Rules      FAQ       Register        Login
It is currently April 18th, 2024, 11:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: HALLOWFEST - LOVELY COUNTRY HOME
PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 5:57 pm 

Taur had slept very comfortably in one of the convenient guest bedrooms, and after spending her day quietly engaged in business affairs (she still had that train company, after all), she decided to head downstairs to join the other for dinner.

---
As walked down the hall, she noticed a trail of coins. Odd, she thought. Where did these come from? She followed them into another one of the convenient bedrooms.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shrieked! "Not again!!!!"

For the body of Elena Murray lay on the floor, with a massive blow on the head.

---

First Victim: Elena Murray
Time of Death: 5:04 PM

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 6:35 pm 

Nurr came to with a start and a breathless "Sorry! Sorry," realizing that she must have been dozing off and having nightmares of past years because someone was scream----

Someone was screaming.

Oh no! Not again... Leaving the preparations for dinner in the hands of Yusef (really, he did so much! He wouldn't ever snap, would he..?) she ran in the direction of the noise. Flying up the stairs, Nurr came face to face with Taur and a very dead Elena Murray.

"ALREADY?" she practically shrieked. "What did we just do, set a record for earliest killing??" Of course, Taur had nothing to do with it. Of course. She tried to breathe easier. It didn't help.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 7:42 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

The Horseman, after having had breakfast, had been enjoying himself strolling around the grounds of the house and visiting Eliza. He was disappointed not to have seen Sparkle again, but he had heard that she would be popping in and out of this party this year, much to his dismay.

Still a brisk walk through the grounds had cleared his.. er.. *ahem*.. and he walked back into the house.

To the sounds of screaming and the sight of another dead body.

"Oh" he said.

^ By me and my SS *squiggle hugs*

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 7:58 pm 
Istari
Istari

Well I was going to take a nap... grumbled Little John as he rolled off the sofa and padded out into the hall to see what all the screaming was about. Hauling himself up the stairs he looked with no small surprise at the body in the bedroom.

However, he started when he felt someone come up behind him. It was Robin, and he was staring wide-eyed at the body. "Somebody's dead," he pronounced solemnly.

John rolled his eyes, "Honestly, Robin, you can be so childish sometimes." He turned the other people in the room having overheard their conversation, "This has happened before? Why were we not notified? Also, how?"

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

Profile       WWW     YIM        

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 8:17 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

Location: Where there are handsome heroes and sexy villains.. all that need some lovin' ;)

"Erm" said The Horseman. It was true not everyone knew about the pat parties and the er..unfortunate deaths that had taken place.

"You see" he began and then faltered, how does one explain such things and to a bear?

"Basically my good chap" said The Horseman clapping Little John on the back. "For six years now we have been having these gatherings, some of us have been attending for the full six years... some of us..er couldn't attend them all. We all absolutely ADORE these get togethers..but unfortunately they usually end with multiple murders ...strangling...poisonings...drownings...stabbings...beatings...smotherings.... etc etc, and most of the time we never do catch the villain".

"And that" finished the Horseman. "Is basically all I can tell you, except that once a murder has been suspected it is up to us" and he puffed out his chest "to catch the fiend and rogue!" added clenching his fist in a triumphant manner.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 8:37 pm 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

Moriel was in the library at the time when she heard the screams. She thought to spend a little time this evening with a book. She liked to read a little every day, but sometimes, that did not happen.

Taur's screaming pierced though the entire house. "Oh goodness," she said. She knew what had taken place. "A murder already?"

Moriel set her book down on a table and quickly headed for the upstairs where the screams were heard. "Taur!" She called as she climbed the stairs. She turned the first door at the top of the steps, one of the convenient bedrooms. She walked through the door. "Taur?" She repeated. "Oh dear!" She said as she saw the body of Elena Murray.

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 9:25 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

Feleciano was in the kitchen making some pasta when he heard a blood-chilling shriek. "What was that?" And he ran to to source of scream, tripping over his own feet. He quickly opened the door, and there, to his horror, he saw the body of Elena.

