:kick: :karate: :guitar:
:cyclops: :dance: :hammer: :headwall: :juggle: :psycho:
:smash:

Thank you for five-plus wonderful years of obsession, friendship and fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 11:32 am 
Istari
Istari

Lord of the pans was a club here on A-U for a long time... It kind of died... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 21st, 2008, 3:15 pm 
Tolkien Scholar
Tolkien Scholar

Freya, lol, I’m glad to hear that, at least! ;) ahhh, I remember Lord of the Pans! I was never a member but I do remember seeing it around… and at one point I thought they had an allegiance with the Nazgul Club. :erm:

TT, ummm, I think I can! Especially when the person *ahem* “keeping me in line” needs just as much in-line keeping. :lol: ;) haha, I’m glad you like teh idea, TT! :P hmmm, that’s what I was wondering too… who should be who? Who’s eviler? You? ;) ;) oo, elections!? Brilliant! :lol: and I LOVE your speech… ;)

Yeah, I would agree with that. At least. That’s really the only thing that makes sense. ;) a genius? Hah! Not to make you feel bad or anything, BUT you can’t keep me in line yet… not me! Muahahah! :vampire:

Definitely! That goes without question! :P And it will be the greatest holiday ever… it will be. Gee, yeah, that might work. So then we’re talking sometime next year probably. Like January or February. :blink: that’s such a long wait! :’( maybe we’d be better off celebrating the end of HM? :P

Lol, thanks. ;) nope, you didn’t miss anything… I’m not blonde. Or at least not naturally. ;) with all my highlights I am pretty light though. Not blonde, but blondish with brown. ;) It’s hard to explain. :lol: we… we can? TT, have you seen him!? You’ve seen Reep and he’s TWICE as evil as Reep is good! :blink: and finding his lair isn’t going to be pleasant… he’s evil! He’s a murderer! :blink: I’m “chicken” as you call it for a reason… ;) Sherlock wouldn’t say anything… she would be too scared so there. :tongue: lol

RA, hey!!! :hug: welcome back! :P This club can never fully die… smilies are too amazing! ;) people will always be here to share the love. :teehee:

-sig by Loafers-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next