Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 19th, 2024, 2:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: trading - how?
PostPosted: November 28th, 2022, 1:42 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hi, I'm new to trading and I'm looking to start off with the basics. I have no experience, but am excited to get started! What should I read? What are some good resources? How do I make money?

Post subject: Re: trading - how?
PostPosted: November 28th, 2022, 1:58 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Forex trading is a lot of reading, a lot of practice, and a whole lot of risk. Without practice it will do nothing, but if you're prepared to lose money, it can be an incredible way to make some extra cash.

PostPosted: November 28th, 2022, 4:32 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

If you're interested in trading and want to make money, it's important that you understand how brokers work. You can't just dive in without knowing what you're doing. You need to be prepared and spend a lot of time and effort learning before you start trading. One way to start is by reading the mtrading article about mt4 broker—it has a lot of useful information for beginners.

PostPosted: January 29th, 2023, 11:41 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

There are several external factors that affect Forex currency trading. These factors include trade reports, GDP, unemployment, international trade, manufacturing, etc. An increase or decrease in these factors affects the value of a country's currency.

The currency exchange is a continuous global market providing round-the-clock market access for its participants. As it is only open 5 days a week, weekends are the closing period. Although foreign currency is the most liquid of all markets, the fact that it is an international market and trading takes place 24 hours a day, the time of day can have a direct impact on the liquidity available for trading a particular currency.

PostPosted: January 29th, 2023, 11:49 am 
Rider of Rohan
Rider of Rohan

I am also interested in making a profit in forex. I was looking for information on forex strategies. I was advised to start by choosing a forex broker. This was the best piece of advice that helped me protect my money. I found information about forex brokers on FX-List. I studied the information and chose Forex Brokers for myself here https://fx-list.com/low-spread-brokers. This was a great solution for me. And it minimized my risks

PostPosted: January 29th, 2023, 4:41 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

I am unable to read articles online very often vietnamese buffet restaurant near me

but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.

Profile       WWW