He glanced nervously around. "S-she's just sleeping, right? She's just sleeping, that's it." He received no answer. Taur looked up at him sadly. "She can't be.." he choked out the last word, "dead..." Feleciano started to cry, tears flowing freely down his face. "B-but, she was so nice! I talked to her last night in the game room! It's not fair!"

And he fell to his knees, buried his tear-soaked face in his shaking hands, and just cried.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 9:44 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

"There, there old bean" said The Horseman as he patted Feleciano on the shoulder. "It will be alright in the end" he said, wondering how many more die before the week was out.

"Perhaps it might be an idea, if we..er..covered the body and maybe located to somewhere else, it's not very pleasant here and it is upsetting some people" he added looking down at the sobbing figure.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 9:52 pm 
Istari
Istari

"I second that motion," said Robin Hood from his place behind Little John. "It seems kind of creepy to have a dead body in the house."

Little John rumbled something under his breath that sounded something like, "There shouldn't be a dead body at all, in my opinion" and turned to the headless man. "Would you need my assistance to... relocate... the body?"

The Seemingly Nice But Actually Really Nasty Nazgul
School ate my life. *sigh*

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 10:17 pm 
Gondorian
Gondorian

He sniffed and wiped his eyes. "Yeah, I guess we should bury her and have a nice funeral for her." He sniffed again. But his mind flooded with terrifying thoughts of how she might have died and hoped nobody else would be killed. He looked down at the body and noticed a large lump on her head. He also saw a bit stick peeking out from underneath the bed, as if someone had hidden it... he shuddered.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 10:57 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

The Horseman turned to the bear and said "I think usually" he coughed delicately "our hosts ask one of the staff to remove the er..unfortunate person, so it might be better to see what Taur and Nurr have in mind" he said.. er..smiling.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 11:15 pm 

"Ah....ah yes..." Nurr said, still trying to wrap her mind around her lovely party going to shambles. "Yusef, come and--oh, yes, he was in the kitchen."

"You called?" came the tortured voice of the butler. "Yes! Oh, good! Yusef, please take Elena...somewhere else."

Yusef pulled a few convenient members of the staff in to help, and they processed down the stars and, well, somewhere else. Nurr gazed distractedly down at where the body was. "Hit on the head...hit on the head. It can't be suicide, it had to be murder, but who? How? Did they plan it? Did someone want to revenge themselves against Elena? That doesn't make sense. We all just arrived!" Realizing people were staring, she tried to pull herself together.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 11:17 pm 
Welcomator
Welcomator

"Is there anything lying around" offered The Horseman, as he peered at the floor next to the body "that may provide a clue as to how she was killed?" he questioned.

Profile       WWW            

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 11:26 pm 
Ringwraith
Ringwraith

Morgana stared off into the distance, shocked at the events that had taken place. A small party at a nice country house, and someone has been murdered already?! she thought.
Who would kill Elena? She had done nothing to anger any of the guests... not that she knew of anyways. There was just a scream, then everyone rushed to see what happened. Oh, this wondering is doing nothing to help. She joined the others in searching for clues as suspicions ran through her mind.

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2012, 11:49 pm 
Lady of Strife
Lady of Strife

Slenderman was in the middle of a tap dance to some charming music when the sound came. The scream. A bit curious, Slendy teleported to a corner of the room, taking in the sight. A woman was dead. Not in a very bloody way, but Slendy had to appload the clean and quick work the killer had done.

Although had he done it, he would have taken the body to the woods, not left it here to be found. He was the reason missing people went missing and were never found again.

"Very interesting," Slendy said, finally saying something. "Who ever did it, I would like to give them a hug. Quick work, she never saw it coming."

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2012, 12:04 am 
Dwarf at Heart
Dwarf at Heart

Moriel glanced over at Slenderman. She was not sure about everyone else, but his last words made her a little uneasy. Very strange...no. More rather disturbing words to say. "Quite the choice of words there, Slenderman," Moriel said, eying him carefully. "One would think them rather suspicious, wouldn't you think?"

He saw there mirrored bright and fair

♥In a poly relationship with Kili and Tauriel♥

Profile       WWW            

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next