Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently March 29th, 2024, 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are you interested in relationship psychology?
PostPosted: December 6th, 2022, 5:05 pm 
Hobbit
Hobbit

Greetings. I'm into relationship psychology and I'm reading a lot of literature right now. Now I came across the book "The Art of Emotional Intelligence: A Life Transformed by Love, Growth and Connection" by Holly Smith and I really liked it. What can you say about this book?

Last edited by Vikkii on December 13th, 2022, 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: relationship psychology
PostPosted: December 6th, 2022, 5:53 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Holly's latest book, The Art of Emotional Intelligence: A Life Transformed by Love, Growth and Connection, focuses on what it takes to be a young married couple to get their lives together. She always says the following: Most of my clients have a problem that they need to be solved:
• Who is this person? what are their characteristics?
• How can we get her/him to be more aware of you and your needs?
• How can we make this relationship work?
I have been doing this for over 20 years but the one thing I do not offer is:
• Relationship counseling
I offer spirituality, love and happiness. These are my gifts and I want to share them with you (in the form of an ebook, in a workshop or on your own blog).

Post subject: Re: relationship psychology
PostPosted: December 7th, 2022, 5:59 am 
Hobbit
Hobbit

This is very helpful for any couple, because the relationship needs to be worked on. I will definitely read it, because over the years life spoils any relationship and it will always be useful to learn something new.

Post subject: Re: Are you interested in relationship psychology?
PostPosted: March 3rd, 2023, 2:06 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

[url][/url]I am also interested in learning the psychological aspects that have an effect on relationships and figuring out how to use that information to foster relationships that are happier and more satisfying for both parties.

Lie detectors UK offers a variety of services that can help you determine the truth in any relationship. Our services such as TEST FOR THEFT, PRE-EMPLOYMENT TEST, CORPORATE TEST, and PRIVATE INVESTIGATION can help you to identify any deception or dishonesty in your relationship. By using our services, you can gain a better understanding of your partner’s true intentions and feelings. This can help you decide if the relationship is right for you, as well as help you to protect yourself from any potential risks.

Read more information on lie detector test.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2023, 2:56 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Building a meaningful and fulfilling relationship between a man and a woman requires effort, understanding, and open communication. While there is no one-size-fits-all formula, certain principles and practices can help create a strong foundation for a lasting and loving connection. In this blog, we'll explore key elements that contribute to the development of a meaningful relationship between a man and a woman.

PostPosted: August 6th, 2023, 3:01 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Intimacy fosters a deep emotional connection between partners. Sharing feelings, vulnerabilities, and fears creates a sense of closeness that helps both individuals feel understood and supported. Emotional intimacy allows partners to be their authentic selves without fear of judgment, leading to a stronger sense of belonging and acceptance. Intimacy doesn't have to be monotonous. Spice up your relationship with these furry tail butt plugs https://okova.shop/collections/fluffy-tail-butt-plug It will open up new sensations for you and fill your bedroom with sparks of love