Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently May 7th, 2024, 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Advise high-quality glass partitions
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2023, 5:51 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

In our office, we change all the old partitions. We had glass partitions, but they are already outdated and the frame has already started to rust. And some of the windows are cracked. Now we need to install better quality glass partitions made of a reliable frame and glass. What are the most popular manufacturers of high-quality glass partitions now?

Post subject: Re: Advise high-quality glass partitions
PostPosted: August 8th, 2023, 1:21 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hello, I understand you, they tend to rust easily as time goes by, not to mention when a window breaks, that really is a horrible feeling, at the moment I don't know of any manufacturer to recommend, but I'm sure that someone in this entire forum but he can give you a good recommendation, since the forum is extremely large

PostPosted: August 8th, 2023, 3:06 am 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

A prestigious office and indeed any office should always look businesslike. And that's why you always need to monitor the design design. You need more modern glass fencing in the office. With an even better frame and the strongest glass. Now such fences have become even better.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2023, 5:51 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

unfortunately they have a useful life and there comes a point where you have to change them, so they have done well to find where to get them and ask for help if they do not know, if you go to the internet you will find several of these companies, but if you ask me to recommend one, crystaliaglass is the glass partition company near me that I know but not only that but also its quality is really very good, so you should give it a chance by reviewing its products, I'm sure it's the one quality you are looking for

PostPosted: August 8th, 2023, 6:39 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Hello, well, I think they have already recommended many ways to get that product, as well as even directly recommend a place where you can buy it. If you don't like the quality of the product in that place, you can try to get it on amazon or ebay, but still Anyway, I just reviewed the page and the reviews definitely speak highly of that company, so you should take a look at it.

PostPosted: August 8th, 2023, 7:27 pm 
Movie Extra
Movie Extra

Well, I don't think I can contribute much more than what they have already contributed in the comments, but you know, review them and you will see that they have told you where to get the glass you need, they have also told you other places to do it, if not, you know, use the old reliable one, search in google or in amazon itself, they always sell absolutely everything there, I don't see why they don't sell this type of product but hey, first try the recommendation they have given you, I just entered the page and It has very good prices, I imagined something more expensive but they are really very affordable prices