Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 28th, 2024, 5:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Wonderful country Canada!!!
PostPosted: March 17th, 2023, 7:00 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hi all. I was recently in Canada. Just a wonderful country. I really liked it there? I even wanted to live there. Is it possible to move to Canada? Or do I need something for that? Is there a minimum amount of money required to live there? And what about work? Is it possible to get a job there?

Post subject: Re: Wonderful country Canada!!!
PostPosted: March 17th, 2023, 7:30 pm 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

Hi! It is possible to move to Canada, but you'll need to meet certain requirements, such as having a valid reason to immigrate and meeting the qualifications for a specific immigration program. The process and requirements can vary depending on the program you choose, such as Express Entry or a Provincial Nominee Program. Better yet, ask knowledgeable people who know about lmia alberta. As for finances, there is no set minimum amount of money required to live in Canada, but you will need to show that you can support yourself and any dependents you may have. This can include having a job offer, savings, or a combination of both. Regarding work, it's possible to find a job in Canada if you have the necessary skills and qualifications. You can search for job opportunities on various websites, such as Job Bank, or through employment agencies. Keep in mind that competition for jobs can be high, so it's important to have a strong resume and cover letter, as well as to network and make connections in your field.

PostPosted: March 21st, 2023, 3:44 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

I agree with you there, Canada is a really great country. And there are plenty of jobs and good prospects. But there is no guarantee that you will work there.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2023, 5:28 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Hi. When I moved to Canada I was also looking for a job because I am a husband and I have 3 children and I need to provide for my family. My friend advised me to visit https://jobssite.ca/jobs/window-manufacturer/ where I found jobs windows and doors, which is very cool. So if you will be in Canada and you will be looking for a job, this website will definitely help you in your job search.