Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 23rd, 2024, 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Learning platforms
PostPosted: March 8th, 2023, 8:32 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some suggestions on learning platforms where I can post my own courses. I have some expertise in a certain field and I'd like to share it with others. I've heard of Udemy before, but I wasn't sure if they were the best fit for me. Do you have any experience with the revenue share or pricing models on these platforms?

Post subject: Re: Learning platforms
PostPosted: March 9th, 2023, 5:24 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Have you looked into Teachable? It's a great distance learning platform for creating and selling your own courses. It's easy to use and has a lot of customization options. Teachable has a few different pricing plans, but they all have a transaction fee. The most basic plan has a 5% transaction fee on all sales, while the most expensive plan has a 0% transaction fee. You can also set your own prices for your courses. Udemy, they have a revenue share model where you earn a percentage of the course sales. The amount you earn depends on whether the student found your course through Udemy's marketplace or through your own marketing efforts. You also have the option to set promotional pricing for your courses.

PostPosted: March 9th, 2023, 6:04 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Thanks for the info, guys. It sounds like Teachable might be the better fit for me since I'd like more control over pricing and fees. But I'll definitely keep Udemy in mind for the future.

PostPosted: March 14th, 2023, 12:11 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

We tried to use some free tool in our corporate university. But at the language classes students were complaining that they couldn't understand the speech because the sound was disappearing at times. Then we found video sdk and now our teacher is handling lossless online tuitions. And my colleagues say they are quite happy.

PostPosted: March 20th, 2023, 7:15 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Your emails can't deliver, and you don't know why? Or maybe you're annoyed because someone's email keeps going to spam? With smtp codes, you'll find out exactly what is going on.